Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2022, 11:20   #4756
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapKoura View Post
Has anybody in Mumbai who booked their car (AX7L D AT) on the 8th of October, received it? Looking at the rate of deliveries recently, I'm starting to think that the Oct/Nov '22 timeline given to me seems rather late (I've booked a Midnight Black AX7L D AT).
I had the car in my cart way before the booking date. On 7th I could not book the car due to the web portal fiasco. Finally managed to get it booked by the dealer on 08th with an assurance that the booking would be within the first 25K bookings and I would also be eligible for price protection.

Got the delivery of the vehicle on 29th December.

Which dealer in Mumbai have you booked with?
bill1182 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2022, 12:24   #4757
BHPian

Hello All. Got a quick question. Does the standard warranty cover the RSA or does it need to be purchased separately? If it needs to be purchased, what is the cost?
Old 23rd February 2022, 12:54   #4758
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhikumar629 View Post
Hello All. Got a quick question. Does the standard warranty cover the RSA or does it need to be purchased separately? If it needs to be purchased, what is the cost?
RSA is covered with the standard warranty. You may purchase for 4th and 5th year separately which should cost you around 2500+GST.

Please be cautious about a recent con that has been going around with XUV700 buyers where 5 years RSA is being offered for 4000 or 5000. This is fake and please do not fall for this.

I am surprised how these guys get hold of phone numbers of the customers who have got delivery of the new XUV. Definitely someone is leaking data
bill1182 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2022, 13:16   #4759
BHPian

Quote:
Has anybody in Mumbai who booked their car (AX7L D AT) on the 8th of October, received it? Looking at the rate of deliveries recently, I'm starting to think that the Oct/Nov '22 timeline given to me seems rather late (I've booked a Midnight Black AX7L D AT).
I too am in the same boat in a different city. I booked on 7th and my timeline shows Aug/Sep'22. In fact mine is a non fancy Diesel Manual AX7. People have started getting AWDs and what not, guess I'll be the last of the 25K batch Not sure if the price protection would be worth it too, considering further price increases and therefore the resultant Road Tax
Monty1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2022, 13:21   #4760
BHPian

Quote:
I had tried to book on the portal on the 7th, but it failed. On the 8th Mahindra called saying I would still be eligible for the price protection if I transferred the booking amount online which I did at about 8 pm.
AX7L D AT White at NBS Andheri. Got delivery on December 24th.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill1182 View Post
Please be cautious about a recent con that has been going around with XUV700 buyers where 5 years RSA is being offered for 4000 or 5000. This is fake and please do not fall for this.

I am surprised how these guys get hold of phone numbers of the customers who have got delivery of the new XUV. Definitely someone is leaking data
Yes I got a call too and they offered me the RSA for 15 years! I hung up!

Quote:
RSA is covered with the standard warranty. You may purchase for 4th and 5th year separately which should cost you around 2500+GST.
Are you sure about this? As for me I had to purchase the RSA for Rs 3020 for the first 3 years itself. I was told it is not covered under standard warranty (first 3 years)

Cheers!

Last edited by libranof1987 : 23rd February 2022 at 13:58. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts. Please use the Edit/Quote+ (multi-quote) functionality
Old 23rd February 2022, 13:25   #4761
BHPian

Thank you for your input. Really appreciate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vashanis View Post
Yes I got a call too and they offered me the RSA for 15 years! I hung up!
15 year RSA is an overkill. If I were a fraudster (which i do not want to be by any stretch of imagination) still I would have thought of something more sensible. 15 Years, hardly anyone retains his/ her vehicle for so long.

Last edited by libranof1987 : 23rd February 2022 at 13:55. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts
Old 23rd February 2022, 14:00   #4762
BHPian

Quote:

I received a call like you said some days back. I told the lady that the car already has RSA still I will contact my dealership if I have any questions. She said ok. I knew instantly these were fraud calls. Surprised that they have started scamming using a car's RSA too

Last edited by Eddy : 23rd February 2022 at 15:16. Reason: Please do not use SMS language (u=you) and use correct capitalisation. Thank You
Old 23rd February 2022, 14:27   #4763
BHPian

Can someone recommend a good wireless charger for XUV700? I was not very impressed with the ones sold in accessory shops
Old 23rd February 2022, 14:58   #4764
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bh.P View Post
Test drove a petrol automatic XUV700 last Friday. Was pretty impressed. The first and second rows are extremely comfortable. The third row is good enough for the hieght of my family members.

Though there have been some discussions related to roof carrier, could not find anything conclusive. Does anyone know for sure if the variants with sunroof can accommodate a roof carrier? The sales person said they do not have an official accessory, but it can be done outside. I wonder why they said that. Will it cause issues and hence they do not want an official accessory for that?
Roof carrier can be installed from outside on cars with sunroof. It is installed in such a way that it allows the sunroof to open( although it will not serve much purpose), the biggest advantage being that it can be removed and installed whenever needed. I have seen you tube videos of the same being done on Tata Safari and believe the same can be done in XUV 700 also.Thule is one of the carriers which was used for the safari.

I will definitely explore it once i get my vehicle

Last edited by Sheel : 23rd February 2022 at 15:06. Reason: Broken quote tag fixed.
rambharat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2022, 15:08   #4765
BHPian

Quote:

Are you sure about this? As for me I had to purchase the RSA for Rs 3020 for the first 3 years itself. I was told it is not covered under standard warranty (first 3 years)

Cheers!
Yes, to my understanding RSA is included with the warranty i.e. 3 years. I can see RSA up to 2025 on my With You Hamesha App.

I have not paid single penny for the RSA to the dealer. You may want to check with your dealer and also report this matter to Mahindra customer service.
Old 23rd February 2022, 15:20   #4766
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, to my understanding RSA is included with the warranty i.e. 3 years. I can see RSA up to 2025 on my With You Hamesha App.

I have not paid single penny for the RSA to the dealer. You may want to check with your dealer and also report this matter to Mahindra customer service.
Thanks will do. Could you also please check in your booking form / invoice if you were charged for the same.

Cheers!
Old 23rd February 2022, 16:32   #4767
BHPian

Countdown Starts:

Booked AX5 | Automatic | Diesel | 7-Seater | White Color

Lets see how much time will it take for me to drive it.
Old 23rd February 2022, 17:15   #4768
BHPian

Hi friends,

I'm a proud owner of 2nd Gen XUV.

It only feels like yesterday that I posted the ownership thread.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...omes-home.html (Our Mahindra XUV5OO AWD (refresh edition) comes home)

My XUV 5OO (MT AWD) will be completing 6 years in a couple of months,
The other car in the garage is an AT CVT Jazz.

Now as the Jazz is used by Wife and with the increasing daily traffic , I'm seriously considering upgrading the XUV.

This time the main requirement being AT and AWD/ 4 X 4 of course.

Here comes in the XUV 700.

The other cars are Jeep Compass - A bit too Small IMO
Tucson- waiting for the Next gen to be released.

A TD is planned soon for all three cars.

Meanwhile sharing a few random clicks taken over last few months in different color options.

Feel the Silver is the obvious update as earlier SX4 and current XUV are both Silver but the midnight black looks so amazing!

Here goes :

Nice looking While and Red :

Mahindra XUV700 Review-img_7494.jpg

Mahindra XUV700 Review-img_7207.jpg

That Silver really makes me nostalgic :

Mahindra XUV700 Review-img_7052.jpg

Oh Boy does that Black / Blue pull some heartstrings !

Mahindra XUV700 Review-img_5691.jpg

Mahindra XUV700 Review-img_5768.jpg

SO proud of Mahindra, here are the top sellers in the Indian SUV Segment

Mahindra XUV700 Review-img_5692.jpg
vinitbhavi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2022, 17:22   #4769
BHPian

Quote:

Just had a call with Mahindra customer care. RSA is standard and included in the vehicle package for the 1st 3 years. Post that, customers can purchase it on a yearly basis for upto 8 years. Hope this helps.
Abhikumar629 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2022, 17:38   #4770
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks will do. Could you also please check in your booking form / invoice if you were charged for the same.

Cheers!
100% sure. Have not paid anything for the RSA.
bill1182 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks