Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2023, 13:07   #8506
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasuki View Post
Please elaborate about RSA fraud.

Till now no such calls came through, that's why.
Please google "rsa fraud Mahindra xuv700"

https://www.team-bhp.com/news/mahind...rsa-scam-calls
https://www.carblogindia.com/mahindr...ported-owners/

Cheers
Old 29th May 2023, 13:10   #8507
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriTraPh View Post
I am using "Wavex PLVR" this for cleaning interiors. And then "Dashboard and leather conditioner" this for conditioning. I am very happy with the results.
I think you got the links mixed up :-) - I see the link for the tyre polish in the first one (and that tyre polish is really very good!)
kedar_GT is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 13:22   #8508
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedar_GT View Post
I started getting these calls two weeks after receiving delivery of the car. Initially I didn't know about the scam but quickly realised what it is. They called from different numbers and I blocked every number. Went on for 3-4 months. Eventually either they realised I'm not gonna fall for it or maybe they ran out of numbers to call from In any case, the fraud is real.
Old 29th May 2023, 13:46   #8509
BHPian

Hi, after waiting over an year, I am finally getting my XUV 700 AX7L Petrol in Pune. Does someone know the month of manufacturing I should be getting? I believe it should be May'23 only but dealer is saying it can be from last 4 months which seems odd looking at the waiting period. So, any help is appreciated.
Old 29th May 2023, 13:59   #8510
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom2_ash View Post
Hi, after waiting over an year, I am finally getting my XUV 700 AX7L Petrol in Pune. Does someone know the month of manufacturing I should be getting? I believe it should be May'23 only but dealer is saying it can be from last 4 months which seems odd looking at the waiting period. So, any help is appreciated.
You should insist on getting Apr or May manufactured car which is BS6-2 compliant. You are paying the amount as per latest pricing so don't settle for older model.
Aviator_guy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 15:54   #8511
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPJ_23 View Post
Hi fellow XUV700 owners, pleased to share the my AX7L PET AT is finally complete with sequential indicators and latest software update. I'm not really sure what the updates have been, but in my 100-odd KMS of driving post update, I did not find any major changes.

However, my already patchy Android Auto connection has become worse. Previously it used to connect more often than not, but it has become reverse. It connects one in ten times. No amount of "forgetting devices" and reconnecting helps. Bluetooth connects without fail, but Android Auto doesn't. For reference, mine is a Pixel 7 phone.

Any suggestions for a fix? Kindly help. Apologies if it has been previously discussed and I have missed it.
Take another phone, make sure its not connect to any Wifi at that time and then connect it to car`s bluetooth. At this point if AA settings are default, the phone should be up and running.

From the car`s settings > Devices > you should be able to manually trigger AA if the vehicle is waiting for the last device connected which is your pixel 7.

If the alternative phone connects, then you may need to change some settings in your Pixel phone, see if there is any work related MDMs etc.

There can be issues with vehicle infotainment systems in terms of processing capacity, speed, response, lag etc but connectivity is usually an issue with the phone itself.
Kosfactor is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 15:56   #8512
BHPian

Mahindra dealer fills diesel instead of petrol in XUV700 on delivery day; Customer asks for replacement.

https://www.cartoq.com/mahindra-deal...r-replacement/
Old 29th May 2023, 16:16   #8513
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator_guy View Post
You should insist on getting Apr or May manufactured car which is BS6-2 compliant. You are paying the amount as per latest pricing so don't settle for older model.
Check for Chasis number of the vehicle allotted to you. If the Chasis number MA1NE2ZTFP6Cxxxxx, contains either A or B ( A is Jan, B is Feb) then it is BS6 anything which has C (March), D (April) or E (May) then it will be BS6.2.

You can also directly ask the dealer to show the status of vehicle if it BS6 or 6.2. They usually maintain a dashboard for all vehicles in stock.

I would recommend to go for only BS6.2 now, no compromise.
Joy73US is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 22:08   #8514
BHPian

Interesting experience of this guy in his car:

Old 30th May 2023, 01:03   #8515

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy73US View Post
Check for Chasis number of the vehicle allotted to you. If the Chasis number MA1NE2ZTFP6Cxxxxx, contains either A or B ( A is Jan, B is Feb) then it is BS6 anything which has C (March), D (April) or E (May) then it will be BS6.2.

You can also directly ask the dealer to show the status of vehicle if it BS6 or 6.2. They usually maintain a dashboard for all vehicles in stock.

I would recommend to go for only BS6.2 now, no compromise.
Many feb manufactured cars are BS6.2. I know this because mine is a feb Manufactured model (B) and it is BS6.2.
cvchetan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2023, 09:05   #8516

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedar_GT View Post
I think you got the links mixed up :-) - I see the link for the tyre polish in the first one (and that tyre polish is really very good!)
Yes. I goofed up with the link. Thanks for pointing out!

I am using this Wavex PLVR for internal cleaning. It also helped me save the day with cleaning my front right bumper that got the coat of white wash when one day it grazed with the gate pillar at my home. Using ProKlear waterless wash didn't clean it. But this one did!
Old 30th May 2023, 11:02   #8517
BHPian

So my barely a month old Xuv 700 D AT has developed multiple oil leakages(as per towing van driver). I am on a trip near Mysuru and came all the way to Pune. Moved my car to a different parking in the morning for my onward journey to Coorg and noticed a major oil Spill.

The car is on the way to nearest Service center in Mysuru.

The towing van driver narrowed it down to Leakage near turbo inlet or something and once he put the car on van he said that even diesel leakage is there.

Keeping my fingers crossed and desperately Praying that the issue is not a major one otherwise I am going to be stuck. In case someone has faced something similar can you share the experience?
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra XUV700 Review-whatsapp-image-20230530-10.47.54-am.jpeg  

Mahindra XUV700 Review-whatsapp-image-20230530-10.47.40-am.jpeg  

Mahindra XUV700 Review-whatsapp-image-20230530-10.47.39-am.jpeg  

psbali is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th May 2023, 11:10   #8518
BHPian

Thank you guys for your inputs. I asked for VIN number and dealer shared the VIN number with me. I checked and confirmed, its E i.e. May'23 make.
Old 30th May 2023, 12:29   #8519

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carguy1503 View Post

PPF application on my Beast.

Great post, it feels good to see someone caring for their car and maintaining it nicely.

Btw I have a question, is the PPF self healing ?
Old 30th May 2023, 14:37   #8520

Yes, its the 200 micron one, having self healing+ hydrophobic consistency and it has proven that in the rains I encountered.
Carguy1503 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks