Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2022, 21:13   #5581
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Dear Sir, I wanted to check if you were able to install a roof rack/box on your xuv700. Please let me know as I'm also exploring the same solution. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by appupandya View Post

Experts of forum do advise.

Roof carrier Roof box for Xuv 700 with panaromic sunroof...

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 20th May 2022 at 00:40. Reason: Trimmed quote
Old 20th May 2022, 11:25   #5582
BHPian

Hi. Did u install the cruise control buttons? Are they dummy or actually works? How much it costed? Does it include the MID control like AX7 version? Also whats your mileage in city.

Lot of questions . Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiven2207 View Post
Attachment 2305836

Next set of mods being planned:
* Cruise control buttons
* Android player, plug n Play
Old 20th May 2022, 11:51   #5583
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteshsharmab View Post
Hi. Did u install the cruise control buttons? Are they dummy or actually works? How much it costed? Does it include the MID control like AX7 version? Also whats your mileage in city.

Lot of questions . Thanks
Hi nitesh,

I have procured the controls and the wiring harness from BodMo for 3800 INR. Yet to get it installed , will do that along with getting the steering leather wrapped in one go. Will update you about the functioning thereafter.

City mileage varies between 6-9 predominantly coz of heavy right foot and wider AT tyres. Clocked 1800 kms so far.
shiven2207 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2022, 14:24   #5584
BHPian

Thank you sir. Can u please help me with the link of the same. I tried to search on bodmo but couldn't get it

Quote:
Hi nitesh,

I have procured the controls and the wiring harness from BodMo for 3800 INR.
Old 20th May 2022, 14:57   #5585
sbm
BHPian

Quote:
Hi nitesh,

I have procured the controls and the wiring harness from BodMo for 3800 INR. Yet to get it installed , will do that along with getting the steering leather wrapped in one go. Will update you about the functioning thereafter.

City mileage varies between 6-9 predominantly coz of heavy right foot and wider AT tyres. Clocked 1800 kms so far.
Is it even possible to get cruise control installed in AX5? Since AX7 has ACC, it needs radar/camera or other sensing equipment also. Or are you talking about normal cruise control module from some other model?
Old 20th May 2022, 17:44   #5586

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust-n-bones View Post
Attachment 2307829

Happy to report that we took home an MX Petrol variant on May 1st. [*]We never took a test drive (never felt the need to, thanks to the amazing power of this community, and ownership experience of a few friends), nor did we ever visit the dealership before taking the vehicle home. Digital really has come a long way.

I took delivery of my MX Petrol in Delhi in Jan 22. Mine was similar case, wherein no test drive petrol manual vehicle was available with any dealer. In fact my test drive was in my own allocated XUV which I drove from their stockyard to showroom.
[*]The extended warranty offered is for the 4th year. Its never explained (nor did the sales advisor know what to do) how to get a 4th+5th year warranty. Nothing though that information (Mahindra XUV700 Review) on this community can't solve :-)
You can purchase the extended warranty for 4th & 5th year through Mahindra with you Hamesha app. However I personally find the warranty price of MX to be highly overpriced.
Old 20th May 2022, 18:01   #5587
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbm View Post
Is it even possible to get cruise control installed in AX5? Since AX7 has ACC, it needs radar/camera or other sensing equipment also. Or are you talking about normal cruise control module from some other model?
Curious to know if we can actually implement Cruise Control in AX5. Apart from this feature, I find this particular model perfect with less electronics.

Would be keeping an eye if we can get it done.

Even if yes, will it impact Warranty ? and how effective/ seamless the controls would be ?
Old 20th May 2022, 19:01   #5588
BHPian

What's a fair fuel economy for manual petrol and diesel manual versions in city like Mumbai or Delhi. Hope any users can highlight manual version economy. Thanks
Old 20th May 2022, 19:25   #5589

Quote:
What's a fair fuel economy for manual petrol and diesel manual versions in city like Mumbai or Delhi. Hope any users can highlight manual version economy. Thanks
I am getting 15 kmpl from manual diesel from mixed city and highway runs. Car is just 500 kms done and yet to have a first service. Hope this helps
prakhar30 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2022, 19:36   #5590
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady_lawyer View Post
the 700 it does mean fatter the bar longer the interval time.
This is right, I could verify it today. I think I found an easter egg too - when wiper is in Auto and the car is reversing in rain, rear wiper operates too despite the rear wipe knob being in OFF position. I noticed it twice but will try to confirm when I get a suitable situation again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impala View Post
Internet/sim connectivity stopped working in my car since yesterday.
The ASC technician had to remove the negative terminal from the battery and reset the system to fix the issue. Unfortunately, that reset all the volume settings and deleted my user profile too.
Old 20th May 2022, 20:08   #5591
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenchhillar View Post
Question to existing 7OO Owners:

I recently upgraded my phone from OnePlus 7T to OnePlus 9RT. Now I am not able to use Android Auto in 7OO after the upgrade.
It was working seamless earlier. Now, it doesn't get connected at all. Though I am able to use BT but no Android Auto.

Not sure if it is related to my phone's current OS or something else.

Any idea ?
Tried raising this issue with M&M Dealership and they sent one technician at my place with laptop. He spent almost 3 hours but in vain. AA doesn't seem to work at all for OnePlus 9RT. Though, it worked with the wire. But, then what's the point. It has to be Wireless

He said that he has taken the data and will be sharing it up with Mahindra Team. Hopefully they should be able to get some Firmware that is compatible with my phone model.

Will keep you guys posted about it.
Old 20th May 2022, 21:44   #5592
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amol4184 View Post
This is great. Mahindra dealers can now say with proof, "Sir, the owner of the company himself is waiting. How can we give you immediate delivery?"
Just replace "sir" with "saar" and totally agree that it will be the response in Bangalore as well!

By the way, new Scorpio teased - https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...-images-424525

While it is not relevant to this thread, just want to poll the learned members of this forum on whether it will have a positive or negative impact on delivery timelines of the XUV 700. Mentally, I'm prepared for a wait extending at least till August (I have booked on 3rd Jan), but my hopes are dwindling with each passing day (and reports such as Mr. Anand Mahindra also waiting!).
Old 20th May 2022, 22:31   #5593
BHPian

[quote=naveenchhillar;5320871]AA doesn't seem to work at all for OnePlus 9RT. /QUOTE]

Did you check in online One Plus Forums? I had a problem connecting my OnePlus to Duster (just like the previous mobile). When searched, there were suggestions on apps (paid but not a big amount) and these apps sorted the issues for me. Give it a try and you might find a solution in one of those forums..
atluri_rkc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2022, 22:36   #5594
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
AA doesn't seem to work at all for OnePlus 9RT. Though, it worked with the wire. But, then what's the point. It has to be Wireless
Check AA settings on your phone and see if Wireless AA is enabled.

I remember that in Android 10, wireless AA needed to be enabled from AA settings. I couldn't connect Wireless AA even after multiple attempts, then Google search pointed to this setting.

From Android 11, this was enabled by default. May be OnePlus OS is still having this disabled by default.

Mahindra XUV700 Review-screenshot_20220520223205_android-auto.png

Last edited by AutoNoob : 20th May 2022 at 22:37.
Old 20th May 2022, 23:07   #5595
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you sir. Can u please help me with the link of the same. I tried to search on bodmo but couldn't get it
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbm View Post
Quote:
Curious to know if we can actually implement Cruise Control in AX5. Apart from this feature, I find this particular model perfect with less electronics.

Would be keeping an eye if we can get it done.

Even if yes, will it impact Warranty ? and how effective/ seamless the controls would be ?

Hi guys,

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-swit...l_rh-56911870/

This is the part that I have procured. Yet to get it installed. Will share the feedback , and I'm expecting just a regular functional cruise control feature , not Adaptive cruise since AX5 has none of the radar sensors and the cameras.

Keeping my fingers crossed, will update you once I execute this.

Since it's a plug and play replacement, I'm not expecting any warranty voids, hopefully.
shiven2207 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks