Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2022, 21:16   #511
BHPian

Re: 2022 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Review | 2.0L Petrol DSG

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead5 View Post
Do you have the full list of items that are part of the essential kit? Any feedback from folks who took it? Is it worth it?
I don't have a list but other than the floor mats, mud flaps and cover I am listing the things I remember, a few things I gave away so I might be missing a few things. But here goes - 2 pillows, car perfume, a very small bag(can hardly keep anything in it, I think it's meant for an iPad or something), basic cleaning kit (shampoo, wiper fluid, cloth etc), charging cable (usb A to usb C - so weird coz the car only has usb c charging points) and a Blaupunkt 12v power socket charger. I might be missing a few things but I think this covers more or less everything. Like I said other than the mats, mud flaps and cover the remaining things are pretty useless/avoidable.

Last edited by TurbochargedT : 17th May 2022 at 21:23.
TurbochargedT is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th May 2022, 21:19   #512
BHPian

Think the price is decent, even if you are interested in only the mat, mud flaps and cover. I have gone for it. That said, not sure if I had an option to say no.
BalaSNKL is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th May 2022, 22:13   #513
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurbochargedT View Post
I don't have a list but other than the floor mats, mud flaps and cover I am listing the things I remember, a few things I gave away so I might be missing a few things. But here goes - 2 pillows, car perfume, a very small bag(can hardly keep anything in it, I think it's meant for an iPad or something), basic cleaning kit (shampoo, wiper fluid, cloth etc), charging cable (usb A to usb C - so weird coz the car only has usb c charging points) and a Blaupunkt 12v power socket charger. I might be missing a few things but I think this covers more or less everything. Like I said other than the mats, mud flaps and cover the remaining things are pretty useless/avoidable.
Thanks much. Looks like only the mats and mud flaps are useful. Don't think I will ever use the cover. Not sure if this mat is the best option
Old 17th May 2022, 23:00   #514
BHPian

While TurbochargedT have pretty much mentioned it, below is the entire list. I went for it and found it useful. In addition to the 3 (cover, mud flaps, mats), sling bag which is a portable bigger trash bag and could be hung behind the driver or passenger seat - comes in handy in long drives for a formal place for trash. USB charger is handy as it is USB A (Car only comes with USB C). My family likes cushions as well. 17K is a steal considering quality of all these compared to 30K cost for the similar Tiguan accessories.
Attached Images

Jangra is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th May 2022, 17:35   #515
AKB
BHPian

Question to fellow BHPians - What was the manufacturing month of your Kodiaq. I am getting a March 2022 and vehicle is in transit. Thinking why would the vehicle be in factory for so long, or is it that the date is the original manufacturing (in plant outside india) and not assembly month in India
AKB is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2022, 09:00   #516
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKB View Post
Question to fellow BHPians - What was the manufacturing month of your Kodiaq. I am getting a March 2022 and vehicle is in transit. Thinking why would the vehicle be in factory for so long, or is it that the date is the original manufacturing (in plant outside india) and not assembly month in India
Probably the original manufacturing date (outside India). Took delivery yesterday and my car also has March 2022 as the manufacturing month.
BalaSNKL is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2022, 11:40   #517
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalaSNKL View Post
Probably the original manufacturing date (outside India). Took delivery yesterday and my car also has March 2022 as the manufacturing month.
Congratulations! Why aren't we seeing any pics? Which variant did you go for? Wish you thousands of kilometres of happy motoring!
adi_petrolhead is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th May 2022, 12:05   #518
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
It’s just 2 months old and I think it’s okay for a CKD unit.
With the current supply issues, I wouldn’t have been bothered even if it was 5 months old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalaSNKL View Post
And Congratulations to both. We need pictures

Last edited by sunikkat : 20th May 2022 at 12:10.
sunikkat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2022, 18:27   #519
AKB
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunikkat View Post
It’s just 2 months old and I think it’s okay for a CKD unit.
With the current supply issues, I wouldn’t have been bothered even if it was 5 months old.
Would agree with that. When I look at Jeep launching a sub-optimal vehicle at nearly the same price, I feel glad to have made the booking on time. BUT, I also feel sad that it feels like 1970s again, shortage of everything good.

Pictures - will do for sure once I get the vehicle
AKB is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2022, 19:49   #520
BHPian

Quote:
If it's from the vin number, then it's the manufacturing date at factory before import and it's not late. I have seen around 5-7 months plus lag in such cases; even for older Kodiaq
motorhead5 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st May 2022, 16:03   #521
BHPian

My dealer informed me it's in 'creat' mode in Chakan Pune plant. Maybe will get delivered in a month.
Keeping fingers crossed.

Still I am unable to get VIN.
Old 22nd May 2022, 22:07   #522
AKB
BHPian

Quote:
Pictures - will do for sure once I get the vehicle
Got the vehicle today evening. Didn't get a chance to drive much since the formalities took the entire day. However, the 15-20km I was able to drive, made me happy.

As a bit of stoic individual, I rarely care what others think and don't derive much pleasure out of world things. But has the popular saying goes, "Yahan main fisal gaya".

Over the next 1-2 weeks, will surely post pictures
AKB is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2022, 00:45   #523
BHPian

Great man.. Many congratulations to you. Waiting for the pics.
Old 24th May 2022, 19:31   #524
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke View Post
My dealer informed me it's in 'creat' mode in Chakan Pune plant. Maybe will get delivered in a month.
Keeping fingers crossed.

Still I am unable to get VIN.
Kodiaq comes from Aurangabad plant and not chakan plant in pune.. What am I missing?
hrishig is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th May 2022, 20:13   #525
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrishig View Post
Kodiaq comes from Aurangabad plant and not chakan plant in pune.. What am I missing?
Then that will be a significant gap in know how of sales manager.

Will re-confirm.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks