Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2022, 13:35   #346

Default Re: 2022 Maruti Baleno Review

I have booked both a Baleno Alpha AGS and a Glanza V AGS, sometime in May and I am yet to get the vehicle allotted. Would like to know from members if the wait times are similar everywhere? I doubt but am not sure if there a chance that two dealers are taking me for a ride. Everytime I call them, they assure me that it would be available next month. I do acknowledge that there is the chip shortage issue, but would like to confirm from forum members if they are having a similar delay in vehicle delivery.
Old 22nd November 2022, 22:36   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsniranjan View Post
but would like to confirm from forum members if they are having a similar delay in vehicle delivery.
I booked Baleno Zeta Manual 1 month ago and the dealer had promised to deliver within 2-3 weeks. But everytime I call him up he says this week sir and it never happened. From what I last heard from him there were some AGS models which were dispatched last week.
Chandler Bing is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 09:24   #348
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsniranjan View Post
I have booked both a Baleno Alpha AGS and a Glanza V AGS, sometime in May and I am yet to get the vehicle allotted. Would like to know from members if the wait times are similar everywhere? I doubt but am not sure if there a chance that two dealers are taking me for a ride. Everytime I call them, they assure me that it would be available next month. I do acknowledge that there is the chip shortage issue, but would like to confirm from forum members if they are having a similar delay in vehicle delivery.
I booked Delta in October 1st week and was given 8-10 weeks delivery time.
The SA told me that bookings from May are still not delivered.
Also, as per SA the latest delivery time has been reduced to 6-8 weeks.

I want grey color and SA has called me multiple times for white/silver (delta/zeta/alpha) but I am waiting for the preferred color.
lokesharo is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 19:42   #349
Senior - BHPian

How is the build and crash rating of Swift compared to the current Baleno/Glanza? They the same, or is Baleno significantly better than the Swift? Swift ZXI and Baleno Delta both about the same price. Wondering whether Baleno is built stronger than its smaller sibling.
Old 30th November 2022, 23:10   #350
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by umohan98 View Post
I had a couple of questions regarding the Baleno.

1) Is it possible to turn off the Auto Engine Start Stop forever, instead of pressing the switch each time after ignition?
2) Has anyone been able to use the Intersection Guidance in the MID, as mentioned in the manual?

Attachment 2379420
To answer your first question-no we can't permanently shut the auto start stop. It is indeed a very annoying thing to press that button each time you start the engine but there is no way out.

Your second question - no navigation shows on the HUD display. Since maruti uses the same manual for Baleno sold overseas they must have given this feature to the goras but didn't make it available for us.
Gupts007 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed