Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2022, 22:02   #376
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Jeep Meridian Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsynch View Post
As per my understanding, it is either upfront discount of Rs. 199,800 (some weird number but ok) OR 4.99% ROI on a maximum loan amount of some 25 Lakhs.
Ah. Makes sense - thanks. I misunderstood the deal but regardless its still a much better price. Those on the fence should probably go for it.
Axe77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2022, 22:08   #377
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
Ah. Makes sense - thanks. I misunderstood the deal but regardless its still a much better price. Those on the fence should probably go for it.
Would you recommend it over the Kodiaq due to the deal?
Old 5th October 2022, 04:45   #378
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpWarp View Post
Would you recommend it over the Kodiaq due to the deal?
One caveat. I haven’t driven the new Kodiaq yet so will reserve ultimate judgment for once I drive it.

Secondly, I don’t know what the exact price difference (on road) between an L&K and the 4x4 Limited (O). Would you be able to clarify that?

Those two aspects aside, both have their strengths and weaknesses - personally its a tough pick between these two. Two advantages I had perceived at the time of purchase are not so apparent to me now - the diesel FE advantage for Jeep and the reliability factor (where Jeep seems to be as unreliable as Skoda from what I hear from various ownership forums). So the two are reasonably comparable with the Skoda perhaps being a notch above as an overall package. If its within 2-3 lakh price difference one should pick whichever appeals. If its substantially more than that, then its a bit trickier I guess and the Meridian makes a stronger case for itself. At current discounts & increased Kodiaq pricing, I’m guessing the on road price difference may have ballooned to about 5L give or take?

Last edited by Axe77 : 5th October 2022 at 04:46.
Axe77 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed