Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2022, 07:13   #481
BHPian

Re: Tata Nexon EV Max Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekchanana View Post
I had already paid for the 3D ones. The price was 6800, ended up paying 4K more for switching to 7D.
Is it possible to share pictures so that I can follow up with the dealer here in Bangalore. It's been more than 2 months and they are not even responding now.
Old 7th September 2022, 07:37   #482
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmunjuluri View Post
Is it possible to share pictures so that I can follow up with the dealer here in Bangalore. It's been more than 2 months and they are not even responding now.
Hi,
I have already posted on my review thread. Please follow this link. The mats have Nexon EV Max written on then specifically as well.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/elect...ml#post5390448 (Upgrading from a Volkswagen Polo to a Tata Nexon EV Max)
prateekchanana is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th September 2022, 14:44   #483
BHPian

Hi,

Anyone has any idea if any update is in line for the Max. There are couple of software bugs here and there and also I feel they can better optimize the power delivery system for more range as the range of 250km on an average is not satisfactory for a 40kwh battery.
shamanths3 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2022, 14:31   #484
BHPian

Wondering if the EV owners trying to use the charging stations at ASC are willing to pay for it ? Obviously no ASC will give you free petrol or diesel so why should they provide free EV battery charging to customers ? I am assuming the paid charging stations at ASCs aren’t working properly- which sucks big time
gb97ce6 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 10:19   #485
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb97ce6 View Post
Wondering if the EV owners trying to use the charging stations at ASC are willing to pay for it ? Obviously no ASC will give you free petrol or diesel so why should they provide free EV battery charging to customers ? I am assuming the paid charging stations at ASCs aren’t working properly- which sucks big time
There is a difference between storing combustible fluids such as petrol and diesel and letting someone use a charger that is already at the ASC, right? I mean I would see a problem if the customer used it frequently, but for the occasional top-up I see no harm.

At the service centers I've been to, you can usually request them to do a 2-min job like reattach a mudguard or loosen the bolts of a particularly tightly-attached tyre and they may oblige if they're not too busy at the moment. That actually involves labor and a person taking time out of their day to assist you, so I don't see why using an available charging station at the ASC is a problem. Again if they were paid ones (or even otherwise), I'd have no problem paying for them.
Old 20th September 2022, 18:16   #486

What is owner's view on thigh support in the back seats?
Did a test drive today and felt thigh support to be a bit inadequate for me and I'm 5'8". It was lesser than even that of Altroz which is a hatchback.
Compared to regular Nexon EV Prime how much the floor has been raised?
Old 24th September 2022, 01:27   #487
BANNED

Nexon EV Max becomes the first EV to reach the top of Umling La, travels the world's highest motorable road.
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Nexon EV Max Review-fduzsiacaeru6.jpg  

DarthVeda is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 24th September 2022, 13:51   #488
BHPian

Yes . Fantastic
I will be taking delivery of my Ev Max jet edition on monday 26th
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Nexon EV Max Review-screenshot_20220924_134717.jpg  

dockap is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 24th September 2022, 20:29   #489
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashusrt View Post
What is owner's view on thigh support in the back seats?
Did a test drive today and felt thigh support to be a bit inadequate for me and I'm 5'8". It was lesser than even that of Altroz which is a hatchback.
Compared to regular Nexon EV Prime how much the floor has been raised?
I have driven the car for around 3k kms now. My family averages around 5.6ft, and have driven in variety of roads like Highways, City and Ghats and have never heard any complaints about thigh support. The most comments I receive usually is on the High Ground clearance which makes older members struggle to get in and out. But I feel that's the other side of the coin for having high ground clearance.
shamanths3 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th September 2022, 02:14   #490

Any update on EV Max getting mandatory 6 airbags after government's policy push starting October 2022? I got a car allocated but I asked them to de-allocate and wait for November 2022 build.
Old 25th September 2022, 07:44   #491
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_K View Post
Any update on EV Max getting mandatory 6 airbags after government's policy push starting October 2022? I got a car allocated but I asked them to de-allocate and wait for November 2022 build.
https://www.autocarindia.com/industr...-months-425847

Ask them if they can re-allocate it back to you! As per this Autocar article from yesterday, the deadline will shift back to April 2024
crazydevil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2022, 11:08   #492
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_K View Post
Did you book through KHT motors?

I was told by KHT that there is someone who wants to deallocate the car allotted to him as he was traveling to Kerala. I was told they will get the car allotted to me , which never happened. Now they are saying I am in their waitlist 1, and next allotment will happen to me. My booking date is May 29

Last edited by Prasidhi : 25th September 2022 at 11:11.
Old 25th September 2022, 11:51   #493
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dockap View Post
I will be taking delivery of my Ev Max jet edition on monday 26th
Wow, how did you manage that? The Jet has been released around 1st week of September, was your wait for a regular max colour converted to Jet?
Old 25th September 2022, 20:38   #494

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanths3 View Post
I have driven the car for around 3k kms now. My family averages around 5.6ft, and have driven in variety of roads like Highways, City and Ghats and have never heard any complaints about thigh support...
Thanks!
How about someone on taller side, 5'10" and above?
What do they have to say?
ashusrt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2022, 20:49   #495
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashusrt View Post
Thanks!
How about someone on taller side, 5'10" and above?
What do they have to say?
There is one very peculiar thing I noticed during my test drive of the max couple of weeks back. When getting out of the back seat, my size 8/9 foot was getting stuck in the space between the front seat and base of the back seat. There is very little space near the door for you to get out. And this is considering the front seat was pushed back to my height which is 5’ 8 inches. Plus the height of the car did not make it easy for me to get down. Overall, it was uncomfortable to get out of the car. No such problem in the front seat though.

Last edited by Pancham : 25th September 2022 at 20:51.
Pancham is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks