Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews


Reply
 
Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2022, 21:39   #136
BHPian
 
NannuBhai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 91
Thanked: 172 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1strover View Post
One month in and 3000 KM of pure neck snapping acceleration and head turning road presence.
I took delivery about a month ago and have been on 2 long trips, the first one to Konkan and the second one to mumbai and back
Heartiest congratulations. Your vehicle looks stunning. Seems to have a matte finish?

Whatís the on-road price you paid?
NannuBhai is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st December 2022, 09:17   #137
BHPian
 
vshankarhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: TN22, KA51
Posts: 188
Thanked: 380 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Have to say this Kia EV6 looks like a car from a sci-fi movie. Looks absolutely stunning! Happened to see one in same color in Chennai last week and it looked even bigger in real than in pictures. Wishing you a Happy Ownership!
vshankarhere is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st December 2022, 12:44   #138
BHPian
 
turbospooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pune
Posts: 334
Thanked: 702 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1strover View Post
One month in and 3000 KM of pure neck snapping acceleration and head turning road presence!
We too saw you in Mahabaleshwar. The colour and design make it stand out and become the center of attraction.

Off-topic: We love your sandwiches and pizza
turbospooler is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 1st December 2022, 12:58   #139
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 932
Thanked: 705 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbospooler View Post
We too saw you in Mahabaleshwar. The colour and design make it stand out and become the center of attraction.

Off-topic: We love your sandwiches and pizza
Could you name the place.
Palio_2005 is offline  
Old 1st December 2022, 13:18   #140
BHPian
 
KaandBaaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pune
Posts: 220
Thanked: 116 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palio_2005 View Post
Could you name the place.

Off-Topic - No guess - Has to be Mapro Garden.
KaandBaaz is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2022, 08:03   #141
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: tirunelveli
Posts: 162
Thanked: 306 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Stunning car indeed !

Just curious to know how much OTR you all ended up with for your EV6 after exemptions and discounts ( if any )
pradheepsr is offline  
Old 2nd December 2022, 09:37   #142
Team-BHP Support
 
Chetan_Rao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 5,215
Thanked: 21,397 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltasierra View Post
My brother took delivery of Kia EV6 AWD day in last week of October...
Quote:
Originally Posted by venom_op View Post
Meanwhile, that’s my delivery going on in the back there. The blue one was mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1strover View Post
One month in and 3000 KM of pure neck snapping acceleration and head turning road presence!...
Fantastic looking design aside, what a lovely color palette to choose from!

Except the neutral white shade on offer (which probably looks great too!), all the other colors are striking.

Congratulations to all the owners.
Chetan_Rao is offline  
Old 2nd December 2022, 09:46   #143
Team-BHP Support
 
Axe77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 5,174
Thanked: 15,216 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1strover View Post
One month in and 3000 KM of pure neck snapping acceleration and head turning road presence!
I've been to Mahabi and Panchgani a few times over the last month. On my last weekend trip when I stayed at Prospect, I saw your EV6 on the Panchgani road. Great to know its a fellow TBHP member.


Quote:
Originally Posted by venom_op View Post
Meanwhile, thatís my delivery going on in the back there. The blue one was mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltasierra View Post
My brother took delivery of Kia EV6 AWD day in last week of October.
Quote:
Originally Posted by narenik View Post
I have attached the pictures.
Great to see it raining EV6s on TBHP. Would be fantastic to see some ownership threads from the new owners for this unique machine - probably the first premium priced BEV from a mainstream manufacturer.

Keen to see how Hyundai price and spec their Ioniq as well in comparison.
Axe77 is online now  
Old 2nd December 2022, 09:46   #144
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Panchgani
Posts: 8
Thanked: 120 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom_op View Post
Meanwhile, thatís my delivery going on in the back there. The blue one was mine
Would like to connect , please pm
1strover is offline  
Old 2nd December 2022, 09:49   #145
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Panchgani
Posts: 8
Thanked: 120 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Quote:
Originally Posted by NannuBhai View Post
Heartiest congratulations. Your vehicle looks stunning. Seems to have a matte finish?

Whatís the on-road price you paid?
You are right on the colour itís matte. And as for the price itís high 60ís
1strover is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2022, 03:01   #146
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nashik
Posts: 373
Thanked: 559 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Quote:
Originally Posted by vshankarhere View Post
Have to say this Kia EV6 looks like a car from a sci-fi movie. Looks absolutely stunning! Happened to see one in same color in Chennai last week and it looked even bigger in real than in pictures. Wishing you a Happy Ownership!
It is massive. It has the same length and width as an XUV700.
venom_op is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2022, 09:47   #147
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 247
Thanked: 724 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

This car is really good. What a lot of people dont talk about is how efficient this car is. None of the other EVs in this size or price bracket are this efficient. And this matters!

Most of our highways are filled with 25kW chargers. The south now has many 50kW chargers too. On a 50kW charger, the EV6 can add almost 170km in 30 min. A Volvo XC40 will add only 100km. This greatly reduces charging stops. The EV6 can charge at 250kW but such chargers coming up on our highways is at least couple of years away.

So, if you are on a 600km roadtrip with family, a single 40 min stop would suffice with an EV6 at a 50kW charger. On a Volvo you would have to probably stop 3 times.

The one negative with the EV6 is the rear seat. The floor is extremely high and the comfort offered at this price point is not acceptable.
lina is online now   (10) Thanks
Old 6th December 2022, 10:20   #148
BHPian
 
NannuBhai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 91
Thanked: 172 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lina View Post
This car is really good. What a lot of people dont talk about is how efficient this car is. None of the other EVs in this size or price bracket are this efficient. And this matters!

Most of our highways are filled with 25kW chargers. The south now has many 50kW chargers too. On a 50kW charger, the EV6 can add almost 170km in 30 min. A Volvo XC40 will add only 100km. This greatly reduces charging stops. The EV6 can charge at 250kW but such chargers coming up on our highways is at least couple of years away.

So, if you are on a 600km roadtrip with family, a single 40 min stop would suffice with an EV6 at a 50kW charger. On a Volvo you would have to probably stop 3 times.

The one negative with the EV6 is the rear seat. The floor is extremely high and the comfort offered at this price point is not acceptable.
Good to know these points. I was considering a XC40 Recharge sometime in the near future. These tips / points helps a lot.
NannuBhai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2022, 10:26   #149
BHPian
 
ADI7YAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Pune
Posts: 214
Thanked: 1,459 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1strover View Post
One month in and 3000 KM of pure neck snapping acceleration and head turning road presence!
Pretty sure I saw a MH11 EV6 in Pune. If you saw someone lurking in a white Kona, it was me.

Congratulations! Wishing you many happy miles. Definitely a head turner this car!

Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh-fdc27d04a08a4faf8e3ea531396784d6.jpeg
ADI7YAK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th December 2022, 11:51   #150
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: PNQ - PUNE
Posts: 300
Thanked: 307 Times
Re: Kia EV6 Preview | Driven @ Buddh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADI7YAK View Post
Pretty sure I saw a MH11 EV6 in Pune. If you saw someone lurking in a white Kona, it was me.

Congratulations! Wishing you many happy miles. Definitely a head turner this car!

Attachment 2387082

Even I saw a silver EV 6 on baner road last night. This car beats a lot of cars in looks and has a street presence of super cars. I almost forgot that I was driving an EV myself. If they ever manufacture this one and the price comes down I would love to own one.
psbali is offline   (1) Thanks
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks