Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2022, 16:16   #286
BHPian

Re: Mahindra Scorpio-N Review

One more (or rather two more) effects of registering with mahindra portal -

1. I got added to three random bitcoin whatsapp groups
2. I started getting calls from Olx auto asking whether I wanted to sell my old car.

I assume that our numbers are being sold off to such buyers to start selling their wares.
luvDriving is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 6th July 2022, 16:25   #287

Absolutely Yes, I was baffled by the sudden influx of SMSs and Calls. We need to raise this on Twitter. This is not done!
kanahanin is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 6th July 2022, 16:55   #288
Distinguished - BHPian

One of the ways Mahindra may be leveraging the "Add to Cart" and "Variant Change Window" may be to shape relative customer demand for different variants based on component availability, lead times and profit margins.

Earlier, with the infamous XUV 700 "bookings & delivery" chapter, the mechanism was to freeze the choice of variant by the customer, once booking is done, to get a static and predictable demand picture, against which production can be planned. However, this method resulted in unhealthy long lead times for certain variants, which results in delayed cash flows to Mahindra and bad press due to unusually long lead times. At the same time there may be other engine and transmissions available sitting in inventory without corresponding customer demand. More cancellations also happened as customers got frustrated with the with the long wait times. Instead, if Mahindra is able to dynamically shape the relative demand of variants, so that those variants which face fewer production constraints from component shortages and also make good margins from Mahindra, are delivered earlier. This will significantly improve cash flow for the company. So, the strategy could be as follows:
  • Enable "Add-to-Cart" for 4 weeks prior to the booking window opening.
  • Use data on relative demand of variants as an input to the pricing strategy for Auto and 4WD variants
  • Once firm bookings are in on the 30th, run algorithms to calculate delivery lead times of the various variants based on capacity and component availability
  • Publish the projected availability lead time by variant on July 30th to all booked customers
  • Allow time (2 weeks) for customers to change variants chosen based on published lead times - Customers who want the vehicle sooner will shift to variants in less demand or those subject to fewer component shortages
  • The demand is then levelled to ensure they can produce and deliver faster, there are fewer cancellations and cash flow is improved. Let us say they have more than enough petrol engines in stock, it becomes idle inventory and by allowing customers to change from Diesel to Petrol after projected lead times are published, these engines can be turned around faster, improving cash flow.

I would not be surprised if M&M allow periodic (say quarterly) windows to allow change of variants without losing booking priority or launch price protection based on production capacity and component availability this time around. If the manufacturing system can be made more agile, then the exact variant mix to be produced in a shift need not be determined until a week or so before the shift starts. If customer demand can be shaped dynamically, with such a large number of assured captive customers, they can influence variant demand dynamically, to make the best use of parts available in stock.

Last edited by 84.monsoon : 6th July 2022 at 16:58.
84.monsoon is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 6th July 2022, 19:34   #289
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrider View Post
I got a SMS today from Mahindra, thanking me for adding ScorpioN to cart which I did not. So, I tried to check online by logging in with my mobile number. The cart was empty but when I tried to add, it said there is already a vehicle added to my cart along with the dealer's name...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNL_Bandi View Post
I did provide the KYC documents to my dealer a few weeks back, and yesterday, they added the vehicle/ variant/colour of their choice to the cart without my confirmation.
If Mahindra is using the phone number as the identifier to avoid multiple bookings (as another post suggested), it is especially surprising that they would not have OTP verification for bookings enabled. I wonder if there is some kind of a glitch (reading @Knightrider's cart being empty), or if this is a strategy by Mahindra to show more demand for the product than there actually might be.

A product being perceived as popular and scarce, both lead to an increased perception of value; something which can be encashed by a business.

I recollect people mentioning them being shown as in-line when they had only added to cart and had not made the initial booking amount.
Old 6th July 2022, 19:44   #290
Senior - BHPian

Took a short test drive earlier this evening, well, the Scorpio-N is not for me! Let me just give some context. I drive a 2018 1st Gen Creta 1.6 diesel Manual with just 25k on the ODO, so I’m not really looking for a new car at the moment. However, I was quite impressed by the Scorpio-N when I saw it on the day of launch and I had decided that I will surely test drive the car and then decide.

So, as a precursor to the test drive, I decided that there must be a valid comparison. Hence I test drove the Safari and the XUV700 back to back last week. I think I mentioned it before in this thread, the XUV700 is miles ahead of the Safari and there is simply no comparison, not in most areas.

With these two test drives done, I took the Scorpio-N for a short drive. Towering presence, commanding position, and fantastic build quality are undeniably part of the Scorpio-N. The car was just literally gliding over bad roads and potholes. However, I could feel the undulations in the steering very badly, almost like the time my steering rack gave up on my Creta ( even worse if you ask me). So that was the first big turn off. Then, I sat in the 2nd row and I experienced a fair amount of bobbing and movement which I did not so much experience while driving. Is it really bad? Probably not! But it’s something you will feel a lot more if you come from car like vehicles such as the Creta etc. Just to corroborate what I had experienced during the test drive on the Scorpio-N, I went over the same roads in my Creta. Sure, the Creta does not handle the bad roads as well as the Scorpio-N, but I did not feel any vibrations in my steering.

Also, the steering on the Scorpio-N is too light, I mean it’s so light that it feels a bit too disconnected since you are essentially driving a big SUV, it’s a good thing in the City, but I would have still liked it to have a bit more weight.

All in all, I will still say that the Scorpio-N is a great car, but one has to really think thru what they want. If it’s a SUV that is supposed to deal with bad roads all the time and if it’s meant to take a fair amount of abuse, then it makes a great case. But for urban drivers the XUV700 is still a better bet. I still recall feeling really special in the XUV700, not because of the overwhelming technology, but also because it did not have any such steering vibrations and neither did it feel uncomfortable in the 2nd row.

I may still go ahead and book the XUV700 and wait for it even if it takes 70+ weeks. I’m in no hurry and the cancellation charges are only Rs.2000/-, so if they keep increasing the prices then I would cancel even that and look at some alternative when the time is right.

Last edited by motorworks : 6th July 2022 at 19:46.
motorworks is offline   (32) Thanks
Old 6th July 2022, 23:55   #291
Distinguished - BHPian

As with Thar , 7OO - M&M has taken things to the next level.

Driving impressions:

It feels like a more hunkered down 140Ps Scorpio, I felt right at home, I could very easily slot into drive and just go as if it's my own vehicle. The tight parking spot did not bother me one bit and I'm not a parking sensor or camera user, but it's easy to park. The direct steering, engine response , the way the vehicle darts throught the traffic is all exactly like how you expect a Scorpio to be.

N petrol is eerily quiet, you'd think it's an EV till you floor it and you hear a growl from underneath. I completely forgot that it's EPS apart from when parking at low speeds where it's super light.

Petrol AT is what I got, I was the first non staff member to drive it as well! AT and mStallion are trigger happy if prodded but with smooth throttle input it goes along at a traffic friendly speed with minimal brake use. Brakes are sharp but just right for a tall vehicle , anything more and it would be uncomfortable.

The turn indicator sound is very nice, stereo sounded like how Sony used to be before the subwoofer culture came in, so it's clear and doesn't hurt your ears.I noticed that side glass is thinner now but has a good amount of tinting. You can put a garland on the grill and it will block the front camera adequately , given the height of the bonnet that camera is good to have. Horn pad is not hard and the horn is of the Windtone type, 4 roots horn should have been.. just kidding.

Just a reminder, XUV is the better urban vehicle , there is very much a Scorpio underneath all that creature comforts on the inside and it suits those who need a BOF utility vehicle. Just that it's now more comfortable and silly fast.

In the end - our late BD Sir would be proud. It is as rewarding to drive as his V series creations.

PS: I sat in the third row of XUV7OO and N back to back, there isn't much difference.
Kosfactor is offline   (28) Thanks
Old 7th July 2022, 00:28   #292
One
BHPian

Was comparing the third row of 7OO and the Scorpio. Few key differences:

- My wife who is 5'5" could sit in the third row of 7OO without her knees touching the front seat. Her sitting position was also relaxed. The Scorpio did not allow her to be comfortable at all. Her knees were pointing upwards and she flat out mentioned she was uncomfortable, this in a stationary vehicle. Don't think Body on Frame and motion is going to be kind to anyone sitting here.

- While sitting in the third row, there is hardly any space below the 2nd row seats where the feet can slide in. This is worse on the left side as that's the seat which tumbles so it's feet block the left part further
Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-p_20220703_171909.jpg

- The floor is high and the wheel wells intrude here making the floor even higher and not completely flat. On the left side, this makes seating even worse (flattish but not flat)
Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-p_20220703_171927.jpg

- The only good thing about this row is that the windows are larger than 7OO.

If third row is important and you want to remain friends with folks who sit there, this current iteration still needs work.
One is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 7th July 2022, 10:12   #293
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poitive View Post
If Mahindra is using the phone number as the identifier to avoid multiple bookings (as another post suggested), it is especially surprising that they would not have OTP verification for bookings enabled.
OTP validation is there; in fact, I already have an account in Mahindra with a booking for a vehicle (the XUV700 ) in it. There's a menu option for adding the new one under Profile icon. I added the ScorpioN using the link when logged in, yet it sent me an OTP for the new activity.

However, after adding I can't see see the ScorpioN below the XUV; this is understood as I have only added and not booked the vehicle. Please see screenshots.

Don't know the dealers can elevate the numbers to a "trusted level" where an OTP is required. Can't be since my XUV booking was done by the dealer (Pothens, Kollam, KL) directly.
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-screenshot-20220707-095716.png  

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-screenshot-20220707-100121.png  

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-whatsapp-image-20220707-10.05.52-am.jpeg  

sandeepmdas is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th July 2022, 12:52   #294
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Went to the nearby showroom (Sireesh Bommanahalli) and tested the new Scorpio N.

Some first impressions on the things that matter to me personally in the driving and ride experience.

The only variant available now for Test drive is the Manual 2WD Petrol. With 245/65/17 inch tyres. Tyres, which I might add, seem a bit small considering the cavernous wheel wells of the Scorpio N. Also, these tyres are Apollo Apterras and more suited to highway comfort. Hence it wont go amiss at all to consider a tyre upsize as well as an upgrade to a more aggressive tread in an AT pattern.

My Dad and I drove it for about 12 kms across the broken roads of Bangalore. We purposely took the poorly maintained back roads so as to give the vehicle a proper test.

The driving position and seating position is excellent if you love driving and are a big built person. The ergonomics of the cabin are excellent. All switches and controls within easy reach. Superb visibility of the road - they arent exaggerating when they talk about the commanding position and throne like seat at the high table. Superb under thigh support and back support from the seats even for a tall and big built person.The centre arm rest is also well finished and nicely situated to offer considerable comfort.The stalks and switches feel well built and have a nice tactile feel.

The gears are a bit ‘long throw’ and with this slightly tall gearing, in the city of Bangalore with its abundant narrow village roads and broken surfaces and bumpy bits and elephantine speed breakers, I never really got past third gear.

The petrol engine as expected is superbly silent and responsive, powerful, torquey enough with no lag and a real joy to drive.

The steering is a bit too light and lacks the feel and feedback and overall reassuring resistance that my Thar’s hydraulic power steering gives me.

Scorpio N will be very easy for anyone including ladies and smaller built people of weaker physiques to drive and especially so in urban conditions.

On the highways at higher speeds and in higher gears I *wonder* whether the power steering will become more weighty. If it does that ll be lovely but I dont think it will.

The suspension is well tuned and the vehicle handles bumps with aplomb. One doesnt even feel most of the bumps and broken roads and potholes. Yes if there are sequential elephantine speed breakers the vehicle will go up and down but its bounciness is surprisingly well damped and mitigated. If one goes over rumble strips at speed the tail can get out of line, thats for sure and thats to be expected as well in a vehicle of this type, weight and size and proportions. I took it aggressively over roads which have giant humps which cover those gigantic drainage pipes and it didnt get unsettled and nor did we. This is considerably advanced in terms of suspension as compared to many other vehicles in this segment and beyond. It doesnt sway and all like the stock Thar does. It doesn’t nose dive sharply under harder braking. It has a nice settled ride despite its body on frame build.This shows they have really done a great deal of work on the suspension. It is far superior to the Thar suspension in stock form. You can drive this vehicle fearlessly across most of the terrain that India can throw at you, I believe.

This is a well designed, well engineered Grand Tourer for 5 persons and their luggage. It is a really good option for a well priced highway cruiser. It is decidedly not a 7 seater. One will be best off if one unscrews and pulls out the last row and leaves it in the garage.

Clearly the variant to buy will be the Automatic with Torque Converter 6 speed Top Spec Diesel with the fully functional 4 wheel drive. This will cement the Scorpio N’s position as the go-anywhere grand touring highway mile muncher of choice for a family of 5 and their luggage. Of course this comes with 18 inch wheels. But the tyres can still do with an upgrade to an AT spec, for that fearless go anywhere capability.

Full marks to Mahindra for the Scorpio N - This vehicle is actually a worthy rival for the Fortuner itself. And the best part is that it will come to you at half the price.

I didnt test this particular piece today, but I have a feeling that it may not pass my lateral golf bag plus trolley test. But for me that doesnt matter any more because for the most part we are only two persons.

Saying all of the above, this vehicle is very very worthy of consideration for the target segment as described earlier.

Me, Im happy with my Thar for now because it meets all my particular needs at the moment.

But the Scorpio N is very very tempting indeed. So I just may book one and ‘we’ll see later’!

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-e728e8b8b2e24ae197007d23fe89e44c.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-dbb9df499b614cebaf1aed5f4378230f.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-6840f28b685143068775abf7f927380e.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-0524da3231ab495fb74982d495be8c0e.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-9a434d08f8a54af4a7c886cc0bdca9dc.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-dfa9827da69741f7b9dc59ecef3b5c97.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-b3d834a5b6ae43aebbf61149958aeb4a.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-1d3c42dc66ca4cda966da6974ee49a48.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-7c36206d05904e36b14462f022ab8fcd.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-9c5115facf0a4661976fa89dd1e2253c.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-3d8c7e01282d4946bc7a9c42b22e6eaf.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-5277a96274c046e89acfeb2ea0724107.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-b9109e2cefe943f3823f7165d75736fd.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-3ea565d8e45847abb47fb3f8f78baad7.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-185e12869952417089cf99610b20cf09.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-1799d6ca38cc4b479f636c0bcab00d7d.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-75954fad41de442e844bc654f85a342a.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-5b78c0dcd583433c9affe54a39f71d1e.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-82316043ddc8432ca3f9c522298d1fcc.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-ea3c755e08d24e21a27f94ba94738195.jpeg

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-4d87448fb2ee48a0bf68604e65d194e5.jpeg

Last edited by Aditya : 8th July 2022 at 06:27. Reason: Similar pics deleted
shankar.balan is offline   (49) Thanks
Old 7th July 2022, 16:28   #295
BHPian

I test drove the vehicle in Ahmedabad today. Currently the variant available for TD was the Petrol Automatic (57 km on the ODO). I have been told that the diesel auto will be made available in a couple of days from now.

We were 4 people in the car. Me, wifey, a friend and the sales person from the dealership. Car looked 'bawaal' in black from the front and a total Wagon R from the rear (from a distance). We were overwhelmed by the size of the bonnet and also the height. The 18 inchers look beautiful. I test drove for a good 20 km - from good roads, to open stretches, flyovers, speedbumps, rough road patches, roads with only top surface off, and rough road stretches with potholes.

Steering: One word: light. The steering is light weight and you would never feel you are driving a 4.7m 2000+ kg car. At speeds of about 80-100 kmph, you start getting the feeling that the electronics have now put more weight in the steering. At no point from 0-100 does the steering feel 'not direct'. I use a Jeep Compass for my daily commute of about 60 km, and to me, this was a little underwhelming. Compass steering makes you feel like you are driving a heavier car than you actually are, and its just the opposite with the Scorpio N. Overall feedback; I will get used to it.

Engine: The engine is as silent as they come. Very quick ignition, and almost no stutters, shudders inside the cabin. At city speeds, no engine sound will travel inside. As long as you are driving sanely on highways, no engine sound will travel inside. Only past 2500 RPM you hear the motor.

It is a powerful motor. I wasn't left searching for power anywhere during my drive. The crawl from standstill is good to climb your office parking ramps, small inclines on the mountains without you having to press the pedal. But once you press the pedal, the car moves peacefully. Press it hard, and the motor revvs to make you smile. The maximum I took the car was 110 kmph, and the car wasn't out of breath anywhere.

Gearbox: I found it to be a quick gearbox if not the quickest. At sane driving, I did not feel the gearshifts. At higher revvs, it does make you feel that it takes that fraction of a second to shift to next.

Seating: I sat both in the driver seat and also for a km as the second row passenger. The driver's seat is what makes this the big daddy I believe. Commanding position, clear view of the road, large windows, clear bonnet lines. I did not find the A pillar to be intruding my clear view of the road, though this can be verified by people who test drive the car near the mountains or hills. Rear seat: Comfortable. Enough legroom, enough headroom, enough thigh support, enough airiness, enough said. Please note that I will be using the car mostly with 5 seats and hence did not check the third row. My co test drivers were also feeling comfortable in the seats and shared my opinion of the large cabin space till the second row. Nobody volunteered to check the third row though

Ride: Well this is sorted. I have read reviews and seen YouTube videos saying this is not comparable to the Fortuner but I disagree. I have two Fortuners to compare to. From friends who drive: (2019 Sigma 4), (2015 4X2 AT). I felt that the ride was more sorted in some cases than the Fortuner. e.g., I felt that the lateral movement of the car was lesser in the Scorpio over uneven patches of roads.

Smaller potholes, rough patches etc do not travel inside the cabin. The car does not make you nervous during sudden lane changes, fast 50-60 degree corners. I did not find the car to be wobbly or unsettling on uneven patches. You can crunch miles on this car all day long.

I sat in the second row too - though I will never be using that seat personally. The car is stable, and the ride quality is excellent. I want to compare it with Innova - but then this is no Innova. It is a Scorpio and is several times better than the older version.

Brakes: Brakes are sharp, but you have to get used to them. The bite is present but the feedback is absent. Would have liked a bit more feedback on the brakes.

Cabin: The cabin is roomy and plush. The air conditioning works very well (till at least the second row). The car was standing outside in the sun and the AC cooled it down in a couple of minutes.

Overall feedback: I will buy the AT 4WD Z8 in black. Have already added to the cart and have also spoken to the dealer. The options I have are the Meridian and the Fortuner. Meridian costs about 20L more than the Scorpio and the Toyota even more! With what I test drove today, I am ready to save my money and say 'Go Mahindra'.
acquillew is offline   (47) Thanks
Old 7th July 2022, 21:24   #296
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

The Scorpio N. Lower version looks nice with its functional steel wheels. After some more thought post the test drive today, I want to put down some questions and I do hope Mahindra will take these seriously and maybe answer them sometime.

Indeed I have put these kinds of questions down in 2004-2005 when I was buying my Bolero Sportz and again in 2007-2008 when I was buying my Scorpio. In the Bolero Sportz they simply would not give split foldable or indeed even full bench foldable rear seats to liberate more luggage space. And no 4WD option except on the GLX.

In the Scorpio they wouldn’t offer 4WD also easily. One had to order it specially and it was only available on the DX and later the GLX and VLX versions, never on the lower variants. And the Scorpio never had split foldable rear seats.

I did ask Dr Goenka at the time via email. But didn’t get much of an answer.

So now, in 2022, why can’t they provide a base variant of the Scorpio N with none of the gadgetry and technological electronic wizardry, except for functional things like the 6 seat configuration, TPMS, Navigation and a basic sound system but with the all important safety kit and functional kit like 4WD, traction control, ESP and so on?

If they would make a Z4 Plus version with all of the above and with steel wheels, along with a choice of MT or AT, it would provide super value to the utility focused consumer.

And why is it that the 4WD is not being given to consumers who want to opt for the Z8L 6 seater version rather than the 7 seater? Anyway we all know that the last row is all but redundant.

Somehow I always feel their marketing department or whoever the powers that are, who decide these features and variants, need to come out of their ivory towers once in a while and listen to common people who are more function focused than gizmo focussed.

I do hope there is someone in M&M who has been tasked with reading TBHP daily and making useful notes and taking it back to those blighted Corporate Committees.

I am sure Velu, being the kind of man I think he is, will definitely listen. But he will have to over rule the clods in the marketing department.

It is about time Mahindra brought out a car configurator and allowed people to ‘build their own Scorpio’. Including all the accessories and tyres and all. That would indeed be the icing on the cake.

Last edited by shankar.balan : 7th July 2022 at 21:30. Reason: Spelling
shankar.balan is offline   (21) Thanks
Old 7th July 2022, 21:32   #297
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
It is about time Mahindra brought out a car configurator and allowed people to ‘build their own Scorpio’. Including all the accessories and tyres and all. That would indeed be the icing on the cake.
That's a really great thought, and it would be brilliant if the mass market car manufacturers could make this a reality.

If laptops can be configured, why not cars.

IIRC, a few years ago, I had read somebody's Porsche car review. The guy had got his car configured to his liking.

Last edited by ajayc123 : 7th July 2022 at 21:42.
ajayc123 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th July 2022, 21:52   #298
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrider View Post
I got a SMS today from Mahindra, thanking me for adding ScorpioN to cart which I did not. So, I tried to check online by logging in with my mobile number. The cart was empty but when I tried to add, it said there is already a vehicle added to my cart along with the dealer's name. I had visited this dealer for checking out the ScorpioN few days back.

Now, it seems dealers are adding to cart on their own for all the enquiries they received. If this is true across all the dealers, then Mahindra will not get a true picture of demand for variants and colors as they intended for.
Same for me too! Will check with the dealer this weekend.
NitinDev is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2022, 21:55   #299
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post

In the Scorpio they wouldn’t offer 4WD also easily. One had to order it specially and it was only available on the DX and later the GLX and VLX versions, never on the lower variants. And the Scorpio never had split foldable rear seats.

So now, in 2022, why can’t they provide a base variant of the Scorpio N with none of the gadgetry and technological electronic wizardry, except for functional things like the 6 seat configuration, TPMS, Navigation and a basic sound system but with the all important safety kit and functional kit like 4WD, traction control, ESP and so on?

If they would make a Z4 Plus version with all of the
I am just sad to not get 4WD and AT combo in multiple variant. Its limited to Z8 and Z8L sadly.
Z8 4WD Diesel AT is definitely out of budget for me, forget about Z8L.
Z6 4WD AT would have been liveable, even Z4 4WD AT as well.
dr_TJ is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th July 2022, 22:17   #300
Distinguished - BHPian

Passed by a Scorpio-N and a Safari 2021 today, both with TC plates and parked next to each other. With the sharper lines, the Safari looked sleeker - while the Scorpio-N looked bulkier. Two different styles.

This was just a passing glance, since I saw the Scorpio-N after passing the Safari. Couldnt park to get a better look or take a pic.

Wonder who had got the two for a comparo TD.
condor is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks