Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2022, 09:05   #286
BHPian

Re: 2022 Maruti Brezza Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMerchant View Post
*IMHO sun roof not required as we get plenty sunlight and also cost can be reduced by @ lakh but would have preferred rain sensing wipers.
My mom doesn't like AC much so we do use the sunroof at night. Sunroof doesn't close automatically when you lock the car. So everytime you park it has to be manually closed. I find this a bit inconvenient as I have forgot to close it once
Shonith is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2022, 10:40   #287
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonith View Post
My mom doesn't like AC much so we do use the sunroof at night. Sunroof doesn't close automatically when you lock the car. So everytime you park it has to be manually closed. I find this a bit inconvenient as I have forgot to close it once
Keep the AC on 24° to 24.5° so will be on ambient mode and fan speed low. This will be comfortable then opening the Sun roof.
Old 28th September 2022, 15:32   #288
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj123 View Post
Looks like there is a shortfall in delivery of the Brezza AT version in Bangalore. I know of atleast 2 booking which are pending since the month of May with two different dealers. People are just tired of waiting period, not sure if this the trend in other cities too especially for Brezza AT.
Same here buddy. I booked in April and still don't see any signs of it. My SA says Maruthi is rejecting AT requests because of semi conductor shortage.
Old 28th September 2022, 16:25   #289
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latebloomer View Post
Same here buddy. I booked in April and still don't see any signs of it. My SA says Maruthi is rejecting AT requests because of semi conductor shortage.
Senior Maruti officials are giving media bites that semiconductor shortage has been sorted to the tune of 95%. If so, it is hard to believe that maruti can't manage chips for Brezza AT. Aren't they sitting on booking of 25k+ strong hybrid plus few thousand top mild hybrid Grand Vitara models ? I think these are getting manufactured !!
Could be that, if there is some chip sortage, Brezza is the victim at the cost of giving priority to Grand Vitara. Cause, GV is going to give them more profit per car and only until the hype lasts !!!

Last edited by d-g-p : 28th September 2022 at 16:54.
d-g-p is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2022, 16:42   #290
BHPian

Congratulations. Wishing you many happy kms. I only wish the shape of the stereo frame was a bit well integrated. It looks super ugly in the VXi trim. Like a brick glued with Fevicol on the dashboard.
Old 28th September 2022, 18:25   #291
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-g-p View Post
Could be that, if there is some chip sortage, Brezza is the victim at the cost of giving priority to Grand Vitara. Cause, GV is going to give them more profit per car and only until the hype lasts !!!
Yes , I agree with you they have to be prioritizing vitara as they can make more profit out of it. I have a booking of both Vitara & Brezza , Nexa dealer is ready to allot my car and has been requesting me to come see the car but I will be canceling the booking as it's out of my budget.There was a good 30 days between my bookings and both are automatic. Adding timelines to support our theory

* Booked my Brezza in 2nd week of June
* Booked Vitara in last week of July
Old 28th September 2022, 21:56   #292

Hi

Does the new Brezza come with puddle lamps?
Old 28th September 2022, 23:07   #293
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtjm View Post
Hi

I don't think New Brezza 2022 has built in puddle lamp. Experts can comment if it can be retrofitted
from after market.
Old 28th September 2022, 23:40   #294
BHPian

Hey guys, I came across this while searching for aftermarket headlight modification in Brezza lower models. He is the only person who is installing ZXi/ZXi+ headlights in Karol Bagh which is already insane. But I doubt how he is getting hands on these headlights? They look exactly like those in top models. I think these are the rejected lights by MSIL, so the vendor is selling them in aftermarket to take care of inventory. MSIL might have changed something in later stage. So, please share part number,if anyone has got these installed to verify their authenticity? Also, anyone with ZXi/ZXi+ model, can you guys share part number of installed headlight?

Thanks in advance
Old 29th September 2022, 07:18   #295
BHPian

Quote:
Hi

No it does not, one can get it from aftermarket or MSIL accessory.
cr4nkshaft is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2022, 07:26   #296
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Hi

Quote:
I don't think New Brezza 2022 has built in puddle lamp. Experts can comment if it can be retrofitted
from after market.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr4nkshaft View Post
No it does not, one can get it from aftermarket or MSIL accessory.

None of the Arena models get puddle lamps as far as I know. But you can very well get them installed or if a DIY person, can try this. I fixed them about 3 years back and they're one of the best value additions to my car. Check here (DIY : Fitting Puddle Lamps on my Maruti Vitara Brezza)
BoneCollector is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th September 2022, 12:34   #297
BHPian

Quote:
Senior Maruti officials are giving media bites that semiconductor shortage has been sorted to the tune of 95%. If so, it is hard to believe that maruti can't manage chips for Brezza AT. Aren't they sitting on booking of 25k+ strong hybrid plus few thousand top mild hybrid Grand Vitara models ? I think these are getting manufactured !!
You might be right as I have booked brezza,grand vitara and hyryder. I might get the grand vitara by October end so the chip preferences are for vitara for sure. The hyryder allocations will start only by October 7th in Bangalore and deliveries by November.
Old 29th September 2022, 21:43   #298
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Been test-driving the '22 Brezza. Loved it so much that we're booking it today for my bhabhi . Same colour as the TD car and same (top) AT variant.
Requirements: Compact SUV, local runabout, smooth AT is a must (strictly no AMTs), rough & tough use by 4 family members, should be reliable for 10+ years, features, safety, practicality, excellent after-sales service. The '22 Brezza will be replacing a 10+ year old Swift.

Why others were dropped: Strictly no AMTs, didn't want DCTs / DSGs due to suspect reliability over 10 - 12 years of ownership, didn't want cars with complex mechanicals & expensive parts due to rough use, didn't want a Kia Sonet as same family already has one for another bhabhi.
Congratulations GTO! Car looks cool especially in dual-tone. I think for the quoted requirements - Brezza fits well.
Given that AMTs were ruled out (no Indians!) , DCTs/DSGs not preferred (no Koreans/Germans), i think in this CSUV segment only Brezza remains.

I understand the long term reliability and ASS requirements, but, curious whether Kushaq was ruled-out for these reasons?
Old 30th September 2022, 00:58   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj123 View Post
Looks like there is a shortfall in delivery of the Brezza AT version in Bangalore. I know of atleast 2 booking which are pending since the month of May with two different dealers. People are just tired of waiting period, not sure if this the trend in other cities too especially for Brezza AT.
I am from Haryana. It’s the same story here as well. Manual ( all variants) available within 15-20 days . But for AT , there is 2-3 months waiting.
VeBdrivE is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2022, 12:11   #300

Kalyani Motors, Bangalore is telling me 2 months waiting period for AT variants. Is that true? Or just tactics to get the booking?

Pratham Motors is giving a 16-week waiting period...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks