Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2022, 23:42   #331
VIZ
BHPian

Re: 2022 Maruti Brezza Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgouda View Post
Have you applied for loan or direct payment ?
I have opted for corporate lease program
Old 12th October 2022, 10:45   #332

Mandovi bangalore is claiming average wait time for manual is 14-16 weeks and for automatic its 20-22 weeks. Can others comment on what is average wait time other dealers are promising in bangalore ?
Old 12th October 2022, 11:01   #333
BHPian

Quote:
Mandovi bangalore is claiming average wait time for manual is 14-16 weeks and for automatic its 20-22 weeks. Can others comment on what is average wait time other dealers are promising in bangalore ?
Yes...pretty much same and they add on saying they will try earlier or if there are any cancellations.
Old 13th October 2022, 10:34   #334
BHPian

I have booked a ZXI AT in Navi Mumbai. Official company wait times are 16-20 weeks but the sales person is confident of getting it within 2 months. On road price is 14.75 lakhs including insurance and 5 year extended warranty.
VXI AT is around 13.05 lakhs but adding alloy wheels and rear view camera will add another 40k to it. Vxi is definitely more value for money but I tend to keep my cars long and didn't want to end up with a "should have added another 1 lakh and got the extra features" remorse later. And tending to keep my cars long is also the reason for opting for Brezza with its naturally aspirated engine and torque converter AT. And home team wants an SUV and so, the Honda City was out.
achats is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 13th October 2022, 13:11   #335
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Same is with other dealers too. I would say 20-22 weeks is optimistic as I know of folks who are waiting since May'22, so wishing you good luck
Old 13th October 2022, 16:15   #336
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflakes View Post
my preference is automatic only.
Thought of sharing how I got my car zxi+ AT in just one and half months. I had booked brezza at 2 different showrooms in mangalore, bharath and mandovi. I was in touch with both of them from the time of launch asking them "whoever gives me the car first I am buying it from them".
From July to mid August I got call for 3 AT models.
1. Was from bharath it was a red zxi AT. I didn't want a zxi so I rejected. This was in the 2nd week of July.
2. Was also from bharath this was a red zxi+ AT dual tone. My wife and I both didn't like the color so it was rejected.
3. Was from mandovi, I had called them up and to my surprise the sale's lady told me that there is a white zxi+ AT in Bangalore at mandovi stockyard. I told her I would buy the car. I had to make full payment before they actually brought the car to mangalore. I was ok with it as I trusted them since mandovi is where we are servicing our previous cars for almost 23 years now.

I kind of feel when you pitch them against each other that's when things start happening your way.
Shonith is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th October 2022, 17:32   #337
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonith View Post
I kind of feel when you pitch them against each other that's when things start happening your way.
Thanks Shonith for sharing the details.

I did pit dealers against each other and unfortunately in my case it has not worked. I pitted Arena vs Nexa Now I feel should have booked with another arena dealer. Here is how things have been unfolding for me.

I booked brezza (blue) zxi+ in June and Grand Vitara (zeta) in July. Once prices of brezza were announced I changed my variant to zxi and colour to khaki green as me and my wife loved the green.

In Aug there was a cancelation and they offered me a blue zxi+ and I was ready to pay the extra money but we did not like the colour. So we dropped it.

In Sep Nexa dealer was ready to deliver their car but personally felt Brezza offered more vfm than Vitara and decided to wait for it. So , I went to Mandovi with Nexa SA's whats app messages saying my GV is ready and I would cancel my booking if there is further delay. To my utter shock they said we dont want to give you false promises and if you wish to cancel please proceed with the cancelation as you are getting the Vitara alloted so the threatening did not work in my case

So , Here I am still waiting for the car. Current promise is they will try giving it by Diwali but I have zero hopes that I will get it by then.
Snowflakes is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th October 2022, 00:34   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinup P Pillai View Post
Kalyani Motors, Bangalore is telling me 2 months waiting period for AT variants. Is that true? Or just tactics to get the booking?

Pratham Motors is giving a 16-week waiting period...
I have booked more than 3 months back. The response I am getting from Kalyani is, we will let you know once the car is dispatched. So, you can imagine when you will get the car from Kalyani.

Also, I have booked in 2 other places and Kalyani guys know that. Still I am getting that response.
Old 14th October 2022, 12:19   #339
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthbs View Post
I have booked more than 3 months back. The response I am getting from Kalyani is, we will let you know once the car is dispatched. So, you can imagine when you will get the car from Kalyani.

Also, I have booked in 2 other places and Kalyani guys know that. Still I am getting that response.
Exactly. is it Kalyani Brookfield? I am in the same boat.I am terminally frustrated seeing the exact same message for anything I ask. My sales guy has not called me in last 2 months. They don't even say when they can provide a update atleast. we are supposed to wait for month? 3 months, a year? . I was given 2 month waiting exactly 3 months back . I sent away my current car also based on the 2 month timeline and All my plans went down the drain due to the delay.When I happened to talk to another sales executive from the showroom last month, he told that they are giving min 3 months waiting, otherwise customers will come and fight with them. I did not book at any other showroom unfortunately. I may go for a Tata Punch or a used Jazz as I am loosing interest in Maruti's people behaviour. Could experts in the foum advice if there is a way to escalate to regional Maruti representative? I can understand the production delay but definitely want to report the bad dealership experience if thats possible. Only reason I chose Maruti over Tata.
Old 14th October 2022, 12:45   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthbs View Post

Hi samanthbs, what is the waiting period being promised for MT and AT by Kalyani ? What about the same in other 2 places ?

Because of huge demand , i think dealers are like "take it or leave it" even if you threaten to cancel the booking.
Old 14th October 2022, 13:27   #341
BHPian

Quote:
Because of huge demand , i think dealers are like "take it or leave it" even if you threaten to cancel the booking.
All the dealers would give some priority if you are taking a bank loan via them, exchange a vehicle, take a huge amount of accessory etc etc. Also it is better not to start arguments in relation to insurance plan prior to allottment of vehicle. Add on plans helps I guess. Dealers earn extra profit by these means. These situation would of course vary from time to time, place to place, car to car, for model which are in very high demand and component shortage.
Sellers market still !!. Hopefully situation improves in next 6 months.
Old 14th October 2022, 16:20   #342

Quote:
Hi samanthbs, what is the waiting period being promised for MT and AT by Kalyani ? What about the same in other 2 places ?

I have booked ZXI AT. When I booked, I was promised to deliver vehicle within 2 months.

Other 2 places are in native, they are saying yours is the 1st priority for AT. One of the showroom is saying we will deliver by Dasara, Deepavali, month end etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerH View Post
Exactly. is it Kalyani Brookfield? I am in the same boat.I am terminally frustrated seeing the exact same message for anything I ask. My sales guy has not called me in last 2 months. They don't even say when they can provide a update atleast. we are supposed to wait for month? 3 months, a year? . I was given 2 month waiting exactly 3 months back . I sent away my current car also based on the 2 month timeline and All my plans went down the drain due to the delay.When I happened to talk to another sales executive from the showroom last month, he told that they are giving min 3 months waiting, otherwise customers will come and fight with them. I did not book at any other showroom unfortunately. I may go for a Tata Punch or a used Jazz as I am loosing interest in Maruti's people behaviour. Could experts in the foum advice if there is a way to escalate to regional Maruti representative? I can understand the production delay but definitely want to report the bad dealership experience if thats possible. Only reason I chose Maruti over Tata.

I have booked in Kalyani Nagadevanahalli. While booking I was told I will get delivery within 2 months. Unfortunately my sales representative has left Kalyani, new sales representative called me last week and asks me - you have booked Brezza with us, do you want the car?

I even threatened them to cancel the order. Kalyani people gave the cancellation form without hesitation. Nothing is working, except waiting.
Old 14th October 2022, 18:10   #343
VIZ
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIZ View Post
When I was expecting car to reach Bangalore yesterday, it appears Bimal Autos blindsided me and gave the car to someone else.
Update: I escalated to Maruti TSM via email and WhatsApp and to Maruti Arena handle in twitter. TSM didn't respond for two days and I had to text him that I'm going to escalate to next level. He finally responded and told me that Bimal misunderstood demo vehicle as my allotted vehicle and gave a wrong communication to me. When I asked him why did it take two weeks to realise that it was a demo vehicle, there was no proper response. He assured me that I'll get my vehicle before Nov 20.
Meanwhile Maruti social media team called me yesterday and they asked me if I want to raise a complaint. I informed them to investigate this issue first and based on that I'll raise a complaint. Fingers crossed.
Old 14th October 2022, 21:21   #344
BHPian

Yesterday returned from Pune and this time got a Fuel Efficiency of 20.3 and also my tank filled before departure from my home gave an astonishing 619 kms and would have definitely would have given me another 50 to 60 kms more but did not want to stretch it so again got it filled up.
Also had ease in overtaking as just pressing the accelerator the car shoots after about three seconds and as in previous trip did not plan my overtakes. The credit to this goes to the works manager who explained to me that when you press on the accelerator the hybrid recognizes that the car needs more power and so apart from the usual engine power the battery also powers the engine generating extra torque which accelerates the car.
ACMerchant is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th October 2022, 22:16   #345
BHPian

I booked ZXI+ AT mid August, my booking form mentioned delivery date exactly two months later. I was verbally told wait time of two to four months. Few days back I took test drive, and enquired about the delivery status. SA didn’t give any answer and took time to get back, then after few days dealer sent me an email informing “we have not received any updates on vehicle dispatch. Once we get the updates on the vehicle dispatch we will keep you posted on the delivery timeline.” Most honest but useless answer I suppose.

Regarding the TD, I don’t have much to share as already it has been discussed in details. Only few questions/issues for expert’s inputs.
1. ZXI+ with sunroof has grooved notch in ceiling above rear seat, and it suddenly comes down in front. Is the roof contour same in non-sunroof VXI as well? That is what SA told, I could not check out a VXI model myself. Though any difference here will not make me switch to VXI – buying ZXI+ mainly for the 6 airbags, but want to be satisfied with the information.
2. My wife had difficulty reaching the brake pedal with foot rested on the floor due to her short length of the feet. With seat height to the lowest and steering tilted to lowest (looks very awkward position) she drove, but since it is foot length that is causing issue, all these seating position does not help much. Any suggestion how to overcome this? Thick floor mat and thick sole shoes will help? She later confessed she faces the issue in our old car too, but somehow she got used to it.
3. I could not check out the paddle shifter functions in details. My question is, can I switch from ‘D’ to ‘M’ and vice versa at any speed, or there is any restriction? In ‘D’ mode, I pressed paddle shifter and felt that car downshifted, the inst cluster also displayed it, but SA said paddle shifter works only in ‘M’ mode. Can anybody please confirm?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks