Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2022, 22:30   #481

Re: 2022 Maruti Brezza Review

Hello all,

I had booked Toyota Hyryder Strong Hybrid, but cancelled it and booked Brezza Zxi AT White instead, which I'll be receiving it shortly.

I wanted to get the center armrest with USB fast charging ports (MGA part) and ambient lighting installed, but folks at the dealership say that it is not available with them.

Can anyone provide contacts for getting MGA parts in Bengaluru? Also, suggestions on few reliable places where I can get accessories installed would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Old 8th December 2022, 10:29   #482

Hello folks,

Can someone provide info on reliable stores in Bengaluru to install accessories like center armrest (with USB chargers) and ambient lighting for Brezza 2022?

I'll be getting my White Zxi delivered soon and would want these accessories asap.

Thanks in advance.
Old 9th December 2022, 13:56   #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by highryder View Post
Hello folks,

Can someone provide info on reliable stores in Bengaluru to install accessories like center armrest (with USB chargers) and ambient lighting for Brezza 2022?

I'll be getting my White Zxi delivered soon and would want these accessories asap.

Thanks in advance.
You can visit RS Car Modifiers, BTM 2nd Stage, opposite to Gopalan Mall, Bannerghatta Road. They install all genuine (OEM) accessories. I too am expecting delivery of Brezza LXI and waiting upgrading of the same. I expect the prices are a bit on the higher side, but as those are genuine accessories, can go it.
96635 62200

One more is Glamour Car Accessories, located in Koramangala. You can try the same. They too use all genuine accessories.
Sumit Agarwal
99860 31792
scorpion41 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th December 2022, 15:13   #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion41 View Post
You can visit RS Car Modifiers, BTM 2nd Stage, opposite to Gopalan Mall, Bannerghatta Road. They install all genuine (OEM) accessories. I too am expecting delivery of Brezza LXI and waiting upgrading of the same. I expect the prices are a bit on the higher side, but as those are genuine accessories, can go it.
96635 62200

One more is Glamour Car Accessories, located in Koramangala. You can try the same. They too use all genuine accessories.
Sumit Agarwal
99860 31792
Thank you very much. Will explore those options.
Meanwhile I found out that many NEXA showrooms aren't aware of certain OEM accessories!! The center armrest with USB ports that I'm looking for is alien to them.
Old 9th December 2022, 17:17   #485
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion41 View Post
I too am expecting delivery of Brezza LXI and waiting upgrading of the same.
Thanks for the updates and wish you early delivery. Pse give details post upgrading.
sukhbirST is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2022, 13:34   #486
BHPian

Quote:
Please share vinay's number , i will reach out to him.
Apologies for the late response was stuck with work. I am unable to PM you. So, Please PM or drop an email. I will share his number.

Last edited by Snowflakes : 10th December 2022 at 13:35. Reason: Changed formatting
Old 10th December 2022, 13:46   #487
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMerchant View Post
If so which package did you opt for?
Thank you

Yes I opted for the accessory package.I think it was called metroscape. It costed around 36k. Personally we dont like the extra black cladding so had decided to get it when they announced the accessories package.

I am planning to get a ceramic coating done and have started getting quotes. Maruthi dealer has quoted 15k for it.
Snowflakes is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2022, 13:50   #488
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIAAA View Post
Have contacted all dealers ( Mandovi, Varun, Kalyani etc) in Central bangalore, none of them seem to have the automatic variant.
Yelhanka Mandovi has it for sure.
Old 10th December 2022, 14:12   #489
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflakes View Post
Thank you

I am planning to get a ceramic coating done and have started getting quotes. Maruthi dealer has quoted 15k for it.
*IMHO you don't require it till a year if the car is parked outside(in the open) and if in covered parking then can prolong it for few years more.

Also if possible please post pictures of the front and rear as I am going for the front and rear skid plates.

Thanks.
Old 10th December 2022, 14:39   #490
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Suzuki has released a new OTA update for the Brezza and it now gets wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity as well as turn-by-turn navigation for the head-up display and the MID.

2022 Maruti Brezza Review-smartselect_20221210144154_twitter.jpg

Link

Last edited by Venkatesh : 10th December 2022 at 14:42.
Venkatesh is offline   (22) Thanks
Old 10th December 2022, 21:55   #491
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh View Post
Maruti Suzuki has released a new OTA update for the Brezza and it now gets wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity as well as turn-by-turn navigation for the head-up display and the MID.
Wow great news! Didn’t expect this to arrive soon, if at all. Will try updating via phone tether.

Thanks for sharing!
cr4nkshaft is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2022, 03:23   #492
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh View Post

Attachment 2388570

Link
This initially kind of stood out for its exclusion (wireless Android Auto) Thankfully, it's a matter of OTA update only. I've been so spoiled by aftermarket Android Auto HUs that i don't think I can drive a car without it in peace, even if I only use Google Maps and VLC player.
Old 11th December 2022, 14:36   #493

Would anyone mind telling me the steps to perform an OTA update on the new Brezza? It would be of great help. Thank you.
Old 11th December 2022, 14:39   #494
BHPian

Could anyone get the update via smartplay pro sync app? I tried using iPhone but couldn’t establish a connection. Will try android in the evening and barring that, the pen drive approach.
Old 11th December 2022, 15:45   #495
BHPian

https://www.global-infotainment-syst...400/index.html

・Please prepare a commercially available USB memory (8GB or more recommended) for updating.
・Please copy the update file directly without creating a folder in the USB memory.
・Make sure that there are no files other than the copied update file in the USB memory.
・Store the following two files in the root folder of the USB memory.
    upgrade.bin
    upgrade.json

Am unable to get these two files.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks