Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2022, 10:08   #436
BHPian

Re: 2022 Maruti Brezza Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi_ank View Post
What about ambient lighting around the dashboard area?
Ambient light around dashboard is distracting, imho. You’ve got delivery of your car, right? Have you driven it at night time and feel need for ambient lighting around dashboard?

If yes, MSIL has no such accessories, you have to go aftermarket. I would suggest going for fuse tap from the footwell fuse bank instead of splicing wires, that way you can keep your warranty.
cr4nkshaft is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th November 2022, 11:42   #437
BHPian

Quote:
Hello everyone. I am interested in installing floor lamp and ambient lighting strip near the dashboard area in my brezza(zxi+ at). Any idea about this? Is it doable without voiding warranty? The accessories guy at OSL Kolkata did not seem confident about this. Thanks in advance.
You can change the ambient lighting (colour and intensity) from the dash panel since you have ZXI plus model. Try and see if it helps.
Old 18th November 2022, 12:53   #438
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMerchant View Post
You can change the ambient lighting (colour and intensity) from the dash panel since you have ZXI plus model. Try and see if it helps.
Change the colour you are saying? How can I do that?
Old 18th November 2022, 13:11   #439
BHPian

Quote:
Bought home this beauty this week. Updates soon!
Congratulations on your purchase! Eager to read your initial thoughts on the vehicle.

Could you also please share the accessories you chose?
Snowflakes is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2022, 13:11   #440
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr4nkshaft View Post
Ambient light around dashboard is distracting, imho. You’ve got delivery of your car, right? Have you driven it at night time and feel need for ambient lighting around dashboard?

If yes, MSIL has no such accessories, you have to go aftermarket. I would suggest going for fuse tap from the footwell fuse bank instead of splicing wires, that way you can keep your warranty.
Yes. I have taken delivery of my car. I have driven it at night a couple of times. Honestly, it's(the need for ambient light around the dashboard) is more of a case of why not then why. Was hoping to get it done by MSIL but since they aren't offering it as official accessory( it's not on their website), I think I will skip it for the time being. No offense to anyone, but I don't really trust after market mods.
abhi_ank is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th November 2022, 13:26   #441
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflakes View Post
Congratulations on your purchase! Eager to read your initial thoughts on the vehicle.

Could you also please share the accessories you chose?
I only purchased the essential accessories kit. Mud flaps etc. Nothing else.
Will post an update soon.
abhi_ank is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2022, 14:54   #442
BHPian

Quote:
Change the colour you are saying? How can I do that?
Please do at night with headlights on.

Steps
1. Hard press (about 3 seconds) the right side knob/joystick in your display panel to come to setting mode. [Picture 1]
2. Gently turning the same knob anti clockwise come to the lights section and gently press the knob to select. [Picture 2]
3. Again turning the knob come to ambient level and gently press the knob to select [Picture 3].
4. Choose the desired level you want.

For colour in the settings mode - colour of car - change to get different colour.

Hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Maruti Brezza Review-setting-3.jpg  

2022 Maruti Brezza Review-setting-2.jpg  

2022 Maruti Brezza Review-settting-1.jpg  

Last edited by ACMerchant : 18th November 2022 at 14:56. Reason: forgot to add
ACMerchant is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 19th November 2022, 01:07   #443

Do Arena dealers negotiate on the price for Brezza or do they stick to the ex-showroom prices?

Asking for a friend, who spoke to two Arena dealerships and they basically told him that there is already a huge backlog of orders for this car and with less selling pressure on them, they aren’t offering any discounts.
KushaKing is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2022, 08:55   #444
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KushaKing View Post
Do Arena dealers negotiate on the price for Brezza or do they stick to the ex-showroom prices?

Asking for a friend, who spoke to two Arena dealerships and they basically told him that there is already a huge backlog of orders for this car and with less selling pressure on them, they aren’t offering any discounts.

No they do not as supply is less and they do not have sales targets to achieve. But if the dealer is known to you - personally or professionally - then he/she may offer you discounts in form of accessories package.
Old 19th November 2022, 09:26   #445
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KushaKing View Post

No discount my friend. I had to use a source in MSIL to even get my car alloted in two months. They are literally flooded with bookings right now. Avg waiting here(kolkata) for AT is apparently 5 months now.
Old 19th November 2022, 11:57   #446
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMerchant View Post
Please do at night with headlights on.

Steps
1. Hard press (about 3 seconds) the right side knob/joystick in your display panel to come to setting mode. [Picture 1]
2. Gently turning the same knob anti clockwise come to the lights section and gently press the knob to select. [Picture 2]
3. Again turning the knob come to ambient level and gently press the knob to select [Picture 3].
4. Choose the desired level you want.

For colour in the settings mode - colour of car - change to get different colour.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a ton. This helped with the intensity of the ambient lighting. I don't think we can change the colour though. Was unable to find anything wrt that.
Old 21st November 2022, 21:06   #447
BANNED

Guys what is a actual/real waiting period for Brezza Automatic or manual?
I am being told 6 months.
I can wait for 3 months. but with high demand and greedy dealers, I feel there is no guarantee to get even the alloted car.
sinhead is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2022, 00:00   #448
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinhead View Post
I booked an automatic on 15 November and was told my tentative delivery date would be by end of December. They wanted documents for loan immediately.
But I'm pretty sure it will take till 15 Jan at the very least, going by Arena's recent track record and so asked them to cool their heels. This could extend into Feb as well, in which case I'll probably demand a 2023 make car.

Would you want to book in another Arena as well? 11K booking amount with 500₹ cancellation charges is what is prescribed, I believe.
Small Bot is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2022, 07:14   #449
BHPian

Quote:
I can wait for 3 months. but with high demand and greedy dealers, I feel there is no guarantee to get even the alloted car.
IMO manual versions will be available in @ 2 months.
But top end manual and automatic waiting period is long. Also depends upon the "dealer's" equation with the company. If very good than you are lucky!!
ACMerchant is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2022, 14:14   #450
VIZ
BHPian

Quote:
Booked ZXI+ AT on June 9th. Still awaiting for the car after multiple false promises from dealer. Manual waiting time may be little better.
VIZ is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks