Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2023, 20:56   #571
BHPian

Re: 2022 Maruti Brezza Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by KebabBoi View Post
. . .
From what I've heard, some people have successfully updated using just 2GB pendrives. It is a less glitchy method that has a higher chance of success. Please ensure that the pendrive is formatted to FAT 32 File system instead of NTFS one.
Thanks for the tips. The file size is only ~400MB, so hopefully smaller pendrive will work. Will try this out.
Old 11th January 2023, 21:47   #572
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivision View Post
Suzuki Connect app is showing the trip history with mileage and many other interesting info. Not sure how accurate it is though, but I guess it would be same as what MID shows.
Yes, the app shows trip mileage. It would be even better if the car could show the same on the screen, rather than cumulative mileage.

I read some complaints here about Google map suddenly showing misplaced position on the car screen. I noticed this behaviour even when a mobile was not connected to the head unit! Not just one, but two mobiles in the car showed same displaced location, a few meters away from actual position. This has never happened before in my many years of using gmap.

This begs the questions that is there something in Brezza shell that makes the GPS go haywire sometimes, or is it just the particular locations? A Desi version of Bermuda Triangle where GPS can't locate you reliably!
Old 12th January 2023, 07:54   #573
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_meher View Post
Is there any way to see the fuel efficiency of the trip at the end of every trip? The current fuel efficiency number shows the aggregate one, any way to see it for latest trip only?
I usually have set the fuel meter to reset at every refuel. This way you get the FE.
Old 12th January 2023, 07:59   #574
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivision View Post
My Dec manufactured car came with older version of the infotainment software. I requested dealer to install the update, but they refused.
I have been trying to update through Smartplay pro sync app, but not being successful so far.
I would suggest not to use the app but try updating via pen drive. For reference my post no #495 and cr4nkshaft in his post no #497.
ACMerchant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th January 2023, 09:08   #575
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Brezza at the Auto Expo - Matte Black edition

Attachment 2403099

Attachment 2403101
IMO, this Matte Black car might look a lot better if all the chrome bits were also fully blacked out.
Any idea when these two new matte finish colours might come to launch? I don't think Arena has updated those colours in their brochure yet.
Old 12th January 2023, 14:23   #576
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small Bot View Post
IMO, this Matte Black car might look a lot better if all the chrome bits were also fully blacked out.
Any idea when these two new matte finish colours might come to launch? I don't think Arena has updated those colours in their brochure yet.
As per reports just a show piece model. This color is not launching anytime soon. The grand vitara will launch with the glossy black.
Old 13th January 2023, 09:48   #577
BHPian

Anyone facing issues with closing the rear hatch? Mine sometimes takes 5-6 attempts to get it to close properly and there is no pattern observed in the behavior. The service folks say that it is normal in a new car; its due to the air pressure when all other doors/windows are closed; there is nothing wrong with the locking mechanism etc etc.
achats is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th January 2023, 10:53   #578
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by achats View Post
Anyone facing issues with closing the rear hatch? Mine sometimes takes 5-6 attempts to get it to close properly and there is no pattern observed in the behavior. The service folks say that it is normal in a new car; its due to the air pressure when all other doors/windows are closed; there is nothing wrong with the locking mechanism etc etc.
In New cars this thing is common as airlock is created. Initially try keeping one door slightly open and then close the hatch. The same principle applies to your car doors,with time the rubber ages and you won't have this problem.
ACMerchant is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th January 2023, 11:37   #579
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by achats View Post
This problem was very prominent in the Diesel Brezza's and 4 year Brezza still has this problem, it takes atleast 2-3 times before the boot can be closed, Though I havent seen this in the new 2022 Brezza...
Old 13th January 2023, 11:46   #580
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMerchant View Post
In New cars this thing is common as airlock is created...
Agree and it is a good practice to keep any window glass little low whilst the door is pushed to close, even in old vehicles. All experienced drivers in companies/plants have made this a habit at entry/exit gates during security checks.
sukhbirST is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 15th January 2023, 12:45   #581
BHPian

Did anyone out here try installing or replacing the air cabin filter of Brezza 2022 ? It seems the process of pulling out the cabin compartment has changed. Have tried to follow the same process I would do in my Dzire but have not been able to.
sunbaj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th January 2023, 19:29   #582
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbaj View Post
Did anyone out here try installing or replacing the air cabin filter of Brezza 2022 ? It seems the process of pulling out the cabin compartment has changed. Have tried to follow the same process I would do in my Dzire but have not been able to.
I believe that you need to complete 10k kms before changing or if driven on extremely dusty roads. So unless it emits a foul smell when you turn on the AC no need to change.
Old 15th January 2023, 19:34   #583
BHPian

Quote:
I believe that you need to complete 10k kms before changing or if driven on extremely dusty roads. So unless it emits a foul smell when you turn on the AC no need to change.
Yes I am aware of the fact but wanted to know how to replace it so that I could do it as a DIY and also not sure if one has been installed or not.
sunbaj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th January 2023, 21:47   #584
VIZ
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIZ View Post
My Brezza ZXI+ AT car was dispatched on Dec 19th from factory and reached dealer yard yesterday as per dealer. Based on VIN, I found that car was manufactured in Nov 22. So I asked dealer where was the car in the mean time? He said he doesn't know and Maruti invoiced the car to dealer only on Dec 19th. Is it normal for a Nov made car to be invoiced only in December? Or does this need further investigation?
I did a PDI yesterday and the car exterior was full of dust, otherwise the car looks fine. I was not allowed to drive as there was no petrol.
Bumping up this post to get a response.
VIZ is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th January 2023, 21:52   #585
BHPian

Quote:
I would suggest not to use the app but try updating via pen drive. For reference my post no #495 and cr4nkshaft in his post no #497.
Thank you all for sharing the detailed steps. I tried with USB and it went through smoothly without any glitch. Android auto behavior also seems to be more stable now (wired connection used to disconnect often, so far no disconnection after 30km of use). Also enjoying the turn indication in MID and HUD.
bivision is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks