Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2023, 22:16   #586
BHPian

Re: 2022 Maruti Brezza Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIZ View Post
Bumping up this post to get a response.
If you have bought the Brezza then congratulations and welcome to the club.
As for your query IMHO if the car is fine and you are getting the invoice in your name then don't bother about when the company sends the car to the dealer. As for the dust on the outer is because the dealer's storage yard must be outside the city limits and car stored in the open. Enjoy your Brezza and drive safe.
ACMerchant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2023, 12:59   #587
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie007 View Post

Having said that, the competition has diesel engine options (and Tata even has the Nexon EV), so it should be an interesting fight and sales figures in upcoming months (barring the first couple with new launch spoke) will give a clearer picture.
The picture is clearer now. Looking at the sales figures of the last few months, it looks like the Tata Nexon continues to lead in the sub 4m (pseudo) SUV segment, barring a blip in Sep22 (when Brezza sales peaked). It is even doing better than the likes of the previous sales king Dzire & also it's own sibling, the Punch - both of which are from different segments and priced lower than the Nexon. Well done Tata - atleast in this segment!

Graph courtesy Team BHP Dec22 Indian Car Sales thread
Attached Images

Old 18th January 2023, 15:16   #588
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie007 View Post
The picture is clearer now. Looking at the sales figures of the last few months, it looks like the Tata Nexon continues to lead in the sub 4m (pseudo) SUV segment, barring a blip in Sep22 (when Brezza sales peaked).
The Nexon has a lot going for it - the previous crash test results, the perceived power of the engine, the slightly more macho looks and the quite hefty ground clearance.

But the Brezza feels like the taller car with more headroom (I think the dimensions also underline that fact), and has the neutral box-type design that would go well with first-time car buyers. And the engine is definitely more refined, although it comes at the cost of power. And going by car ownership accounts in this forum, Tata has some way to go, before they can equal the general A.S.S experience of Maruti.

I'd probably give the new Brezza six more months before I compare the two cars again. Both are excellently engineered for this segment, but the Nexon does feel like in need of a facelift, and the Brezza's previous delivery delays (due to higher prioritisation of the Grand Vitara) will ease out. So kudos to Tata for the Nexon, but this alone might not sustain them at the top of this very competitive and fast-growing segment for long. It's a good thing for us consumers though, being spoilt for choice in this segment.

That said, I think the new Hyundai Venue (both vanilla and N-Line) has not met nearly as much success as Hyundai would have hoped for. I think that's the major share that the Nexon has eaten into, over 2022.

Last edited by Small Bot : 18th January 2023 at 15:20.
Small Bot is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2023, 18:39   #589
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small Bot View Post
The Nexon has a lot going for it - the previous crash test results, the perceived power of the engine, the slightly more macho looks and the quite hefty ground clearance.

But the Brezza feels like the taller car with more headroom (I think the dimensions also underline that fact), and has the neutral box-type design that would go well with first-time car buyers. And the engine is definitely more refined, although it comes at the cost of power. And going by car ownership accounts in this forum, Tata has some way to go, before they can equal the general A.S.S experience of Maruti.

I'd probably give the new Brezza six more months before I compare the two cars again. Both are excellently engineered for this segment, but the Nexon does feel like in need of a facelift, and the Brezza's previous delivery delays (due to higher prioritisation of the Grand Vitara) will ease out. So kudos to Tata for the Nexon, but this alone might not sustain them at the top of this very competitive and fast-growing segment for long. It's a good thing for us consumers though, being spoilt for choice in this segment.

That said, I think the new Hyundai Venue (both vanilla and N-Line) has not met nearly as much success as Hyundai would have hoped for. I think that's the major share that the Nexon has eaten into, over 2022.
I agree we need to give in another 6 months for the true picture on the sales. When I was getting the accessories installed on mt Brezza came across 3 Nexon users who wanted to get the Brezza but due to extended waiting period on Brezza they had to opt for Nexon.
Old 18th January 2023, 20:45   #590

I own a ZXI variant and since the day I got the car, I have been looking for the oem armrest. But it was nowhere to be found here in Kerala. Even the service center said they still haven't received the parts. So I took it upon my hands and after watching several videos and going through part numbers, I believe I have found the parts needed.

Armrest Console Box : Link

Box Rear Cover : Link

USB Type C/Type A Port : Link

I found the part numbers from this site

From what I saw in those videos, the charging ports can be connected without any wire cutting. Correct me if I am wrong. Also, can anyone confirm these 3 parts are all it is needed for the complete setup.
madhavbiju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2023, 22:04   #591
BHPian

Regarding this news, has anyone got recall from Maruti for the Brezza car?
https://www.team-bhp.com/news/maruti...faulty-airbags

My car is Dec manufactured, but I am not sure of the date, which is not mentioned in any of the purchase documents. Any way to find out if my car falls in the mentioned date range of 8th Dec to 12th Jan'23?
Old 19th January 2023, 08:34   #592
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivision View Post

My car is Dec manufactured, but I am not sure of the date, which is not mentioned in any of the purchase documents. Any way to find out if my car falls in the mentioned date range of 8th Dec to 12th Jan'23?
I remember an old thread here on this. Please see if it helps.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buying-car/96830-article-find-your-cars-date-manufacture-vin.html (ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN))

Old 19th January 2023, 20:20   #593
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbaj View Post
Did anyone out here try installing or replacing the air cabin filter of Brezza 2022 ? It seems the process of pulling out the cabin compartment has changed. Have tried to follow the same process I would do in my Dzire but have not been able to.
It is the same as in Vitara Brezza 2020 model and on YouTube there is a video showing it.

Or
others.
Old 20th January 2023, 22:01   #594
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small Bot View Post
Thanks, I used that to decode the month and year of manufacture when dealer shared the VIN during PDI. Unfortunately that does not help decoding the date. I will check with them during my first service.
Old 21st January 2023, 08:35   #595
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks, I used that to decode the month and year of manufacture when dealer shared the VIN during PDI. Unfortunately that does not help decoding the date. I will check with them during my first service.
One of my colleagues was unsure about this as well, and spoke to the Arena folks about the recall announced in the news.
After a lot of umming and aahhing (I don't think the service folks were even aware of this from their reactions), they asked him to bring the car to the service centre, so that they can check if the same fault was in his car as well. And if so, they'd repair it free of cost (his Brezza VXI is just over two weeks old from the date of delivery). He did not think it prudent to wait till the first service for this, but I'd leave that decision to you.
So I'd suggest telling your favourite Arena service centre to check it once. And if the same fault is present and needs repair, please try to get the statement of work over email.

Last edited by Small Bot : 21st January 2023 at 08:36.
Small Bot is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st January 2023, 18:49   #596
BHPian

I just got to hear from the local Arena Maruti dealer that the price of the Brezza has been reduced. The Sales person quoted 13.4L On road Blr for the Zxi and 15.4L on road for the Zxi+.

Can anyone confirm this ? A reduction in price makes the Brezza a very tempting option for urban use.
Old 21st January 2023, 20:14   #597
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashenoy View Post
I just got to hear from the local Arena Maruti dealer that the price of the Brezza has been reduced. The Sales person quoted 13.4L On road Blr for the Zxi and 15.4L on road for the Zxi+.

Can anyone confirm this ? A reduction in price makes the Brezza a very tempting option for urban use.
Carwale is showing this price only - 13.4L on road for the ZXI.
Can you tell what was the price before?
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Maruti Brezza Review-screenshot_20230121_201202.png  

Old 21st January 2023, 23:21   #598
BHPian

Quote:

I'm just getting the loan documents ready for an on-road quote of 17.22 Lakhs in Chennai, for the ZXI+ AT allocated to me a few days ago (excluding fittings like skid plate, sidestep and stuff). I was told today that the increase in price for ZXI+ AT in Jan 2023 was INR 11K on-road.

Having purchased several vehicles in Bangalore earlier, I would generally not believe that the on-road price for the exact same vehicle could be lesser than that in Chennai.

I would therefore suggest that you check with a few other Arena showrooms, to get the correct info.

Last edited by Small Bot : 21st January 2023 at 23:25.
Old 22nd January 2023, 16:11   #599
BHPian

Quote:

I don't think you can find the mfg date from VIN. But you can feed your VIN to their webpage and find out if your car is in the suspect list.

Steps here: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...ml#post5479180 (Maruti Suzuki recalls 17,362 cars due to faulty airbags)
soleinkol is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2023, 17:42   #600
BHPian

Quote:

https://www.marutisuzuki.com/brezza

Enter the following details and the price shown is ex Showroom and not on road.
Check Price in your city:-
State/City/Variant
ACMerchant is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks