Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2022, 11:13   #406
BHPian

Re: 2022 Hyundai Tucson Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumbaya View Post
Congrats on your purchase!

Can you share who was the SA and what negotiations can be done?
Sharing the SA details on PM. Unfortunately, no negotiations were possible, except for the Insurance quote match (Dealer's quote was 1,46,000 matched with Policybazaar's quote of 87,000). Apart from this, not even a single rupee discount or negotiation. In fact, not even a courtesy Divinity/Car Perfume offering.
BlackAdam is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 11:25   #407

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAdam View Post
Hello All,

After being lurking in the shadows of this thread for quite a few days, happy to reveal that my Hyundai Tucson Signature Diesel in White, christened 'WhiteLight', has come home this weekend.
Congratulations on the Purchase. Happy and safe Driving !!
vvidhate is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 11:36   #408
BHPian

Quote:
Hello All,

After being lurking in the shadows of this thread for quite a few days, happy to reveal that my Hyundai Tucson Signature Diesel in White
Congratulations on new car! Happy motoring. Looks like now we are going to rapidly grow as a group and family of proud Tucson owners
KrishKallapur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 11:55   #409
BHPian

Quote:
+1

For me the Dealership (Dee Emm Hyundai), matched the lowest Policybazaar quote, and also threw in extra offers incl. unlimited claims per year (PB offered only 2 claims/year) + discount on consumables. Hence, went with the Dealer offer.
If you don't mind, could you please mention the final Insurance premium that you paid?
Old 20th September 2022, 13:14   #410

Quote:
Sharing the SA details on PM. Unfortunately, no negotiations were possible, except for the Insurance quote match (Dealer's quote was 1,46,000 matched with Policybazaar's quote of 87,000). Apart from this, not even a single rupee discount or negotiation. In fact, not even a courtesy Divinity/Car Perfume offering.
Quite lucky i must say, my dealership Shreem Hyundai were not ready to reduce even a single penny on insurance, they were also ready to cancel my booking if i didnt go ahead with their insurance that too after making the full payment for the car (minus the insurance). In the end i had to settle for whatever they quoted.
Old 20th September 2022, 13:41   #411
BHPian

Quote:
Hello All,

After being lurking in the shadows of this thread for quite a few days, happy to reveal that my Hyundai Tucson Signature Diesel in White, christened 'WhiteLight', has come home this weekend.
Congratulations. Wishing you happy miles and looking forward to ownership report

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerboy26 View Post
Quite lucky i must say, my dealership Shreem Hyundai were not ready to reduce even a single penny on insurance, they were also ready to cancel my booking if i didnt go ahead with their insurance that too after making the full payment for the car (minus the insurance). In the end i had to settle for whatever they quoted.
Must be their tactics. Ask them to share this in writing and they should fall in line.
neel911 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 14:36   #412
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hello All,

After being lurking in the shadows of this thread for quite a few days, happy to reveal that my Hyundai Tucson Signature Diesel in White
Congratulations!! Wish you many miles of happy and safe driving
sunikkat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 17:56   #413
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madagascar View Post
If you don't mind, could you please mention the final Insurance premium that you paid?
I have paid Rs. 89,287/- as Insurance charges, done by Aditya Birla Insurance. Hope this helps.
BlackAdam is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 18:36   #414
BHPian

Quote:
I have paid Rs. 89,287/- as Insurance charges, done by Aditya Birla Insurance. Hope this helps.
Could you also share what add ons have gotten in that amount?
Old 20th September 2022, 22:27   #415
BHPian

I just finished PDI today. Dealer gave 1.1lakhs discount through insurance and accessories. Pretty amazing experience!
Old 20th September 2022, 22:59   #416

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudiptaadhya View Post
I just finished PDI today. Dealer gave 1.1lakhs discount through insurance and accessories. Pretty amazing experience!
Which dealership? And when did you book? Will be very helpful.
Old 20th September 2022, 23:09   #417

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudiptaadhya View Post
What accessories did you get? I was told even the floor mats haven't come in yet.
Old 21st September 2022, 10:35   #418
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maky View Post
Question for anyone here, I inquired with the Hyundai showroom I visited a few weeks ago for a Test Drive as they didnt have a TD vehicle available at the time. All they have is the Petrol variant for TD and not the Diesel, upon inquiring why the Sales person replied Hyundai does not allow Diesel TD vehicles which didnt make any sense to me.
Is it simply a case of the dealer principal not wanting to spend the extra amount of money on acquiring a diesel variant of the Tucson over the Petrol or does Hyundai actually have some strange policy of petrol on TD cars?
Seems like the dealers will get only one either petrol or diesel, here in Chandigarh only diesel available for TD since launch, typical of dealer to shift blame on Hyundai and vice versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel911 View Post
Congratulations. Wishing you happy miles and looking forward to ownership report

Must be their tactics. Ask them to share this in writing and they should fall in line.
Visited a Hyundai dealer and they had a signboard clearly stating you can choose own insurance.
Old 21st September 2022, 11:00   #419
BHPian

Hi All,
I got a call from the dealer 2 weeks back stating that a Signature Diesel AT Starry night is available(my original booking was for Amazon Grey) and asked me whether I would take it. I said yes and they said that they are waiting for Hyundai to bill their advanced order and will take a few days. But even after 2 weeks, the status remains the same. They always tell me that they are waiting for Hyundai to bill the order.
Does anyone has insight into the actual process they follow? It is really frustrating as I sold my old car thinking that I would get the Tucson in a few days time. Now I am using Ola to commute to office

Thanks for any insight.
Old 21st September 2022, 11:37   #420
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madagascar View Post

Thanks for any insights.
Feel sorry for you. That available actually means Hyundai allocated the car and there is no one with the dealer in waiting list. Not physically available. Then the dealer confirms to Hyundai. Hyundai raises the bill when car is physically available to dispatch. After that you complete payment. Car is shipped and registered. They took 4 weeks to bill my car. Now it is available physically with the dealer. I did not sell my car for that reason.
KrishKallapur is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks