Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2022, 21:50   #421
BHPian

Re: 2022 Hyundai Tucson Review

I took delivery of the Tucson today. It was a smooth and pleasant experience. All the paperwork was handled efficiently by the sales advisor at KUN Hyundai. I will follow up with an initial ownership review.
shailendrakr is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st September 2022, 22:05   #422
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumbaya View Post
What accessories did you get? I was told even the floor mats haven't come in yet.
So the dealer didnt have any accessories, and i felt that other than mats, it all felt overpriced. So it was good to not have to pay for them. I'll probably buy mats only once available (i have generic mats from my other cars).

Separately i got TATA AIG quote at 97k with all covers included. Dealer readily agreed that i can choose my own insurance so I did that and saved~1L.

After that I decided to get the ppf done by the dealer before it leaves the showroom. So paid 1.5L for that separately. Expecting home delivery on Saturday morning.
sudiptaadhya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2022, 00:39   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudiptaadhya View Post
Separately i got TATA AIG quote at 97k with all covers included. Dealer readily agreed that i can choose my own insurance so I did that and saved~1L.
Interesting that insurance can go upto 2 lakhs for a Tucson.Assuming you purchased the 4wd variant. Dealer quote is ~1.6 lakhs in NCR for this variant with DT.
I couldn't find details around the variant you purchased in your posts. Apologies if already shared.
Old 22nd September 2022, 00:46   #424

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAdam View Post
Sharing the SA details on PM. Unfortunately, no negotiations were possible, except for the Insurance quote match (Dealer's quote was 1,46,000 matched with Policybazaar's quote of 87,000). Apart from this, not even a single rupee discount or negotiation. In fact, not even a courtesy Divinity/Car Perfume offering.
I couldn't find your PM, probably because of my "newbie" status. But as luck would have it, I connected with the same SA who delivered your car. They had the same photo you shared here. Probably I should be asking your source for Parker pens

Thanks a lot for your help. Hopefully, things workout. Inclining towards Tucson P Vs Tiguan at the moment.

Heart says Tiguan but head says Tucson
Old 22nd September 2022, 06:21   #425
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumbaya View Post
Interesting that insurance can go upto 2 lakhs for a Tucson.Assuming you purchased the 4wd variant. Dealer quote is ~1.6 lakhs in NCR for this variant with DT.
I couldn't find details around the variant you purchased in your posts. Apologies if already shared.
So basically they put 163k for insurance and 31k for zero dep, bringing the total to 1.94L. Here's the quote - i got the Diesel AWD.

2022 Hyundai Tucson Review-pricing.jpeg
Old 22nd September 2022, 08:53   #426
BHPian

Here's also a few pics of the car (really dirty) in the stockyard. Will post more pictures once the car is delivered.

2022 Hyundai Tucson Review-img_1646.jpg

2022 Hyundai Tucson Review-img_1648.jpg
sudiptaadhya is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2022, 09:04   #427
BHPian

Quote:
Here's also a few pics of the car (really dirty) in the stockyard. Will post more pictures once the car is delivered.

Attachment 2360662

Attachment 2360663
I love this colour. Congratulations and looking forward to ownership report .

By Diwali, we should have good number of Tucson delivered
neel911 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2022, 11:04   #428
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shailendrakr View Post
I took delivery of the Tucson today. It was a smooth and pleasant experience. All the paperwork was handled efficiently by the sales advisor at KUN Hyundai. I will follow up with an initial ownership review.
Congratulations! Happy motoring

BTW, did you get the Extended Warranty and SOT? Did you get any accessories?

I am also waiting for my Starry Night DSL AT from the same dealer(KUN Gachibowli). Yesterday they asked me whether I can take a white, which is already dispatched. I told them No. Once the car reaches them, probably I will also ask them to reduce their insurance quote or go with my own.
Old 22nd September 2022, 12:31   #429
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madagascar View Post
Congratulations! Happy motoring

BTW, did you get the Extended Warranty and SOT? Did you get any accessories?

I am also waiting for my Starry Night DSL AT from the same dealer(KUN Gachibowli). Yesterday they asked me whether I can take a white, which is already dispatched. I told them No. Once the car reaches them, probably I will also ask them to reduce their insurance quote or go with my own.
They don't really have any meaningful accessories for the new Tucson yet, so I decided to not take anything from them. I had carpet mats from my previous car which I have put into the Tucson until the Kagu mats become available. I have reached out to a couple of numbers I found in the thread on accessories / mats - I have been given a tentative timeline of a month for Kagu mats.

Yes, I got extended warranty for 5 years and 120,000 KM as I expect a yearly run of over 20000 km. I was charged about 31K for this.
shailendrakr is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2022, 13:13   #430
BHPian

Quote:
Dealer readily agreed that i can choose my own insurance so I did that and saved~1L.
Which dealership is this?
Old 22nd September 2022, 13:23   #431
BHPian

Quote:
I have reached out to a couple of numbers I found in the thread on accessories / mats - I have been given a tentative timeline of a month for Kagu mats.

Yes, I got extended warranty for 5 years and 120,000 KM as I expect a yearly run of over 20000 km. I was charged about 31K for this.
Can you give any contacts for the Kagu mats please?

Also was the 4th and 5th year together 31k or the 5th year alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrishKallapur View Post
Which dealership is this?
Its Blue hyundai, Bel road.
Old 22nd September 2022, 14:12   #432
BHPian

Quote:
So basically they put 163k for insurance and 31k for zero dep, bringing the total to 1.94L. Here's the quote - i got the Diesel AWD.
The quote that I got from Hyderabad dealer had zero depreciation included. Looks like there is a difference between dealers across states
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Hyundai Tucson Review-pricelist.jpeg  

madagascar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2022, 16:23   #433
BHPian

Quote:
They don't really have any meaningful accessories for the new Tucson yet, so I decided to not take anything from them. I had carpet mats from my previous car which I have put into the Tucson until the Kagu mats become available. I have reached out to a couple of numbers I found in the thread on accessories / mats - I have been given a tentative timeline of a month for Kagu mats.

Sorry, if I have missed it. How much did you paid for the insurance?
Old 22nd September 2022, 19:17   #434
BHPian

Quote:
Do you have an Amazon Grey Tucson. I saw one at Kondapur RTO coming in for registration while I was waiting to get my car registered.
Old 22nd September 2022, 22:43   #435
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autotranny View Post
Do you have an Amazon Grey Tucson. I saw one at Kondapur RTO coming in for registration while I was waiting to get my car registered.
Mine is Amazon Grey, but haven't got it registered yet. So the one that you saw wouldn't have been mine!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks