Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2022, 21:54   #271
BHPian

Re: Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audik75 View Post
Anyone hearing from their dealers on when test drives are commencing and when deliveries commence? I haven't heard a word in Chennai from Lanson Toyota and have messaged the Sales Head today. I was under the impression that deliveries will start for Toyota this month for early bookings.
Dealer in Bangalore told me test drives will be available from 26th/27th of this month and deliveries will start from 1st week of October
rahulcmoulee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2022, 09:29   #272
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audik75 View Post
Anyone hearing from their dealers on when test drives are commencing and when deliveries commence?
My Dealer in Mumbai informed me yesterday that test drives will be offered after 29th September. Deliveries will start from 2nd week of October.

In the other hand, Nexa dealer (for my GV booking) is saying deliveries start from September end itself!

I think Toyota dealer is managing expectations
baarish84 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2022, 10:51   #273
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by baarish84 View Post
My Dealer in Mumbai informed me yesterday that test drives will be offered after 29th September. Deliveries will start from 2nd week of October.

In the other hand, Nexa dealer (for my GV booking) is saying deliveries start from September end itself!

I think Toyota dealer is managing expectations
Which dealer is this? Will help to know since Lakozy ( Toyota owned dealer ) is non committal even about the display vehicles let alone the test drive by month end.

On the contrary the Nexa dealer was more forthcoming and mentioned all showrooms to get their own display vehicles as soon as Navratri starts and Shradh period ends.
Old 15th September 2022, 10:54   #274
BHPian

Received an update that test drives in Chennai are expected only in October and the dealership is only expecting a display car this month. Seems like Chennai test drive and deliveries may be a few days behind Mumbai and Bengaluru.

Certainly seems like Maruti has a more streamlined operations unit and have their act in order. The only positive lining is that the Toyota dealership has acknowledged the status and assured they will be in touch.
Old 15th September 2022, 11:09   #275
BHPian

Car allocation to dealership has started. One of the dealership in Kolkata is going to receive 15 cars in Sep as their first stock which will be dispatched by 17th Sep from factory. Only issue would be regional RTO will closed during puja and hence there might be delays related to registration.
Old 15th September 2022, 12:26   #276
Distinguished - BHPian

Toyota Hyryder Dual tone variants’ Prices Out, starts at Rs. 17.69 Lakh

Quote:
The dual-tone shades come with a black finished roof. The price of the G eDrive 2WD Hybrid two-tone stands at Rs. 17.69 lakh and thus it is Rs. 20,000 costlier. In a similar fashion, the dual-tone V eDrive 2WD Hybrid is at Rs. 19.19 lakh (both prices, ex-showroom) as it is Rs. 20,000 more expensive than the same grade with single tone shade.
Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 15th September 2022 at 12:28.
Old 15th September 2022, 16:43   #277
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mave547 View Post
Which dealer is this?
Madhuban Toyota .

SA says they generally receive allocation details for the month (variant wise + colour wise ) on 5th of every month. Hence , he is going to get clarity only by end of first week of October on delivery timelines.
Old 16th September 2022, 07:03   #278
BHPian

I too received a call from Topsel Kolkata regarding delivery may be tried by September End but due to Puja I am certain can’t get it on road by then so have told them that would take delivery in 2023.
Old 16th September 2022, 12:13   #279
SDx
BHPian

Got this from my SA yesterday. Car will be on display this weekend.

Still no confirmed news about the test drives though.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder Review-img20220915wa0003.jpg  

Old 18th September 2022, 13:06   #280
SDx
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDx View Post
Got this from my SA yesterday. Car will be on display this weekend.
This display was a utter waste of time. It was a mild hybrid variant, doors and boot were locked so you can only look at it from outside. Can't sit in it or check out the boot space .

I fail to understand what this car is still doing at a mall. It should be displayed in the showrooms by now. More so, be available for test drive.

Last edited by SDx : 18th September 2022 at 13:07.
Old 19th September 2022, 13:52   #281
BHPian

No wonder people seem to have lost interest by lackluster attitude of Toyota's launching efforts of the Hyryder. I check this page few times everyday hoping for new updates, exciting news, some reveals, but there are very few posts in last 1 week !!

I am not in hurry, but there has to be some roadmap shared by Toyota to its dealerships about arrival of demo vehicles, test drives, all model prices etc but this is least expected from a Japanese company known for kaizen
Old 19th September 2022, 15:16   #282
BHPian

Hi
Pune dealer Shaw Toyota confirmed test drive & deliveries from 1st week of October.
I hope they stick to what they are committing.

cheers
Old 19th September 2022, 16:22   #283
BHPian

I just received the Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder price quotation for Gurgaon from a known SA of Toyota showroom here.

They have added some logistics charges. Is it a genuine charge?
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder Review-screenshot_202209191620022.png  

RijuC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2022, 19:57   #284
BHPian

Finally received the on road pricing in Mumbai. Toyota, when are you planning to start test drive!?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DOC-20220913-WA0057..pdf (533.7 KB, 421 views)

Last edited by Aditya : 30th December 2022 at 23:33. Reason: Formatting
rahil_29 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2022, 21:06   #285
BHPian

A few things I was thinking about and wondering if they were addressed in earlier posts:

Battery - Would the battery wear out over time? (like those in laptops, cellphones, etc). If yes, wouldn't this hurt the resale value (after 5 years maybe)?
Also, would anyone have any further information on the clauses on the battery warranty?

Sunroof - Rather disappointed with the thin sheet this comes with. Is there an alternative? Would tinting the sunroof help keep the car cooler?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks