Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2023, 20:41   #1561
BHPian

Re: Toyota Innova Hycross Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodstock3001 View Post
As per V3 Cars, Toyota has increased Hycross Hybrid prices by 27,000/- rupees effective May 2023.

Can someone confirm if this is indeed true ? This will be damper to already not so happy journey in getting car.
Yeah. Same is updated in Toyota website even. Not a good feeling for those who pre booked the car on launch day and still awaiting delivery.

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-screenshot_20230503203758494_com.android.chromeedit.jpg

Last edited by manson : 26th May 2023 at 07:09.
jthomas is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2023, 06:53   #1562
Senior - BHPian

Anyone else randomly get notifications on their phone about something being left in the rear seat? I have nothing in the back but it keeps sending me this. I tried turning rear seat reminder in the MID but it still sends reminders to my phone.
Cresterk is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th May 2023, 08:52   #1563
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresterk View Post
Anyone else randomly get notifications on their phone about something being left in the rear seat? I have nothing in the back but it keeps sending me this. I tried turning rear seat reminder in the MID but it still sends reminders to my phone.
It is a setting in MID, think under vehicle settings. You can turn it off.

But as you mentioned, I am also facing the issue with notifications even when turned off
Old 4th May 2023, 11:31   #1564
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresterk View Post
I've been getting same notification from my car too.

Last edited by manson : 26th May 2023 at 07:12.
Old 4th May 2023, 13:04   #1565
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesmerizer View Post
Got my Hycross Vx 7S 5 days back and am feeling very excited.
9. The doors need to be closed harder than Crysta, don't know whether it is a con but my parents find it quite difficult to reopen and close again with more power....
Congratulations on the new car! I am confident ASS body shop technician will be able to solve the doors issue.
Old 4th May 2023, 16:33   #1566
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthomas View Post
Yeah. Same is updated in Toyota website even. Not a good feeling for those who pre booked the car on launch day and still awaiting delivery.
Just don't know what to say. 2nd price hike in 2 months. It just doesn't feel right. Need to do a serious re-think.

Last edited by manson : 26th May 2023 at 07:12.
Old 5th May 2023, 10:09   #1567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohan Mathew A View Post
Just don't know what to say. 2nd price hike in 2 months. It just doesn't feel right. Need to do a serious re-think.
Totally agree. Without streamlining delivery, with no significant upgrade, price increase alone happening promptly.

Last edited by manson : 26th May 2023 at 07:13.
Venkad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th May 2023, 11:37   #1568
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
I've been getting same notification from my car too.
Hi,

Please check the rear lights (above doors or Third Row roof). It may be ON. I switched it off and the alert has stopped.

Last edited by manson : 26th May 2023 at 07:14. Reason: Typo.
harshavardhan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th May 2023, 12:20   #1569
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshavardhan View Post
Hi,

Please check the rear lights (above doors or Third Row roof)... it may be ON. I switched it off. The alert stopped.
Lights are set in door mode. Alert still appears randomly. I also get random alerts telling me the doors and tailgate are open even when they are closed.
Old 5th May 2023, 12:32   #1570
BHPian

I got a mail from the dealer after I pestered them with complaints-
"Your delivery date has been extended by 4 to 5 months" when I was told I will get delivery this May!
I am not satisfied at all.
KI07 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th May 2023, 13:23   #1571
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI07 View Post
I got a mail from the dealer after I pestered them with complaints-
"Your delivery date has been extended by 4 to 5 months" when I was told I will get delivery this May!
I am not satisfied at all.
Is it for ZX or ZX(O)? Asking because we too booked an Hycross but VX Hybrid in the end of March and was promised to be delivered by this month. Today, when I called my sales advisor, he told that platinum white pearl is in shortage due to some logistics issues and I told him that we are ok with getting any other colour apart from platinum white (kept silver or black as an option) since we need the car soon as we are left with one car presently.

Also, my SA told that will share the stock list by this weekend but when I called him, he told that he hasn't received the list yet and was told that will update about the availability of the vehicle this Monday.
Old 5th May 2023, 14:06   #1572
BHPian

I got a thin safety manual with the Hycross and no owners manual (only online and very inconvenient).

Is there a service booklet for this vehicle toyota hycross as there was none in the car, and the safety manual does not have any service pages.

If it does, request someone to answer or post a picture. Thanks.
gautam99 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th May 2023, 23:37   #1573
BHPian

I'm loving my new Hycross VX. Got it in February.

Wanted to get fog lights for it. Toyota stocks them but it's 14k for the pair. Any other options I can consider?
Toyota Innova Hycross Review-pxl_20230218_110528258.jpg

Last edited by manson : 26th May 2023 at 07:14.
Proxima is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th May 2023, 06:36   #1574
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxima View Post

Wanted to get fog lights for it. Toyota stocks them but it's 14k for the pair. Any other options I can consider?
I wouldn't take risk with electrical components especially if it's going to be placed externally. In an automobile, the whole body is the negative terminal. Even the slightest mistake or lack of quality can lead to a short circuit/fire. The risk is not worth it especially on a Toyota where every other part is built to very high standards. If I were in your place, i would go ahead and purchase the OEM spare and get it fitted from a Toyota dealership. Another incentive would be to not void the warranty of a very complex hybrid vehicle.
amalji is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th May 2023, 15:09   #1575
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxima View Post

Buy a decent pair of yellow foglights from outside and have toyota dealership install it to keep your warranty.

I'm assuming they are selling the same foglamps that came as stock in my zxo. They are white leds and they are for decoration only. Doesn't make much difference whether it is on or off.

I also wanted to change the headlight LEDs if possible. The throw is terrible with random hotspots and dark patches and the light output is okay but nothing great. In the rain, it is like driving with the headlights off. Also, switching to brights feels like only the right side high beam turned on. I had to go out and check whether the left side high beams were working or not.

The mid tier aftermarket LEDs I put in my i20 projectors are way brighter and provide a much more uniform throw which I find hilarious. Performance goes down in the rain but it doesn't make you feel that you are driving blind.
Cresterk is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed