Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2023, 21:13   #856
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Toyota Innova Hycross Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paritoshkalra View Post
Today I got the call again from the dealer (36 Toyota Faridabad) stating that I will get the delivery of VX 7-seater by this month's end.
I'd say take it, the car is scarce in India, if you need it within the next month, buy it.
or wait for 6 months like me.

Last edited by Turbanator : 14th February 2023 at 21:24. Reason: Edited quoted post.
KI07 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2023, 07:02   #857

Quote:
I also booked from the same dealer. They keep asking for 10-20 lakhs in advance without even seeing the vehicle, without PDI, without test drive. Without the vehicle actually available
I did made some payment upfront in first week of Jan itself although dealer didn’t ask me to. Wanted to create some pressure for early delivery and it paid off as I got the first car they delivered. Besides, had done the booking way before official launch date.
vishal rathee is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2023, 15:52   #858
Distinguished - BHPian

Toyota Innova Hycross to get new base, fleet variants.

Toyota will offer Innova Hycross and Innova Crysta to fleet operators.

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-capture.jpg

Quote:
New base variant to be added to petrol, hybrid version
Waiting period should see an increase with introduction of fleet buyers
Maruti Suzuki to have its own Hycross derivative
Quote:
The Innova Hycross hybrid for fleet operators will be offered in three trims – base, VX and ZX – with an option of 7- and 8-seat configurations. Additionally, the petrol version will also be available for fleet buyers with both seating configurations but only on the base trim.

Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 15th February 2023 at 15:56.
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2023, 15:57   #859
BHPian

I got a chance to visit the Toyota showroom in Faridabad. I got to see both the ZX and VX versions.
- Hycross looks really good in Super White color.
- The Tyre size actually looks good in the VX variant and no upgrade is required.
- For the 2nd row captain seats variant, I found that the under-thigh support in VX is better than ZX (ottoman folded).
- The seat fabric in VX felt really soft and comfortable and it will be boon during Indian summers.
- The headroom for 2nd row and 3rd row was actually better in VX as compared to ZX
- Fog lamps are missing in VX and will be added as a accessory from the dealer itself before delivery.
- I also got a chance to connect my phone via bluetooth in the VX version and I found the audio quality satisfactory and it exceeded my expectations.
- The plastics including overall fit and finish seems to be long lasting.
- The Volume up down button on the steering wheel felt odd to me. (It was nowhere near to the quality of volume buttons in Hyundai cars )
- The steering wheel felt small to my liking but it may be handy and easy to use in long run.
- I am overall impressed by this offering by Toyota and I have decided not to cancel the booking and proceed with the delivery process after the test drive.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215133503.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215133510.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215133533.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215133916.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215133937.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215133942.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215133952.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215134025.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215134043.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215134056.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215134504.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215134120.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215134518.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img20230215141756.jpg  

Last edited by Paritoshkalra : 15th February 2023 at 15:58.
Paritoshkalra is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 15th February 2023, 19:03   #860

Quote:
Originally Posted by grepvel View Post
I have booked two Hycross ZX(o) and the sales executive got the colour of one of the cars wrong so they are fixing that in the system.

Sent an email to toyota about there being no clarity on the Innova allocations at Galaxy Toyota Chattarpur. After weeks of putting pressure, the email to Toyota finally did the trick and they shared my positioning the FIFO list.

The overall dealership experience is rubbish but for someone with 2000-2500km per month running in the NCR looking for a 7 seater, there isn't any viable alternative to the Innova.

And thus the wait continues..
Hi can you share details? i feel some of us BHPians are in the same boat. Considering Galaxy as the biggest dealer in North India (so claimed) we booked with them. But if Faridabad, etc. are delivering vehicles something just doesnt make sense that Galaxy hasnt started deliveries. I booked with a sister branch, made payment on 23rd Nov. Finalised on 26th as online conversions/order placement happened at that time. But for all intents and purposes my Booking/Order was - 001251.

I tried registering complaints with toyota but always was promised a call back but to no avail. And i am trying all tactics, but things just dont seem to work. Keeping aside my booking, they cant even give a timeline for test drives yet and that just doesnt settle well with me.

maybe suggest what e-mail id you used, so that i can try mailing them ?

Could you share your details? if you're comfortable with me dming you ill do that.

How royally Galaxy Toyota has screwed this up has us all confused.
Old 15th February 2023, 20:20   #861

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak_DL9C View Post
Hi can you share details? i feel some of us BHPians are in the same boat. Considering Galaxy as the biggest dealer in North India (so claimed) we booked with them. But if Faridabad, etc. are delivering vehicles something just doesnt make sense that Galaxy hasnt started deliveries. I booked with a sister branch, made payment on 23rd Nov. Finalised on 26th as online conversions/order placement happened at that time. But for all intents and purposes my Booking/Order was - 001251.

I tried registering complaints with toyota but always was promised a call back but to no avail. And i am trying all tactics, but things just dont seem to work. Keeping aside my booking, they cant even give a timeline for test drives yet and that just doesnt settle well with me.

maybe suggest what e-mail id you used, so that i can try mailing them ?

Could you share your details? if you're comfortable with me dming you ill do that.

How royally Galaxy Toyota has screwed this up has us all confused.
I wrote to Toyota at voc@toyota-kirloskar.co.in . I genuinely believe them that they do not know exactly when the vehicles will come. They are expecting the test vehicle sometime late next week and the first dispatches/allotments start on March 5.

What is your colour/model preference? For example, they have very few bookings for Attitude Black ZX and one picks that the delivery will happen faster.

My bookings are serially about 70-100 before yours but I think they messed up the booking process. I had paid around Nov 15 about 7-10 days before the official launch but they were able to punch in my orders on their portal on the day after the launch. However, a friend made his booking online on launch day and his booking was done immediately.

Trying to figure out how to DM..im very new to the forum. I'll be good to keep in touch over WhatsApp to see what's happening.
Old 15th February 2023, 20:25   #862

Quote:
Hi can you share details? i feel some of us BHPians are in the same boat. Considering Galaxy as the biggest dealer in North India (so claimed) we booked with them. But if Faridabad, etc. are delivering vehicles something just doesnt make sense that Galaxy hasnt started deliveries

Frankly I'm so annoyed with the process that I'm test driving the Jeep Meridian (though I'm 90pc certain of not buying a diesel). Will change my mind if they give me a super deal.

Quote:
Hi can you share details? i feel some of us BHPians are in the same boat. Considering Galaxy as the biggest dealer in North India (so claimed) we booked with them
I can be reached at varun(dot)khandelwal(at)gmail(dot)com

Last edited by Turbanator : 15th February 2023 at 21:46. Reason: Back to back posts merged. Trimmed quoted post.
Old 15th February 2023, 21:31   #863
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by grepvel View Post
Frankly I'm so annoyed with the process that I'm test driving the Jeep Meridian (though I'm 90pc certain of not buying a diesel). Will change my mind if they give me a super deal.
Could you share the deal they offer you please. I did notice that there is some discount being offered on one of the models (limited I think but it is not AT).
Old 15th February 2023, 21:40   #864

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanketdesai82 View Post
Could you share the deal they offer you please. I did notice that there is some discount being offered on one of the models (limited I think but it is not AT).

Sure.. they've offered 150k over the phone. I suspect it will be a lot more post the test drive.

Last edited by Turbanator : 15th February 2023 at 21:48. Reason: Edited duplicate quoted post.
Old 15th February 2023, 22:43   #865
BHPian

Got my Hycross ZX(O) delivered today. The initial experience has been positive so far. Went for super white as I felt it looked better as compared to my initial choice of Aghea black. The interiors are a bit Spartan but will likely age well.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Innova Hycross Review-455122910b184ac9aaafb803e08e060a.jpeg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-c87b33bf93814510a98620a702f06636.jpeg  

sharad_kmc is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 15th February 2023, 23:19   #866
BHPian

The heft of the doors sold me the car, I honestly thought they had gone the Hyryder route and lightened up the car to gain the FE.
mpp1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2023, 01:01   #867
Senior - BHPian

How many bhpians are holding bookings with Nippon toyota in Kerala? Has anyone received their car or atleast an estimated delivery date?
Old 16th February 2023, 06:59   #868
BHPian

Quote:
How many bhpians are holding bookings with Nippon toyota in Kerala? Has anyone received their car or atleast an estimated delivery date?
I have a booking done around November 20th. No confirmed delivery date yet but per SA, should get delivery before March 31st. I had booked Ageha Black ZX(O) initially but later changed to Pearl White ZX(O).
Old 16th February 2023, 09:06   #869
BHPian

Congratulations to those who have already taken delivery of Hycross!
Toyota is offering Apollo Apterra Cross Tyres and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2 as stock tyres in VX. I have heard that Apollo Apterra Cross are better quality Tyres for VX specially and they are also supplied with Hyundai Creta.
Please share your experiences on Stock Tyres received with the vehicle.
Old 16th February 2023, 09:13   #870
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Congratulations to those who have already taken delivery of Hycross!
Toyota is offering Apollo Apterra Cross Tyres and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2 as stock tyres in VX. I have heard that Apollo Apterra Cross are better quality Tyres for VX specially and they are also supplied with Hyundai Creta.
Please share your experiences on Stock Tyres received with the vehicle.
I am using Goodyear ATM2 on my City, and they are decent, middle of the road mass market tires for general purpose use. Nothing particularly wrong with them, and no casual buyer will have any reason to complain.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks