Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2024, 13:52   #286
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Exter Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSS View Post
Could you let me know what, if any, special offer was given by Hans Hyundai, Moti Nagar.

As of now, dealers are offering a cash discount of Rs 10,000 as Hyundai offer.
That is good, TSS. When we got the car in April, there were no schemes going on the Exter. Compared to other dealers, Hans offered to deliver the car within a week as they had a Starry Night AMT already in transit. Moreover, they offered a better exchange value of my older car.

We also opted for zero-dep Tata AIG insurance, which was done by Hans itself as a broker, but not through the Hyundai Insurance portal. It saved us around Rs 9,000 compared to the similar-IDV ICICI Lombard plan under the Hyundai umbrella. Both have cashless provision, and come with all the bells and whistles.

I reckon we got a nominal 5% discount on the official accessories, of which, we opted for the seat covers, and door visors. The car is rather complete otherwise. Since you are getting up to Rs 20,000 additional dealer discount, I would suggest choosing the Shield of Trust, or Extended Warranty, or both. Since the SoT even covers wear-and-tear parts, it sounds more beneficial.

You could get in touch with Mr Ashutosh Mishra, one of the senior sales personnels at Hans, which is one of the oldest Hyundai dealers in Delhi, and also runs Galaxy Toyota, and the erstwhile Harpreet Ford. Quite reputed professionals.
Old 1st July 2024, 12:19   #287
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by forester View Post
This is the story of how we me and my wife brought home the Exter last month

Even the AMT was very well tuned to suit to city driving conditions, especially the choked situations that we typically encounter on a regular basis.
Many congratulations on your car. The colour looks simply brilliant - easily the best shade I've seen on the Exter till date (miles better than the signature Exter colour).

I'm very pleased to hear that the AMT is performing well within city traffic.
arunphilip is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2024, 13:57   #288
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunphilip View Post
Many congratulations on your car. The colour looks simply brilliant
Thank you very much, ArunPhilip! Wife's choice!

Yes, the electronic actuators do make the Hyundai AMT one of the smoothest in the market today. At part throttle, the shifts are barely perceptible, and coupled with paddle shifters, one is actually able to overcome the AMT shortcomings particularly in certain tricky situations the gearbox finds itself in, in city traffic sometimes. Overall, a good match with the engine.
forester is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th July 2024, 20:12   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolFire View Post
To remove the horn sounds while locking and unlocking press and hold the lock and unlock button on a remote key simultaneously for around 10 seconds. The indicators blink on the car and voila! - the menace is gone.
Thank you so much. This worked like a charm and got rid of the ridiculous noise while locking and unlocking.

Most Viewed