Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2024, 09:45   #301

Re: 2024 Mahindra XUV 3XO Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by AProf View Post
My dealer at Bangalore has delivered many cars already.
Last week, he offered me to change booking from AX5L AT to AX5 which could be delivered on 26th itself he said, which I declined.
Yesterday he offered me AX5L AT (same model I booked, but different color) white colored. I declined saying I want only Nebula Blue. Let the initial glitches, if any, in the first lot be sorted out, I will take delivery in the second lot, I thought. Further, I do not want to get the delivery of a car which was possibly under display for a month!
Now he says AX5L AT Blue is likely to be allotted next week and I may get the deliver on / around June 15th. I am happy to wait! Let exciting times last long!
Which dealer in Banglaore?
Old 29th May 2024, 09:50   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjomi View Post
Didn't feel much lag. Rather I should say I did not test it enough. Just a short 4 kilometres on a busy road.
I am keen to try a AX5 TC Petrol and then decide between it and Sonet HTX DCT.
Cars visibility looked good. Thigh support of rear seat not that great , otherwise a spacious little car.
Do update after you compare drives of Sonet HTX and 3XO AX5. Exactly what I had planned to do!
virgo129 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2024, 11:34   #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo129 View Post
Do update after you compare drives of Sonet HTX and 3XO AX5. Exactly what I had planned to do!
Did TD of both HTX sonet DCT and AX5L . Dealer says its hard to get TD for AX5 as its not available as TD vehicle

So haven't made any decision yet - My heart says to try Mahindra 3XO but my brain says I'm not ready just yet
Old 29th May 2024, 11:43   #304
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh View Post
1500+ delivered on day 1.
2500+ delivered and counting. XUV 3XO deliveries now in full-swing across the nation.

2024 Mahindra XUV 3XO Review-20240529_114228.jpg

Link
Venkatesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2024, 12:50   #305
Bit
BHPian

Quote:
Let the initial glitches, if any, in the first lot be sorted out, I will take delivery in the second lot
Now he says AX5L AT Blue is likely to be allotted next week and I may get the deliver on / around June 15th.
...And how much time do you think it will take for the "second lot" to materialize?

Are you realistically aware that it takes atleast 2 years for Mahindra to sort initial niggles in their cars, if that is your primary concern? By next month itself, you are effectively getting the first lot only. Just making sure you know.

Last edited by Bit : 29th May 2024 at 12:52.
Bit is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th May 2024, 13:01   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by signal_beat16 View Post
Which dealer in Banglaore?
Anant Cars, Mysore Road, near BHEL
AProf is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2024, 15:00   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHelix0202 View Post
Long post alert

The ‘Comfort’ and ‘Normal’ steering modes were plenty for me. ‘Sport’ just gave me an arm workout, which I was already sore from the day before.
The sales executive says the driving modes zip, zap, zoom, and steering modes are one and the same. I have been arguing that both are different, based on the press release of Mahindra (please refer to attachment, page 4) / brochure. However, I have not been able to find online how to enable steering modes. Before I check it again physically at the showroom, can you please throw more light on this?
Old 29th May 2024, 15:27   #308
Senior - BHPian

Question for those who have cancelled the booking online:

Is the refund processed immediately ? Or is there a process to it (maybe the request is put on hold and you get a final confirmation call from call centre/dealership) ?

How easy/difficult it is to get refunds in general from Mahindra ?
Old 29th May 2024, 18:37   #309

Quote:
The sales executive says the driving modes zip, zap, zoom, and steering modes are one and the same. I have been arguing that both are different, based on the press release of Mahindra (please refer to attachment, page 4) / brochure. However, I have not been able to find online how to enable steering modes. Before I check it again physically at the showroom, can you please throw more light on this?
I own an XUV700 AX7L D MT and can tell you that drive modes are not at all the same as steering modes, as steering modes only change the weight of the steering, but driving modes are something that changes the throttle response, shifting patterns, and braking power. Zip is for cities where it has the least throttle response, while Zoom has an amazing throttle response.
SamarthaLS is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 29th May 2024, 19:22   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamarthaLS View Post
I own an XUV700 AX7L D MT and can tell you that drive modes are not at all the same as steering modes, as steering modes only change the weight of the steering, but driving modes are something that changes the throttle response, shifting patterns, and braking power. Zip is for cities where it has the least throttle response, while Zoom has an amazing throttle response.
I had explained the sales executive the same but he didn't agree for two days. Finally, I sent him the press release and brochure over whatsapp, and finally he agreed! He may be new to his job. Anyways thanks for your explanation.
Old 29th May 2024, 19:50   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
Question for those who have cancelled the booking online:

How easy/difficult it is to get refunds in general from Mahindra ?
May I know the reason you are cancelling?
Old 29th May 2024, 20:11   #312
BHPian

XUV 3XO User Manual

https://storagewyh.blob.core.windows...rs-Manual.html

Its not PDF but only online.

Most Viewed