Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2015, 20:30   #2791
BHPian

Re: Fiat Linea T-Jet : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrohit17 View Post
My Tjet's A/C temp. Indicator has started blinking of late. Any idea what that signifies? No error reported on MID. 13500KM run.
Check for fan operation especially the condensor fans.
Looks like a connector/relay/fuse problem leading to the blinkings

Check for AC compressor wiring as well
Old 30th December 2015, 10:38   #2792
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.2TSI7DSG View Post
Check for fan operation especially the condensor fans.
Looks like a connector/relay/fuse problem leading to the blinkings

Check for AC compressor wiring as well
A/C is working fine. I doubt any technical default. It's like the MID km blinking to remind of due service. It's not like a loose contact, but a constant blink. I am sure it's trying to tell something. Local svc people don't know about it.
Old 30th December 2015, 10:55   #2793
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrohit17 View Post
A/C is working fine. I doubt any technical default.
I had the same problem and had posted it here. Some other members too have posted similar issues. As per the book, if the automatic climate control system is unable to maintain the set temperature in full auto mode, it is indicated by the blinking of temperature figures on the AC MID.

However, similar to your case, my ACC too was working absolutely A-OK. Don't know what is the solution for this - but in my case it stopped all on its own once I replaced my battery (due to a completely unrelated issue).
Old 30th December 2015, 11:00   #2794
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGNarain View Post
I had the same problem and had posted it here. Some other members too have posted similar issues. As per the book, if the automatic climate control system is unable to maintain the set temperature in full auto mode, it is indicated by the blinking of temperature figures on the AC MID.

However, similar to your case, my ACC too was working absolutely A-OK. Don't know what is the solution for this - but in my case it stopped all on its own once I replaced my battery (due to a completely unrelated issue).
Absolutely on target. I am getting these airbag errors once in a while indicating battery life over. So it's certainly related to the battery. Will get the battery changed ASAP. Thanks a lot.
Old 30th December 2015, 13:55   #2795
BHPian

The random airbag error is definitely because of weak battery.

Is the cooling same as before? AFAIK there is some kind of self test procedure for the climate control. With the key turned on, (dont start the engine now)turn off the acc and press the recirculation button for 5 seconds or more. After the test, turn off the key and now start the engine and turn the ACC on and switch the compreser on. Check if it is blinking again. In my car it showed some numbers but the figures don't blink now.
Old 5th January 2016, 12:39   #2796
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedragula View Post
The minimal grey is nothing but silver
My 2013 T-Jet is Minimal Grey. It has a tinge of blue in it, and certainly does not look like silver. It is more of a very very pale bluish silver.
TheTeacher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2016, 23:50   #2797
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeacher View Post
My 2013 T-Jet is Minimal Grey. It has a tinge of blue in it, and certainly does not look like silver. It is more of a very very pale bluish silver.
Please post some good pictures, if you don't have a thread for your own steed (no search result matched), since I have always seen the minimal grey Linea/Punto in a slightly dull silver (less metallic luster as compared to Honda) with no color tint, across model years. Whereas, I have seen side-by-side, 2 Honda Citys of different years, both notionally titanium grey but one has a yellow/brown tint to it, sort like the Hyundai i20 bronze, the other older model does not. I myself have the silvery light blue( called Foxtrot Azure).

Last edited by Ricci : 5th January 2016 at 23:54.
Old 6th January 2016, 09:44   #2798
BHPian

Finally Booked Hip Hop Black Linea T-jet Today at Fiat Caffe Pune.

Dealers were offering Discount in Excess of 1 lakh but as you would read in my post's
was not getting Color of My Choice for 2015 Model.

Still Was able to Get it at On Road 10,36,000 Reverse Parking Camera in Accessories along with Matt's.

I was in bit of Dilemma regarding the Color at the last moment as to should I go For Magnesium Grey or Black owing to Difficulty maintaining it but As I have been Following my heart in this entire Deal so Finally Closed my Eye's Went for Hip Hop Black

This will be 2016 make, Expected Delivery by month End just keeping the finger and leg's crossed

Last edited by fight_club : 6th January 2016 at 09:46.
fight_club is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th January 2016, 11:12   #2799
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fight_club View Post

This will be 2016 make, Expected Delivery by month End just keeping the finger and leg's crossed
If you were getting a lakh's worth discounts, how come its a 2016 model? It has to be a 2015 model as discounts are given to clear old stock. Hip-Hop black is not a fast moving colour as far as Linea is concerned. Get your VIN checked when the car is allotted to you. Further, prices are about to go up in 2016.

If the last 2 characters are 'HZ' it will be a 2015 make. The third last figure will indicate month of mfg. A - January, B- February and so on.
Old 6th January 2016, 13:58   #2800
BHPian

Quote:
If you were getting a lakh's worth discounts, how come its a 2016 model? It has to be a 2015 model as discounts are given to clear old stock. Hip-Hop black is not a fast moving colour as far as Linea is concerned. Get your VIN checked when the car is allotted to you. Further, prices are about to go up in 2016.

If the last 2 characters are 'HZ' it will be a 2015 make. The third last figure will indicate month of mfg. A - January, B- February and so on.
Maybe I did not put it that Clearly. Dealers were Offering Discount in the tune of 1 Lakh for 2015 Make but I wan not getting Color of my Choice.

So, I booked the Car Yesterday and If they had Black they would have Given me already. The Dealer has confirmed me its a fresh Booking and it will be 2016 make
I am also getting lesser Discount (60k) on it However I was Very Admant on Black color

I will be Keeping the PDI instruction's in mind thanks for that
Old 7th January 2016, 14:14   #2801
BHPian

Since the "Scoop Linea Abarth" thread is closed just a small update.

I have had a word with Senior Fiat Official who has confirmed that Their is no Plan
to Launch or even Produce Linea Abarth
Old 7th January 2016, 18:16   #2802
BHPian

Update: Went to do PDI of the Fiat Linea TJET and discovered that they have allotted a car of April 2015. Utterly frustrated and devastated as my only condition was that I would need a vehicle of Aug make which the sales guy agreed. Wrote a cancellation letter and came back. Probably one of the main reasons why such a beauty doesn't sell. The dealership experience is pathetic. Won't recommend Aadya Fiat to anyone in Bangalore.
Old 7th January 2016, 19:57   #2803
BHPian

Fiat Linea T-Jet : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arindam_Nayek View Post
Update: Went to do PDI of the Fiat Linea TJET and discovered that they have allotted a car of April 2015. Utterly frustrated and devastated as my only condition was that I would need a vehicle of Aug make which the sales guy agreed. Wrote a cancellation letter and came back. Probably one of the main reasons why such a beauty doesn't sell. The dealership experience is pathetic. Won't recommend Aadya Fiat to anyone in Bangalore.

First of all please accept my apologies for suggesting Aadya to you. Frankly I too was there today as my security deposit of 50k is still pending. Got the car delivered on November 2nd,2015 but am still waiting for the amount to be refunded. I now have a first hand experience of why such marvelous cars aren't selling. If you don't mind, can you let me know who was your service advisor?

Last edited by Vinodh_Gowda : 7th January 2016 at 20:03.
Old 7th January 2016, 20:15   #2804
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinodh_Gowda View Post
First of all please accept my apologies for suggesting Aadya to you. Frankly I too was there today as my security deposit of 50k is still pending. Got the car delivered on November 2nd,2015 but am still waiting for the amount to be refunded. I now have a first hand experience of why such marvelous cars aren't selling. If you don't mind, can you let me know who was your service advisor?
Hi Vinodh, Nothing for you to apologize. In Team Bhp we all try to help each other in getting the best experience and the best vehicle. It was my luck

Service Advisor was Chandrashekar. The sad part is, our family was expecting the car on Saturday so everyone at home is very upset and I am not sure if ever in my life i would be able to convince them to another Fiat. To add to that I have paid 2 Lakh since the Service personnel was very confident on the manufacture date.
Arindam_Nayek is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2016, 23:57   #2805
BHPian

Quote:
That's Quite Pathetic and sad to say the least.

I am just Curious about Which color did you book because they were telling me all the time about White, Minimal Grey and couple of Tuscon Whine being left

I my had Horrendous Experience with JayVijay and had a word with Fiat official's who
surely gave nice dressing down as i did recieve Apology from There GM.

IF you need Assistance I can Direct you to These Fiat Official who may be able to look
into the matter Please see to it that you have word with them.

I can really feel your Disappointment having gone through some of that myself

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks