Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2011, 10:37   #2056
BHPian

Re: Volkswagen Vento : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian View Post
Hearty congratulations & what a relief it must have been to you after a long wait. Looking forward to hear from you @ your delivery experience.
Thanks a ton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian
Please do take loads of pictures. I know it would be a difficult task for you to get your hands off the steering wheel on to the key board, but then try your best to pen it down at the earliest.
Well, i don't have the time, not because of driving it, its just lying at home. I am too busy with work, thats all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian
Good collage, but what is the Logan doing there in the centre?
Good Question. Its my Logan's 3rd Birth-day today. We have not yet decided on selling it but we will retain the i10 AT alongwith the Vento. You learn to appreciate things in life, like the 30k odd kms spent with the trusty Logan, at the fag end.
Old 8th May 2011, 19:55   #2057
Senior - BHPian

Since I had purchased my car back in April i had installed VW Floor Mats Beige Color for Rs. 1815 from the dealer i wasn't satisfied with them. The reason being while driving the floor mat had the tendency to move up because of the foot movement and used to prevent the clutch from full depression. Which was really a problem. No matter how much I try to prevent but it was the same.
Was looking around when I came to know of these Kagu 3D mats. i saw ventoman's VW Vento installed with it and I knew i need to get these.
So did some Goggling and found out the dealer for Mumbai is Car Point, Opera House, Mumbai. I called up Car point they said they are having Kagu 3D Mats for Vento in both the color beige as well as black. Wasn't quite sure which color to pick. As beige has tendency to get dirty quickly and black might make to car a bit filled up.
So yesterday went to Car Point checked both the color. There is difference more than just the color, the beige has more of a cloth feel whereas the black is plastic in feel. As plastic is easier to clean than cloth so got myself Black Kagu 3D mats for Rs. 4500.
The mats fits up like a lee jeans as few members had earlier stated. I would advise all the Vento buyers and users to get themselves Kagu 3D mats they are absolutely worth the money. Dont know what to do of those VW Beige mats??
And as the color of the car is Black, the black mats has given car more character from the inside compared to previous beige mats. Let the pictures do the talking.
Attached Thumbnails
Volkswagen Vento : Test Drive & Review-new.jpg  

Volkswagen Vento : Test Drive & Review-front.jpg  

Volkswagen Vento : Test Drive & Review-driver-side.jpg  

Volkswagen Vento : Test Drive & Review-cod.jpg  

Volkswagen Vento : Test Drive & Review-rear.jpg  

Volkswagen Vento : Test Drive & Review-rearr.jpg  

Volkswagen Vento : Test Drive & Review-rearl.jpg  

el lobo 6061 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th May 2011, 06:33   #2058
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lobo 6061 View Post
... got myself Black Kagu 3D mats for Rs. 4500.... The mats fits up like a lee jeans... Let the pictures do the talking.
Thank you for the pictures, an excellent documentation! Just what I was looking for since the time I took delivery of Vento in December...
Old 9th May 2011, 14:27   #2059
Senior - BHPian

Is re-laying new carpet (black) an option? How much would they usually cost?
Old 10th May 2011, 00:02   #2060
BHPian

I think, beige floor mats look really good with the overall beige interiors. Got one fitted last month and to my surprise, they dont even get very dirty
Old 10th May 2011, 00:12   #2061
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lobo 6061 View Post
Since I had purchased my car back in April i had installed VW Floor Mats Beige Color for Rs. 1815 from the dealer i wasn't satisfied with them.
The black floor mats are really looking great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subodh View Post
I think, beige floor mats look really good with the overall beige interiors. Got one fitted last month and to my surprise, they dont even get very dirty
Can you please post some pictures of it. We can then compare them to the black ones posted above.
Old 10th May 2011, 00:14   #2062
BHPian

Yeah I will definately post some pics tomorrow. My HU review is also pending for quite some time and now i have some time at hand.
Old 11th May 2011, 08:53   #2063
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilkalvani View Post
- Stanley Black Italian Full Leather with Door Trims with New Passat Style Fit & Pattern Design

Seat Covers take total 4 days from order to fitting, so will take delivery as it is & leave the car for a day for Stanley's.
Can you plz share the Stanley price? I am planning to go for it after around 6-10 months.
Old 11th May 2011, 09:05   #2064
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by subodh View Post
I also felt beige mats complement the interiors well. Got my beige KAGU 3D mats two weeks back. See my earlier post for some more info on KAGU & 3D.
Old 11th May 2011, 13:12   #2065
BHPian

What I liked about these black mats is the way the mat fits on the transmission hump at the back. The beige mats which i have are only 4 piece. MY car accessories dealer cut a transparent mat and put it on the transmission bump at the back which looks quite alright. I will post the photos in the evening
Old 11th May 2011, 17:16   #2066
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdiesel

Can you plz share the Stanley price? I am planning to go for it after around 6-10 months.
Stanley genuine leather is 40k. Usually its 38k but i'm getting the Passat design fit & finish which wastes a lot of leather because of the design.

Just got back from Opera house. Got myself Black Kagu 3d mats. The fit is top class. The beige, as rightfuly mentioned by El Lobo has a fabric feel, and even i preferred the black.

Tomorrow i will leave my car for Stanley fitting & i will get the car back in the evening.

Last edited by anilkalvani : 11th May 2011 at 17:18.
Old 11th May 2011, 17:55   #2067
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilkalvani View Post
Stanley genuine leather is 40k. Usually its 38k but i'm getting the Passat design fit & finish which wastes a lot of leather because of the design.

Just got back from Opera house. Got myself Black Kagu 3d mats. The fit is top class. The beige, as rightfuly mentioned by El Lobo has a fabric feel, and even i preferred the black.

Tomorrow i will leave my car for Stanley fitting & i will get the car back in the evening.
Congrats on the Kagu 3D mats.

Please do post few pics of the new leather interior, eagerly waiting. So the total cost came to 40k.?
Old 11th May 2011, 18:06   #2068
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lobo 6061

Congrats on the Kagu 3D mats.

Please do post few pics of the new leather interior, eagerly waiting. So the total cost came to 40k.?
Thanks to your post a few days back with pics, i got the fabulous 3D mats.

Will click pictures on Friday probably as the car will be ready by late evening tomorrow.

The hunt for a fully loaded Touchscreen System is still on.
Old 11th May 2011, 18:18   #2069
BHPian

Guys any idea when are they planning to launch the diesel automatic?
Old 11th May 2011, 22:50   #2070
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose56
Guys any idea when are they planning to launch the diesel automatic?
I had asked them about when they will launch a diesel automatic, but they were non-commital.

Posting some pics of the Kagu 3D mats. Some pictures may be upside down or sideways as i am posting this from my Galaxy Tab.
Attached Images

Most Viewed