Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2011, 18:50   #2461
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju

I dont think they will reply. I had previously contacted the customer care regarding the delay of my car but didnt get any response from them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bala80
Add to me to the list.
Then I should consider myself lucky! The Germany customer care not only responded personally to my mail, they even directed India sales to respond to me!

I fail to understand this. The customer sales does not respond but I have seen some action been taken on Twitter/FB. They might as well make the online presence team their customer care!!

Maybe you can check that alternative.

Last edited by nileshch : 21st July 2011 at 18:57.
Old 21st July 2011, 21:47   #2462
Senior - BHPian

Re: Volkswagen Vento : Test Drive & Review

Actually, the german team acknowledged my mail (other than the automated response) after 1 week time and informed me the Indian team will revert back to me with the details. The Indian team never contacted me even after sending a reminder.

By the way - Looks like I may finally get delivery of my car very soon.This was made possible by a gentleman who approached and offered help after reading my grievances here.I'm waiting to get an official confirmation from the dealer and will let everyone know as soon as I receive it

Quote:
Originally Posted by nileshch View Post
Then I should consider myself lucky! The Germany customer care not only responded personally to my mail, they even directed India sales to respond to me!

I fail to understand this. The customer sales does not respond but I have seen some action been taken on Twitter/FB. They might as well make the online presence team their customer care!!

Maybe you can check that alternative.
Old 22nd July 2011, 15:46   #2463
BHPian

For the Folks in Hyderabad, I was quoted (by VW Secunderabad) a delivery time of 3 months for Tdi Highline.
Old 22nd July 2011, 16:14   #2464
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsurfer View Post
For the Folks in Hyderabad, I was quoted (by VW Secunderabad) a delivery time of 3 months for Tdi Highline.
Has the delivery time come down at Hyderabad/Secunderabad, coz last month when I visited them they quoted a timeline of 6 months and more.
Old 23rd July 2011, 11:27   #2465
BHPian

Quote:
I don't think so. One of my neighbor made the booking on March 18 and he was promised September. Initially it was August. He couldn't wait and went for a Polo, which he got within a week. They had White Polo in stock.
Old 23rd July 2011, 13:37   #2466
BHPian

Hi All !

This is my first post to this thread, but I've been following it for a few days now. Actually when Vento was launched, I wanted to go for it, but a few interior details like the rear seatwell hump, lack of USB etc put me off... but now the pricing of the NFF has again made me look towards the Vento !

So I'd like to ask if anyone here owns a petrol vento highline? Any feedback on it would be very helpful in deciding about my next car, which I want to buy by October this year...

Thanks in advance, guys !!!
Old 23rd July 2011, 16:06   #2467
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic86 View Post
I don't think so. One of my neighbor made the booking on March 18 and he was promised September. Initially it was August. He couldn't wait and went for a Polo, which he got within a week. They had White Polo in stock.
The delivery time of 3 months was quoted by the sales advisor who sold me the car. He was sure about 3 months as I had asked him twice. Let me double check. Where did you friend booked his car?
Old 25th July 2011, 11:38   #2468
BHPian

Quote:
The delivery time of 3 months was quoted by the sales advisor who sold me the car. He was sure about 3 months as I had asked him twice. Let me double check. Where did you friend booked his car?
The one at Secunderabad. Even my neighbor was quoted 'sure' to give the car in two months before the booking started. So be careful. My booking was at Orion-Jubilee hills, where people are little frank in terms of waiting period.
Old 25th July 2011, 14:09   #2469
BHPian

Some points about this car:

1. When we got the car, the plastic stuff on the driver's door was cracked.

2. The car has ZERO pick up. It drives like a Maruti Alto.

3. The music system that the dealer has fit is PATHETIC.

4. The fibre or metal of the body is like cardboard. Instead of denting or scratching, it becomes a HOLE.

5. FUEL EFFICIENCY IS NON-EXISTENT. About 8KMPL in city driving.

6. Fastening the driver side seat-belt buckle is HAMPERED by the arm-rest. German engineering??? I don't think so.

In short - IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY and HAS SPOILT VW BRAND FOREVER. I will NEVER AGAIN buy a VW car.
Old 25th July 2011, 15:07   #2470
Senior - BHPian

Do you have trendline petrol? When I drove the Vento, the TDI engine has super pickup with near zero turbo lag. The only issue is that its a lil noisy. But nothing like the TDI-PD of yesteryear.
Old 25th July 2011, 16:22   #2471
Distinguished - BHPian

I have a petrol too, an AT at that. It does not drive like an Alto. Methinks this poster is a troll.
Old 25th July 2011, 18:06   #2472
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock22 View Post
Hi All !

So I'd like to ask if anyone here owns a petrol vento highline? Any feedback on it would be very helpful in deciding about my next car, which I want to buy by October this year...

Thanks in advance, guys !!!
Check out the various ownership reviews to give you a fairer idea. Specially member noopster's ownership thread. He has a Vento petrol AT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhadtarapore View Post
Replies in bold!

Why did you take the delivery? Did you point it out to the dealer? I am sure they will replace it.
Dude thats exaggeration unless you drive a Bugatti as your daily drive.
Did you even check the car before buying it?
4. The fibre or metal of the body is like cardboard. Instead of denting or scratching, it becomes a HOLE.
What were you exactly trying to do to your car in the first place?
8kmpl is not non existent. People driving AT petrol are reporting FE of 10-12.
6. Fastening the driver side seat-belt buckle is HAMPERED by the arm-rest. German engineering??? I don't think so.

In short - IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY and HAS SPOILT VW BRAND FOREVER. I will NEVER AGAIN buy a VW car.
I doubt you have actually bought one yet!
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2011, 19:06   #2473
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Check out the various ownership reviews to give you a fairer idea. Specially member noopster's ownership thread. He has a Vento petrol AT.
Thanx drmohitg ! I was looking forward to just such an ownership thread... I hope the upcoming facelifted Vento petrol would have a better ICE, and some more changes maybe...
Old 25th July 2011, 19:12   #2474
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Zero Pick up?-So it does 0-100 in zero seconds
8kmpl does exist,isnt it?
and you havent even mentioned,which one is it?
Petrol or the Diesel?
Old 25th July 2011, 19:54   #2475
BHPian

Quote:

Was the car delivered to your home in a cardboard box that you could not notice these physical defects at the time of delivery? I am sure you would have done the 'due diligence' when buying your Alto.

Did you test drive the car before paying for it? Even if I had the wherewithal to purchase a Bugatti, I would test drive it before even considering it.

Can you post some photos of the problems you are mentioning?

Last edited by nileshch : 25th July 2011 at 20:00.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks