Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2011, 20:18   #1
BHPian

Car Accessories - Car Sonic (Hyderabad/Secunderabad)

Car Sonic is located at the start of Minister road, Hyderabad/Secunderabad.

Products Sold

GPS, car seat covers, ICE, head lamps, relays, auxiliary lights, bull bars, alloys etc.

What I Like

Availability of wide selection of car seat covers. They have something to suit every taste and also do padding for the seats. They also have a good range of GPS devices. They have a nice place to wait while they attend to your vehicle and the owners seem quite helpful. You don't have to wait for very long because they carry parts in the back of their store or, for the seat covers, in customer-accessible areas of the store.

What I Don't Like

They don't necessarily carry spares of specific brands although they do offer alternatives. I couldn't find the Philips Rallye 130/100W head lamp bulbs here and they instead offered the Hella 130/90W which I didn't opt for. They quickly put stick on their store name on the back of your windshield without specifically asking you; I didn't mind because they replaced "Solar Shade" with "Car Sonic" but if I didn't have one in the first place, I'd be upset about them changing the look of the car (the stickers-look feels cheap unless your car looks sporty enough like a Civic).

Pricing

They are slightly expensive

Contact Information

Phone: (040) 27849111
Directions: When coming from Punjagutta, take the roundabout to minister road, and keep left because it is among the first few stores. Look for the yellow board.
k_nitin_r is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks