Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2015, 17:27   #61
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruising_rapid View Post
I drove from Vadodara to Hyderabad and took my car to 3M Secunderabad for a wash.
Is this the one located on Ministers Road?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajeVenu View Post
I have just got my permanent registration number and want to get a new set of number plates for my new age cheetah.
Congratulations on acquiring your New cheetah! If I can ask, aren't you going to get the HSRP (High Security Registration Plate) from Telangana Government?

Isn't it mandatory to have it on all new cars?

Answering your question, Look at the link below:

http://canvasink.in

It is run by a BHPian also. There is thread running on this topic too.

Last edited by a4anurag : 22nd October 2015 at 17:28.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2015, 01:02   #62
BHPian

Re: Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Congratulations on acquiring your New cheetah! If I can ask, aren't you going to get the HSRP (High Security Registration Plate) from Telangana Government?

http://canvasink.in

It is run by a BHPian also. There is thread running on this topic too.
Thanx a4anurag no but I have a PY registration and am not aware of Telangana govt rules. Since there is so much of confusion regarding HSRP I am not keen to go for that. Can you guide me to some location in Secunderabad for fabricating good quality number plates. Saw the thread on canvasink but, I need some models to be felt & seen before choosing hence the query.
Old 23rd October 2015, 18:04   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, it is the one located on minister road, manned by a very courteous person named Varun.

He can be contacted at 9642071111.
Old 23rd October 2015, 18:07   #64
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruising_rapid View Post
Yes, it is the one located on minister road, manned by a very courteous person named Varun.
Ya ya. I have visited this already one for foam wash. Not that great but work was done good enough. Constant probing by me was required hence I stayed by my car always.
Old 23rd October 2015, 18:44   #65
BHPian

There is one 3M car care center on Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda (near Donut House).
Has anyone used its services, any feedback?

Going by this thread, 3M Madhapur seems to have gotten mostly positive references,
but all owners/managers are not the same hence the question.
Old 7th February 2016, 13:03   #66
BHPian

After my recent trips to Goa and then Srisailam, City has become so dirty. Thanks to the construction next to my flat which worsened things a lot. Couldnt use my jopasu too on my car since it is rubbing salt on the red flesh wound. First things first, bought a Agile jacket from TPH Covers and then booked an appointment in 3M yesterday. Was explained by the Manager on various packages and finally chose the Paint sealant program for 6K. Manager was surprised to see the end result which revealed the true color of my car, sparkling brown.

Also installed the protective film in door handles to take care of my wife's nail marks

The whole process took about 6hrs to complete. Departed the outlet with a happy snap and huge smile, courtesy 3M who brought the real colors out of my car.

Disadvantage: The earlier scratch marks which removed the paint itself is now highly visible which is a real sore in the eye.

Question: Was inclined towards the racing stripes and got a quote of 4.8K for the shade chosen. Is this quote a reasonable one?
dre@ms is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th February 2016, 09:44   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
. First things first, bought a Agile jacket from TPH Covers and then booked an appointment in 3M yesterday.
Nothing is complete without Pics . Can you please post a few pics of the car after the visit to 3M?
Old 7th March 2016, 14:58   #68
Senior - BHPian

Hello folks! Long update due from my side on this topic!

Both my cars have been under the able care of 3M at Madhapur. I'm very happy with the service and the attention my cars get for their grooming services. I have purchased the new service plans too!

Recently brought my cars for sound dampening product installation at 3M!! Brio and Fortuner were painstakingly attended to, and the outcome is superb!! My Fortuner ride has become much silent after the bonnet area being applied with the product. There were two applications done- one a sticker based product(similar to Dynamat) and other a white packing material on top of the stickers! These for packed neatly under the felt packing provided TOYOTA in the bonnet area!!

I can feel a big difference in the noise creeping into the cabin now. The engine clutter is no more audible inside the car!
For the Fortuner, the sound dampening material was applied only to the bonnet area.

For the Brio: bonnet and doors were the areas where the application was done. The brio has now become much silent and the doors close with a nice thud!!

Some pictures
Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1457342674.834414.jpgProfessional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1457342693.802067.jpgProfessional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1457342713.586722.jpgProfessional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1457342752.139118.jpgProfessional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1457342769.141535.jpgProfessional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1457342814.775745.jpgProfessional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1457342835.125784.jpgProfessional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1457342854.161232.jpgProfessional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1457342873.647252.jpg
getsurya is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th March 2016, 15:33   #69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
For the Brio: bonnet and doors were the areas where the application was done.
Hey,

Had posted on your Fortuner thread, may be you missed it, so posting here again.

Can you put down the costs too so it easy for all to decide.
Old 11th March 2016, 09:03   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Ya ya. I have visited this already one for foam wash. Not that great but work was done good enough. Constant probing by me was required hence I stayed by my car always.
I visited them couple of days back.

Had got my under body protection done from 3M at Chandigarh, with a warranty of two years. I have a warranty card with checks to be done every six months. So went to them at Minister Road.

First of all they do not have facility for under body protection there and secondly Mr Varun told me that work done in Chandigarh is not valid in Hyderabad as it is a local and not a national warranty. I was a bit taken aback and asked him to connect to his area manager, who echoed the same sentiments and told me to get it checked in Chandigarh only. He told me even if i went to Panjagutta where they have this facility my warranty is not void in Hyderabad.

So much for a brand that advertises itself on world class work.

Last edited by nkghai : 11th March 2016 at 09:19.
Old 23rd May 2016, 12:13   #71
BHPian

My Silver Verna 4S is a now a year old. No visible scratches luckily , but I feel its time for some TLC. 3M Madhapur is the closest for me. What are the suggested packages ?
Old 23rd May 2016, 12:27   #72
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by autotranny View Post
3M Madhapur is the closest for me. What are the suggested packages ?
I'd suggest Paint Sealant Treatment - Advanced since the car is an year old.

It takes 5-7 hours to complete the treatment and also depends on the load of cars they have for that day. Costs somewhere near 5-6K IIRC.

I paid 3.8K for Swift so Verna being a larger car, it'll be slightly more.

PS: Please go to the store after booking an appointment.
Old 12th June 2016, 23:03   #73
BHPian

Earlier I used to take my Innova to 3M Madhapur, but since a new one opened on Minsiter Rd, Secunderabad, I decided to give my car here after returning from a trip to Coorg.
Did the exterior and interior. Cost was about 10K.

Excellent work. Upto the usual 3M standards.
Old 18th September 2016, 10:10   #74
Senior - BHPian

I took both my cars to 3M for detailing post some long drives. They continue to satisfy me with their service. This time BOSS visited the Banjara Hills 3M store as the Madhapur one was full on bookings. I am happy that both stores follow same standards!! Thanks to Shayan and Jay at the 3M store for their meticulous service.
Attached Thumbnails
Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-1474173440595.jpg  

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-1474173493087.jpg  

Old 18th November 2016, 06:58   #75
Senior - BHPian

I recently had to get my car washed at a 3rd party place post a long road trip! That is when I realized the "peace of mind" quotient I enjoy with 3M store!

At every stage I had to stand and follow up with the washer, cleaner not to have them damage my car!

Thank you Vijay, Vinod and team for some great service you are offering for the customers!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks