Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2015, 21:55   #1
BHPian

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Ludhiana, Punjab)

Disclaimer: I have no commercial association with 3M Car Care Ludhiana. This review is a result of their excellent work and the amazing customer service offered by the owner.

Service availed: Power Shine (Exterior detailing)

• Extremely sincere and friendly owner: The owner of the franchise, Manvesh is a dynamic young guy who is in this because of his passion and it reflects in the way he and his team works.
  • Attention to detail: They ensured that my car was restored to as much factory finish as possible
  • Customer friendly: I reached there without any appointment and wanted to get the work done quickly. They understood the urgency and offered the best possible service they could within the limited timeframe.

Dislikes: None

Pricing: In line to other 3M stores. Please call them for exact pricing.

Contact info:
  • Address: Pushpa Tower, Adjacent Allahabad Bank, Opp King Spades Palace, Dungri Road, Ludhiana, Punjab
  • Phone: +91 855 807 4600
  • E-mail: 3mcarcare.dr.ludhiana @gmail.com
  • Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/3MCarCareLudhiana
__________________________________________________ ______

My Experience:

I had a wedding to attend in Ludhiana in August. Since Himachal Pradesh isn’t too far from Ludhiana, I decided to take my Punto MJD as it was more suitable for a trip to the hills during Monsoon. The night I drove from Delhi to Ludhiana, it rained cats and dogs. Khanna (a town before Ludhiana) was flooded and I had to drive through almost 1 foot of water. While my Linea is regularly detailed the Punto is slightly ignored and is parked outside. Thus, it was in a terrible shape from the outside.

After attending the wedding in a Gurudwara, we headed towards the venue for lunch. The venue (King Spades Palace) was right opposite a 3M Car Care. I went inside the wedding venue, greeted everyone, had lunch and then told my wife that I want to check the 3M store. She realized what was in store if I visited the 3M store, so she reminded me that the car is full of luggage and has a lot of valuables. I said, let’s go and least check it. As it is everyone was dancing to DJ wale babu, and we aren’t much of dancers.

As we entered the store, we were greeted by Manvesh. I told him that I want to get the car washed, and detailed if the time permits. He was surprised to see someone walk into a detailing store from the wedding venue. He asked one of his employees to bring my car from the parking while we started chatting. It turned out he also drives a Punto and is an active follower of Team-bhp. I was surprised to find out that he had even read my ownership review and also the poor review I had posted about 3M Car Care, Ahmedabad. So, all looked set to get the car detailed there.

His team worked on a war footing and completed the power-shine as per my expectations within three hours. During these three hours I chatted with him on various topics while my wife was busy working on her office assignments. I didn’t even realize that the wedding we had come to attend was almost over. So, I drove from Delhi to Ludhiana to attend a wedding, and all I did was, got my car detailed.

Here are some pics of the work done. Once again, I will highly recommend 3M Car Care Ludhiana to anyone in or around Ludhiana.

The store:

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Ludhiana, Punjab)-11930723_890765177665575_1904866888_n001.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Ludhiana, Punjab)-11774806_890765100998916_1171165625_n001.jpg

Before:

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Ludhiana, Punjab)-p1120415001.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Ludhiana, Punjab)-p1120411001.jpg

WIP:

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Ludhiana, Punjab)-p1120420001.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Ludhiana, Punjab)-11992260_890746917667401_723308765_n001.jpg

After:

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Ludhiana, Punjab)-dsc05363001.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Ludhiana, Punjab)-dsc05364001.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Ludhiana, Punjab)-dsc05365001.jpg
Biraj is online now   (7) Thanks
Old 20th October 2015, 23:17   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Ludhiana, Punjab)

Looks like a lovely job! Thanks for sharing the pictures, Since my jetta too has a similar color i can expect such a drastic change too! Going in for my powershine next week!
Tanveer_2558 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2015, 18:49   #3
BHPian

Re: Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Ludhiana, Punjab)

How much did they charge?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks