Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2023, 14:35   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune)

I gave my HD 1200 bike for the detailing and polishing with 6 months warranty. I had a pretty average experience. Being Harley, it has a lot of chrome and there were water stains on chrome in hard to reach places. And this was my sole reason to give the bike for detailing but most of these stains are as it is.
They have expanded to 3-4 places in Pune and I visited their main shop in Aundh. I think because of scale of operations they are not able to micro manage the quality of work. They took entire day to work on it but results are average.
To their credit, they waited 30 mins after their closure time to hand over the bike.
On a same note, I had a fabulous experience with another guy (not a detailer technically) who worked on my 10 year old Ninja and quality of work was way better.
Time to search for another good bike detailer in Pune.
Shubhendra is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st June 2023, 05:46   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubhendra View Post
I gave my HD 1200 bike for the detailing and polishing with 6 months warranty. I had a pretty average experience. Being Harley, it has a lot of chrome and there were water stains on chrome in hard to reach places. And this was my sole reason to give the bike for detailing but most of these stains are as it is.
They have expanded to 3-4 places in Pune and I visited their main shop in Aundh. I think because of scale of operations they are not able to micro manage the quality of work. They took entire day to work on it but results are average.
To their credit, they waited 30 mins after their closure time to hand over the bike.
On a same note, I had a fabulous experience with another guy (not a detailer technically) who worked on my 10 year old Ninja and quality of work was way better.
Time to search for another good bike detailer in Pune.

Could you share details of the other guy ?

Also, whom do you recommend for a full body paint job in Pune? I have a Fiat LINEA MJD - Bronzo tan, however the entire car is now got stains which are visible and the car is looking haggered. Was considering a full body paint for the LINEA. Have gone to brotomitive and they quoted Rs. 1L upwards. Took a U Turn. I guess the photographer charges more than the paint supplier!
Old 1st June 2023, 14:03   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by acestormtrooper View Post

Also, whom do you recommend for a full body paint job in Pune? I have a Fiat LINEA MJD - Bronzo tan, however the entire car is now got stains which are visible and the car is looking haggered. Was considering a full body paint for the LINEA. Have gone to brotomitive and they quoted Rs. 1L upwards. Took a U Turn. I guess the photographer charges more than the paint supplier!
For full body paint, you can contact Shetty Multicar services, they have 3 big full equipped garages with in-house paint mixing machine, paint booths etc.
Sathish Shetty: 9850262007
You can give my reference if you want.
Don't want to comment on these new age influencers, lesser said the better
Shubhendra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2023, 14:06   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubhendra View Post
For full body paint, you can contact Shetty Multicar services, they have 3 big full equipped garages with in-house paint mixing machine, paint booths etc.
Sathish Shetty: 9850262007
You can give my reference if you want.
Don't want to comment on these new age influencers, lesser said the better
Thanks so much. Yes. Have heard of Shetty Ji. Based in Aundh right?

Same here. I don’t trust the new age fellows. Thanks so much.
Old 2nd June 2023, 11:03   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by acestormtrooper View Post
Thanks so much. Yes. Have heard of Shetty Ji. Based in Aundh right?
Nope it is based in Vishalnagar.

When you are coming from Aundh > Rakshak Chowk > After 2-3 mins of drive take road towards left going towards Hinjewadi > you will reach Vishalnagar after 1 min drive, just before divider starts take right, the right is little offset from divider and once you enter lane you will see shetty garage.

I have started giving my Nano to them for service and i am happy with their service.
silverado is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks