Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2017, 17:36   #1
Senior - BHPian
 
pramodkumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gods own country
Posts: 2,277
Thanked: 1,875 Times
Default Car scanning & ECM Repairs - Shafi's Garage (Trivandrum)

For car scanning and ECM repairs in Trivandrum reach out to Shafi 9846383979/7907329237.

My personal experience has been great with him. He has saved me from the dealers scam where they wanted to rebuild the whole engine for a faulty oil pressure light.

His garage is small but has the best equipment in entire Trivandrum, His speciality is Electrical and electronics in the car but he also handles mechanical and painting.

He has painted couple of my bikes and the paint job is top notch.

Please feel free to use my reference.

Pramod
pramodkumar is offline   (9) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2019, 10:28   #2
Senior - BHPian
 
narayan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3,003
Thanked: 1,710 Times
Default Re: Car scanning & ECM Repairs - Shafi's Garage (Trivandrum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
For car scanning and ECM repairs in Trivandrum reach out to Shafi 9846383979/7907329237.

My personal experience has been great with him. He has saved me from the dealers scam where they wanted to rebuild the whole engine for a faulty oil pressure light.

His garage is small but has the best equipment in entire Trivandrum, His speciality is Electrical and electronics in the car but he also handles mechanical and painting.

He has painted couple of my bikes and the paint job is top notch.

Please feel free to use my reference.

Pramod
bumping this old thread to check if Shafi's garage still operates and any recent feedback ? my grand father's GETZ has been lying unused for a few months ( after his demise ). I was looking to service it and start using it. So mainly general service and possibly brake pad replacements. also any other alternatives ? Thanks
narayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2019, 12:27   #3
Senior - BHPian
 
pramodkumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gods own country
Posts: 2,277
Thanked: 1,875 Times
Default Re: Car scanning & ECM Repairs - Shafi's Garage (Trivandrum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
bumping this old thread to check if Shafi's garage still operates and any recent feedback ? my grand father's GETZ has been lying unused for a few months ( after his demise ). I was looking to service it and start using it. So mainly general service and possibly brake pad replacements. also any other alternatives ? Thanks
Kindly call him on the numbers provided, his work is now one of the best in Trivandrum, Have not looked beyond.

Pramod
pramodkumar is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2019, 22:04   #4
Senior - BHPian
 
mithun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cochin
Posts: 2,078
Thanked: 127 Times
Default Re: Car scanning & ECM Repairs - Shafi's Garage (Trivandrum)

Any similar folks in Cochin?
mithun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2020, 15:16   #5
BHPian
 
cheetahrd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 33
Thanked: 46 Times
Default Re: Car scanning & ECM Repairs - Shafi's Garage (Trivandrum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
For car scanning and ECM repairs in Trivandrum reach out to Shafi 9846383979/7907329237.

Pramod
Could you please let us know the location of their shop in trivandrum?
cheetahrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2020, 10:43   #6
Senior - BHPian
 
pramodkumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gods own country
Posts: 2,277
Thanked: 1,875 Times
Default Re: Car scanning & ECM Repairs - Shafi's Garage (Trivandrum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetahrd View Post
Could you please let us know the location of their shop in trivandrum?
his numbers are reachable, please call him and he will guide you.

Pramod
pramodkumar is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
scanning photo negatives santhoshx Shifting gears 1 30th January 2019 11:55
Car repairs & maintenance : Ignite Garage (Chennai) madbullram Chennai 248 25th December 2018 14:54
Bosch authorised workshop, Thampi garage Trivandrum pramodkumar Indian Car Dealerships 1 4th March 2013 23:05
Computerized OBD Scanning in Chennai! rubicon Chennai 5 9th May 2012 16:09
Independent Tata Service center - Highway Garage (Trivandrum) greenhorn Other Cities 5 4th November 2011 10:02


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 16:51.

Copyright 2000 - 2020, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks