Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2017, 11:04   #1
BHPian

Pinto's Automobile Services Centre - Candolim, North Goa

Day before yesterday while I was in Goa, our car took an under-body hit from a misplaced bolder resulting in a broken engine guard, a bent arm pushing the radiator sideways and disfiguring the Bumper on the sides.

Yesterday, spoke to the owner Mr. Neville over phone in the morning and took the car to his place(We were still not aware of the damages and were only thinking that the bumper is disfigured).

Mr. Neville quickly identified the damages and his team started working on our car immediately. We already vacated our stay and were about to start our journey back to Chennai, a 1000 km drive, and I mentioned him this and requested him to deliver the car quickly. He and his team worked diligently and we got our car delivered by noon after a thorough checkup.

I liked the entire atmosphere in the garage, the craftsmanship of the staff and my interactions with Mr. Neville. We were charged nominally too. Just be sure you convey to him what exactly you want. The place is big and they do all kind of services for a car. I saw some jeeps, Classics, Mitsubishis, etc.

Pinto's Automobile Services Centre
Address: Chogm Rd, Naika Vaddo, Bardez, Calangute, Goa 403516
Phone: 098232 74287
Owner: Mr. Neville

Last edited by CliffHanger : 19th December 2017 at 11:06.
CliffHanger is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks