Team-BHP - Independent Garage - Neo Magnum Motors (Cochin, Kerala)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Other Cities (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/)
-   -   Independent Garage - Neo Magnum Motors (Cochin, Kerala) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/198441-independent-garage-neo-magnum-motors-cochin-kerala.html)

The Jetta had some minor paint work and always wanted to try a different shade for the alloy. This place was recommended by my friend who had used this workshop to restore some of his cars.

We saw some cool shades at Pete's outlet and immediately decided to paint the alloys. It was a dark grey shade which looks black in the pictures. The red caliper might have mixed reactions but that was selected by my nephew :D. Many of the cars featured in our "Tastefully modded" thread can be seen here.

Services Offered :
Good :Not so good :Location :
275A, N.X. Joseph Road,
Near Valiyaveetil,
Kundanoor,
Maradu
Cochin - 682304

https://goo.gl/maps/tFHquKdaetB2

Mr Sunil

Some pictures of the finished work:

Independent Garage - Neo Magnum Motors (Cochin, Kerala)-img20180511wa0019.jpg

Independent Garage - Neo Magnum Motors (Cochin, Kerala)-img20180511wa0021.jpg

Independent Garage - Neo Magnum Motors (Cochin, Kerala)-img20180511wa0026.jpg

Independent Garage - Neo Magnum Motors (Cochin, Kerala)-img20180511wa0027.jpg

Hi naveen.raju, Do you think this garage will be good for doing regular servicing and repairs, if any for Audi?

The alloys looks good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyer (Post 4399442)
Hi naveen.raju, Do you think this garage will be good for doing regular servicing and repairs, if any for Audi?

The alloys looks good.

This particular outlet is mainly for paint job and body work. All other mechanical/engine works are carried out in his partners workshop which is near Lakeshore hospital. But like I said, they do almost everything. I didn't notice any Audi's there, but a previous gen S class, a lot of BMW's, Mercs and VWs were there.

Suggest you talk to the owner so that he can advise you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 4399525)
This particular outlet is mainly for paint job and body work. All other mechanical/engine works are carried out in his partners workshop which is near Lakeshore hospital. But like I said, they do almost everything. I didn't notice any Audi's there, but a previous gen S class, a lot of BMW's, Mercs and VWs were there.

Suggest you talk to the owner so that he can advise you.

Thanks for the thread. Is their car detailing jobs expensive or VFM?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mithun (Post 4425731)
Thanks for the thread. Is their car detailing jobs expensive or VFM?

No idea if they will take up detailing alone since they are more into paint jobs/restoration etc. And they have lot of cars coming in for bodywork, restoration etc. We just got the painting/minor repair work done.

Will recommend them for any paint jobs since I have personally seen some of my friends cars done by them (Someone will definitely post that picture here on TBHP once it's on the road :D).

Do call the owner and see if they will take up detailing alone.

Bumping this tread with a question. Any recent experiences with them or any other really good painting workshops in that part of Kerala.

A friend wants to repaint his old Scorpio and wanted to know if any well recommended place.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haroon (Post 4752571)
Bumping this tread with a question. Any recent experiences with them or any other really good painting workshops in that part of Kerala.

A friend wants to repaint his old Scorpio and wanted to know if any well recommended place.

Thanks

Haven't gone there after this. But our first experience was pretty good and it was a pretty high profile client who recommended me this place so knew it would be decent.

In case your friend wants to go there, do PM me. Shall advise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 4399525)
This particular outlet is mainly for paint job and body work. All other mechanical/engine works are carried out in his partners workshop which is near Lakeshore hospital.

Hello naveen.raju, can you please share the details of the partner workshop near Lakeshore? Any idea if they are good?
My Vento is having some mount issues in the front suspension and I wanted an expert opinion. The showroom guys are quoting huge amounts for replacement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiterunner (Post 4753634)
Hello naveen.raju, can you please share the details of the partner workshop near Lakeshore? Any idea if they are good?
My Vento is having some mount issues in the front suspension and I wanted an expert opinion. The showroom guys are quoting huge amounts for replacement.

When I searched google, it's now showing as CARPORT AUTO. Here's the location: http://bit.ly/2SOsRc4.

Sunil had mentioned it's run by his partner (when we had met him). Do check with him if needed. No personal experiences there but have heard it's good.