Car air-conditioning repair / replacement (they also do bus a/c and truck refrigeration). What I like :
- A very professional and time-bound approach to work.
- If we get in the car at 9AM, they will do their best to have it done by 5PM.
- Honest straight-forward dealing. Will clearly put forward available options to you - will not insist on replacement of parts, where repair is possible.
- Subros & Denso parts / spares available with them. We don't need to worry about sourcing parts.
- The old replaced parts were returned to me, without even my asking. What I don't like
- There is bay-space available for only 1 car. We can work around this by booking our slot atleast a day in advance. Pricing
: Reasonable in my opinion. Speciality / USP
: Car a/c work is their forte. What I have bought from them
: A/c compressor & condensor-fan replacement for my Baleno1.6 in Apr2019.
As part of the repair/replacement, the lines were flushed, leak test done, vaccumised and filled with refrigerant gas. Contact Information
- Name of the contact person: Mr. Shaji Chacko
- Phone numbers: 81568 78696 / 0484-234 5459
- Postal Address:
Indian Auto Air Services,
34/1736 A, Kannanthodathu Lane, Bank Junction,
Edappally Post, Kochi - 682 024, Kerala
- Helpful landmarks / directions
If coming from Lulu Mall side, this is on the same side, on a side lane bang opposite Metro pillar #453
If coming from Palarivattom side, take U-turn at Metro pillar #450 and this is opposite pillar#453
While searching team-bhp, I found this positive reference about them
: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...ml#post2332857 (Frustrating experience with Geeyem Motors, Cochin. EDIT : Now resolved!)