Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2020, 22:55   #1
BHPian

Yokohama Tyre Dealer : Lonkar Tyres (Pune)

Generally all the Tyre Shops in Pune are mentioned under the "Lokmanya Tyres" thread in Pune. So I have started this thread about Lonkar Tyres in Kondhwa. They are one of the official Yokohama dealers in Pune. I was looking for Yokohoma Bluearth RV02 in 225/60/R17 size which were available with them. I had a chat with Bhpian akash_v12 who had changed his Vento's tyres from them. The owners Mr. Mahendra and Mr. Ajit Lonkar are very courteous and were responsive to all my queries. The staff working there is also very helpful. They had only 3 tyres in Stock and the 4th one was procured on an urgent basis from Yokohama and fitted later.
Phone number - 020 2683 2387
Lonkar Tyres
16/A1/1, Opp. Suryodaya Society, NIBM Rd, Kondwa, Pune, Maharashtra 411048
020 2683 2387
https://maps.app.goo.gl/7G4eCMccvS3ypvWbA
I would recommend them for buying Yokohoma Tyres in Pune.
Coming to the Bluearth RV02 Tyres, they are Made in Japan and have 18 months unconditional warranty and 5 years manufacturing defects warranty. I had a drive on the Expressway and the road noise on the concrete road is negligible. Expansion joints on the Flyovers are also not much felt. I haven't driven much on the new tyres and this is just the initial impression.
https://www.yokohama-online.com/Tyre...(product)/RV02

Last edited by adi.mariner : 26th October 2020 at 23:13.
adi.mariner is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 7th December 2020, 18:19   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Yokohama Tyre Dealer : Lonkar Tyres (Pune)

+1

The guys there are extremely helpful and willing to do everything to ensure that the customer is satisfied. They do try to clear out old stock earlier (For eg, I got 4 tyres manufactured in the 1st week of January), but if you tell them they will fit newer stock on.

They have a Hunter Alignment & Balancing System.
akash_v12 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st April 2023, 14:47   #3
BHPian

Re: Yokohama Tyre Dealer : Lonkar Tyres (Pune)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi.mariner View Post
Generally all the Tyre Shops in Pune are mentioned under the "Lokmanya Tyres" thread in Pune. So I have started this thread about Lonkar Tyres
Sad update!

They have been permanently closed down. Stumbled upon this while searching for Yoko bluEarth tyres.

@mods - you can close down this thread.

Cheers.
-NA
na_agrawal is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed