Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2022, 16:12   #1
BHPian

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida

Yesterday I took service from Team Car Craft, Noida for the second time. Last time I took it during Jan 21. This time I went with high end detailing package. So putting up a review after experiencing their service for 2nd time

What I was looking for

1. Regular washing centre was not enough to remove hard marks (tar spots, residual of bird droppings); Good cleaning of my car.
2. Regular washing centre was not enough to cover those areas which generally people overlook (Joining section of ORVM, footboard etc.); Good cleaning of my car.
3. Was looking for detailing (claying, compounding, coating, waxing etc.) to get the old gloss at least for some time.
4. Good workmanship (attention to detail) so that I found minimum flaws after job gets done

Why did I opt for Team Car Craft for the second time:

1. Detailing service at your home! So much convenient for people like me who does not want to hand over the car & take delivery yet can do household chores, taking bath, lunch in between. We want to stay with our car, because that gives so much satisfaction, knowledge about the process & about your car.
2. Steam Wash & their water: None will complain in your appointment for wasting water or making area waterish
3. Electricity, on them!: Again, they are equipped with generator to source power for machine use
4. Punctual: They come at the exact time of your appointment time.
5. Quality & Attention to detail: All the equipment, polish, chemical they had used are very good quality. Really speaking, you will simply love the way they handle the assignment, just the way we love it. So much attention to detail. Just an example, they use brush to clean up the inside area of bonnet (not only cloth which may miss out few areas near hinges). Having a good quality wax/polish does not ensure best result unless it paired with high level workmanship!
6. One on One Service: As they are coming to your door step, they give all the energy, attention to only your car unlike those studios where they simultaneously be working on multiple cars.
7. Knowledge: Mr. Deepak who runs the show is having fair knowledge on detailing. He did professional course as well to provide quality service!

Time taken: Multiple processes are involved in the package. For me, it took 6 hours from start to end.

Result: Notable difference of surface after the process gets completed. Much smoother. You can feel it of you touch the surface before & after the work completed. Swirl marks were almost gone.

Goodies 1: They know smart marketing moves! They will hang a small card from the IRVM showing their brand & contact number. I was about to take it away as I do not like any unsolicited items inside my car. But this is not an ordinary card, it is car perfume! I could not take it away.

Goodies 2: Even though my package includes express interior cleaning, but they provided me deep interior cleaning.

Goodies 3: An extra Perfume!

Enough rants from my side, let the pictures do talking:

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-1.jpg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-2.jpg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-3.jpg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-4.jpg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-5.jpg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-6.jpg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-7.jpg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-8.jpg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-9.jpg

Last edited by cp171185 : 3rd January 2022 at 16:17.
cp171185 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 4th January 2022, 09:01   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida

Mod Note: Thread moved to the Team-BHP Directory. Thanks for sharing!
Old 16th January 2023, 23:36   #3
Senior - BHPian

I thought I will take some time before I update my experience with Team Car Craft in Noida. Since cp171185's experience above, Mr. Deepak has put his doorstep service on hold from April 2022 and has setup a studio in Sector 122, Noida, as a center for Big Foot Detailing. Hearing positive reviews from Pralay (cp171185), coupled with some positive conversations over the phone with Mr.Deepak, Bhpian Soham_hr and myself decided to give him a try with basic detailing of my Rapid and Soham's Dzire.

The studio is pretty spacious and most importantly very well equipped. Mr. Deepak was waiting for us, and then before starting the work showed us the products he was going to use. The hardware was all Rupes brand, why the polishes and waxes were from pretty high end brands as well. He has a proper washing bay with the facility of steam wash. Both our cars were washed thoroughly before they were brought into the studio. We stood beside our cars while the work was going on. He has about 3-4 employees and oversees the work minutely personally. As our first experience we came back pretty satisfied. A few pictures of the day.

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-wa1.jpeg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-wa5.jpeg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-whatsapp-image-20230116-10.36.56-pm-1.jpeg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-whatsapp-image-20230116-10.36.55-pm.jpeg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-wa2.jpeg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-wa6.jpeg

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-wa7.jpeg

Fast forward to October 2022, co-incidentally again, both Soham and myself had the itch to upgrade our cars, triggered especially by the random ban on BSIV diesel cars in NCR. While Soham's Dzire was diesel, so was my Duster AWD. Truth be told that was just a reason he gave at home

With this Soham ended up buying a new Safari XT+ in white, while I brought home a Compass Model S 4x4 AT in BLACK, the toughest of all colors to maintain. I have had black colours before, and have managed to maintain them well however that was before ceramic coating era. Having tried Ceramic Coating with the Duster, I was convinced it makes a huge difference as long as the detailer is knowledgeable, genuine and the studio infrastructure is good.

Having had good experience with Mr. Deepak earlier, he was our go to person. I was super happy to know that he was using CarPro CQuartz and even had the option for CQuartz Professional. Without looking any further, we both decided to go ahead after the initial discussion of cost which was pretty reasonable. I was going to Srinagar for 4 days, unfortunately not by car. So it was a good opportunity to leave it with Mr. Deepak so that it gave enough time for curing each application before the next one. Mr. Deepak promised to send me videos and snaps of the work in progress and he kept the same. He used to send regular updates and even videos of him opening a sealed pack and bottle and applying the same to the car.

When I reached back, I was super happy to see the end result. Additionally, I was provided with a 3 year Warranty card.

Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-whatsapp-image-20230116-10.32.20-pm.jpeg
Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-whatsapp-image-20230116-10.32.20-pm-1.jpeg
Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-whatsapp-image-20230116-10.32.20-pm-2.jpeg
Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-whatsapp-image-20230116-10.32.21-pm.jpeg
Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-whatsapp-image-20230116-10.32.22-pm.jpeg
Car Detailing Service at home | Team Car Craft, Noida-whatsapp-image-20230116-10.32.22-pm-1.jpeg

I went back for a wash after 2 weeks. Even though the car was used daily, I never required to wash it. Only Jopasu. However there was zero swirl marks. On seeing the car he suggested not to use shampoo and just do a water wash. The water beading effect was great.

The first proper shampoo wash was done after 1.5 months and then after 2.5 months and every single time, the paint feels as smooth as butter after it. To top it all, I didnt see any swirl mark on the car either even though I use Jopasu every single time I take out the car, and my basement parking does have a lot of dust. I have also been given a six month reload which is due in April 2023. I have a Winter Spiti trip planned for March, so it would be just in for the touch up.

Overall, Soham and I both, are very satisfied with Mr. Deepak and Team Car Craft and would recommend their services to anyone in and around Noida. He also deals with Garware PPF incase someone is interested.

The link to their website is https://teamcarcraft.business.site/. It contains all contact details.

Last edited by Altocumulus : 16th January 2023 at 23:51.
Old 18th February 2024, 14:04   #4
BHPian

Hi how much did the ceremaic coating cost you? Especially for jeep compass which is similar in size to my Kia Seltos?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks