Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities

Search this Thread
Old 24th February 2022, 15:40   #1
BHPian

Sri Sai Lakshmi Tyre World - Tyre store in Visakhapatnam

Incidentally I had to change tyre at Vishakhapatnam and found this store to be genuine, professional and gave reasonable pricing. Responded with all queries on WhatsApp before buying and after sale queries too. Thoroughly impressed in their handling the whole thing, thought of adding it here, someone may find it useful and use their service in Vizag.

Products sold:
Tyres. Mainly Yokohama Tyres.

Services offered:
Tyre sales, Wheel alignment & Balancing.
They have hydraulic lift and other equipment necessary, team were skilled and finished whole thing within an hour and fifteen minutes.
Sri Sai Lakshmi Tyre World - Tyre store in Visakhapatnam-20220220_113928.jpg

What I like:
- Communication
- Pricing
- Stock
- Professionalism

This shop is part of Yokohama Club Network, so their main brand is Yokohama, but saw that they had Bridgestone also. Before deciding on this shop, called couple of other shops in Vizag and also of Kolkata (as I was heading to Kolkata); and couple of weeks back already took quote from Tyre Empire and Sai Iyengar Tyre store in Bangalore (as I was already planning to upgrade). Surprisingly Sri Sai Lakshmi Tyre world gave a good rate and after giving away 3 (one got burst on the way to Vizag near Rajahmundry on NH16, hence the necessity to change) of old Good Year Seltos OEM tyres (ran ~9000km) got a rate of 9000/- per tyre (Yokohama Earth1 - 215/60R17). Tyre review I would post in ownership thread later, but in short, its 100 times better than OEM.

Price was including balancing, fitting and alignment (forgot to notice the brand of alignment system). Tyres were all 6th week 2022 manufactured (just two weeks old), so I hope they keep fresh stock of tyres.

You can pay by UPI or cards. Got GST bill and registered in Yokohama site for warranty.

Mr. Ramana
+919989894823

Last edited by dipdawiz : 24th February 2022 at 16:02. Reason: structure
dipdawiz is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed