Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities


Reply
 
Search this Thread
Old 11th March 2023, 13:55   #1
BHPian
 
s4ch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pune; Wales
Posts: 327
Thanked: 551 Times
The Detailing Mafia Review | Pune

Review of The Detailing Mafia Pune (prev. Koregaon Park, now Fatima Nagar/Wanowrie)

I have been using the The Detailing Mafia in Pune for about a year now on a weekly basis. Here is my short review:

I know others have used The Detailing Mafia in other cities in India and have come back not impressed. I have had a completely different experience with The Detailing Mafia Pune. I believe the service strongly depends on the people running the show, and not the brand.

The team here in Pune are very nice and courteous to deal with. Saurabh and Snehal (husband-wife team) run the place along with Vikas. I have always had very pleasant interactions with them and they take a keen interest in the work.

I have only really used them for their "Bull" service, which is basically a thorough wash and interior polish and vacuum. This includes cleaning the engine bay too. Probably had close to 50 washes with them over the last year (I own a Black Scorpio so needs regular cleaning) and I have been happy 98%+ of the time. For the remaining 2%, my feedback was taken very well and they improved the next time. These were just minor issues such as a few smears and smudges on the windows and inside of the windscreen.

They also use good quality equipment and seem to be very careful about not reusing the same microfibres etc. My car looks brand new every time they finish with it - takes about 90 mins for the wash and their workers are always very thorough. No swirl marks added to the car in the last year.

They were previously in Koregaon Park South Main Road which was a super convenient location. Drop the car off for a wash, head to a cafe for a coffee and pick up an hour and a half later.

However sometime last year they moved to a much bigger place in the Fatima Nagar/Wanowrie area. They have several indoor bays for work like PPF/Ceramic Coating etc (never used them for this), and a very nice paint booth. Saurabh had given me a personal tour of the paint booth and it seems to be state of the art, dust free with ventilation and drying. They also do their own paint mixing and matching with equipment from the same company that provides paints to VW (don't remember the name).

I did use to previously visit Aquatint Aundh and was always very happy with their services. However they are just too far if you live Central/East Pune, hence have switched to Detailing Mafia for my regular car wash.

Highly recommend them if you are in the area.

Location: https://goo.gl/maps/7DZ9kDGNdWtx5A9b7
s4ch is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th March 2023, 00:21   #2
BHPian
 
Samfromindia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Kolkata - Pune
Posts: 587
Thanked: 2,295 Times
Re: The Detailing Mafia Review | Pune

Do provide before & after pics, the range of services they offer along with prices if possible
Samfromindia is offline   (1) Thanks
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2023, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks