Team-BHP - Sagar Auto Care - Pune
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Other Cities (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/)
-   -   Sagar Auto Care - Pune (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/31620-sagar-auto-care-pune.html)

Name: Sagar Auto Care
Rates:Driving Directions:
Here is the procedure they follow for a car wash:

These guys have 3 ramps out of which one is an Elgi hydraulic ramp. They are open from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Very professional with their job. Ample parking space available. There is quite a bit of rush at all times of the day. I usually visit on a Saturday or Sunday morning and book my first slot by reaching between 8:30 am to 8:45 am and letting the engine cool down for a wash.

Here are a few pics:

Vacuum clean and air blow the interiors:

Engine bay and body wash:

Underbody cleaning:

Alloy wheel inside cleaning:

Silencer side underbody:

Some exotic:

Next Review: Hi-Tec car wash University Road. Stay tuned.

Thanks for the detail review. I would visit the place very soon as my car has collected lots of dust as I was on holiday. Good that this place is not far and the job done looks very neat too

Lovely piece of info MF.
I am going soon.

BTW, what's this business of covering ECU with plastic bags?
My ECU is inside the dashboard (in the left corner)! Can not be accessed unless the dash is completely opened:Shockked:

Moralfibre, thanks for posting these review. Very helpful to us Puneites. :)

Do you know of any good car wash place around Koregaon Park / Camp / Yerwada?

Excellent review !! Just what I needed. Hope to catch you there one of these weekends :)

Excellant Review Kiran, its really helpfull.. The price charged is very decent.

waiting for the next review.

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the extensive report on the car wash in Pune. Same thing here in Mumbai would cost upward of Rs 300/- depending on size of car plus extras for vacuuming and blowing out dust from interiors the way you mentioned and the way I would love to get my car done. However, can you tell me how far is this place in kms from Bund Garden road (Centre Point) as that is place I visit a very good common friend of ours normally.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cypher (Post 633243)
Moralfibre, thanks for posting these review. Very helpful to us Puneites. :)

Do you know of any good car wash place around Koregaon Park / Camp / Yerwada?

There is one on Nagar Road, next to Uppala restaurant.
When coming from yerwada, you'll cross the turn to Viman nagar
and half a kilometre from there you will find it on the right hand
side of the road. Don't have any Idea about the Class of services
provided though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by President (Post 633542)
However, can you tell me how far is this place in kms from Bund Garden road (Centre Point) as that is place I visit a very good common friend of ours normally.:)

It is exactly 10 kms from my place, and walking distance from my college. We can go there when you are in Pune Ive been meaning to try it as well.

I feel sorry for the fireblade :( .

Its a very good place for car washing,they are very expert and put their best.but last they charged me more than 250 bucks something around 400rs but still worthy.

Few questions:

thats damn neat and cheap too...

ok for Gurgaon members here is a place that can be tried out...

place has no name specifically but is located at nathupura village road ( this is the road that leads from the sikandarpur market roundabout to NH8 via belvedre part, punjabi by nature etc ...)
some where onthe way, you would notice a IBP pump ( only petrol pump in the stretch ) - diagnally opp the pump is chaudhry water suppy and these guys are right next to the water supply...

they charged me Rs400 for the below services for a OHC

ONLY INTERIOR CLEANING is done here ( they dont have ramp etc )

1) removes the front and rear seats..
2) cleans the dashboard, door plastic roof with some cleaning liquid
3) then they use a brush and rub the roof well. its then dried with the vacuum cleaner
4) dash board and other plastics are also washed with another type of brush and then allowed to dry.
5) seats are washed outside with some detergent and then vacuum dried..
6) dash board and other plastics polished with waxpol
7) seats are fixed back

net net - car looks really neat and fresh inside ( especially the OHC has a tendency to gather more dust bcos of the nature of fabric used in the seat ) ...

and Rs400 is pretty cheap by Gurgaon standards !!

Quote:

MF: Complete wash: Rs. 150/- (includes vacuum cleaning the interiors, underbody wash, carpet cleaning, engine bay wash, free yellow cloth, refilling windshield washer tank, etc)
Quote:

Payam: Its a very good place for car washing,they are very expert and put their best.but last they charged me more than 250 bucks something around 400rs but still worthy.
Now these are two completly contradictory Statements..
MF\Payam can you throw more light on this ?

I go to a place in Bangalore, opposite to Ulsoor lake, there place next to a temple.

They charge Rs 150 for a normal car wash and for a full service (inculdes full underbody wash) its Rs 250. Very crowded hence better to go early. Only guy who is open on Sundays from 9:30 to 1:00PM.

They do an excellent job. I take my car there once a month for a full underbody wash. All the steps mentioned above in the previous posts are carried out.