Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities

Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2010, 22:39   #1
BHPian

Mohan Chandra Computerized Wheel Care Center

Products sold:
  • Bridgestone tyres. Also stocks alloys and tyres from Michelin and Yokahama.
Services:
  • Wheel alignment and balancing.
What I liked at this place:
  • Very good service
  • skilled manpower
  • Owner does test drive each and every car to check before delivering the car to customer
What I didn't like:
  • Not the best way to manage crowd
  • Not able to manage the schedule and order
Overall: I would rate this place as an honest and reliable dealer.

Contact details:
Name: Rama Mohan Reddy
Address: 1-2-365/26, Ramakrishna Mutt Road, Domalguda, Hyderabad, 500029.
Phone: 040 27632334

Last edited by GTO : 2nd June 2010 at 15:36.
muralisk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2010, 00:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

Balancing & Alignment, Mohan Chandra is the best

I have been going to Mohan Chandra for over a decade now for balancing and alignment and found them to be the best in town. I have now stopped getting my balancing and alignment done anywhere else and both my cars go to Mohan Chandra.
Ravveendrra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2011, 16:35   #3
BHPian

Re: Tyre Shop: Mohan Chandra Computerized Wheel Care Center (Domalguda, Hyderabad)

This is probably one of the oldest and first professionally managed Wheel Care Centres in Hyderabad. I do not know when exactly they started operations, but I've come to know about them around 1992 or so. I used to take my cars only to Mohan Chandra as the quality was high, and the owner himself does all the work. After few years they became so occupied that one has to take appointments well in advance, ofcourse if you go there by the time they open the shop, they used to accommodate. Back then, big names like mercs and beamers were all coming to Mohan Chandra.

I later stopped going to Mohan Chandras just for the reason that authorised service centres are well equipped now, there are many good wheel care centres around my place(Mohans was around 15 km), and the pain of taking an appointment and waiting.
asdfvinay is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th November 2012, 21:17   #4
BHPian

Re: Tyre Shop: Mohan Chandra Computerized Wheel Care Center (Domalguda, Hyderabad)

Bumping a very old thread.

This is one of the oldest managed wheel care centers in Hyderabad. I think its around 22 years old.

I went to this place the other day to get Bridgestone Turanza tyre for my car. Unfortunately it was not in stock and so the owner asked me to come down the same evening. I went there the next day, got the new tyre fitted and also got the wheel balancing done.

The owner test drove the car before delivering it to me.
hurricanes is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th December 2014, 11:29   #5
BHPian

Phone number's not working. I found these to be working. +91-9441970034, 9849014658

Plan to be there soon, to get my alignment done.

Last edited by NoMind : 16th December 2014 at 11:30. Reason: spelling
Old 17th December 2014, 13:39   #6
BHPian

I acknowledge this particular place and I also get my cars aligned at this place and the results are very good. The owner who personally supervises the entire work is an expert and he can diagnose the problems fast and effectively.

If there is any problem with the vehicle such as suspension issues or accidental misalignment he refuses to align the wheels before the other issues are sorted out. I am really happy with this place and my vehicles perform the best and give best tyre life when regularly aligned at Mohan Chandra.
patil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2015, 01:17   #7
BANNED

Hello,

Has anyone visited this place in the recent times?

I am facing an irritating issue with my Swift post I changed the tyres from MRF ZVTV to MRF Z.L.O. Need to get the humming noise arrested! Hopefully this can diagnose the real issue and get it solved.
Old 25th October 2015, 13:07   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Has anyone visited this place in the recent times?
Anurag .. did you try these numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMind View Post
... +91-9441970034, 9849014658
Old 27th October 2015, 20:56   #9
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepv View Post
Anurag .. did you try these numbers?
I did visit him directly today and he has cleared all my doubts. Happy to get introduced to this alignment shop. Shall go for him every time I need to!

Thanks Team-BHP & Muralisk for the thread!
Old 27th October 2015, 21:14   #10
Senior - BHPian

How much does he charge for WA/WB? Car dealers normally charge very high rates. I've been going to Wheelocity near Vacs Bakery on Jubilee Hills, and he does a decent job. He charges Rs 500 for my WagonR or Figo, and 600 for my Fiesta.
Old 27th October 2015, 21:38   #11
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
How much does he charge for WA/WB? Car dealers normally charge very high rates. I've been going to Wheelocity near Vacs Bakery on Jubilee Hills, and he does a decent job. He charges Rs 500 for my WagonR or Figo, and 600 for my Fiesta.
I didn't get the alignment and balancing done but I had gone there for an issue that I was facing after the tyre change (My thread has been updated).

He was sure that it is the problem of the tyres and nothing to do with WA/WB.

But I'll be going there in 10 days as the car will hit 60K mark where I'll be needing to do the WA, WB & Rotation. Shall update the thread then with the costs.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2015, 23:29   #12
BHPian

Quote:
...Happy to get introduced to this alignment shop. Shall go for him every time I need to!
I had bookmarked this thread as it looked nearby from my place and also the strong feedback given to the owner.
Thanks for augmenting to that vote!!

Quote:
He was sure that it is the problem of the tyres and nothing to do with WA/WB.
I'll be needing to do the WA, WB & Rotation. Shall update the thread then with the costs.
Checked your update on other thread, you mentioned his diagnosis/corrective measures.
But would want to know what (or possibly how) he said to convince you so strongly

I too would be completing 5K in a few weeks with my Michelins, looks like I would not have to bother to think of other options for WR/WA/WB.
Old 3rd November 2015, 18:41   #13
BHPian

Update, I got my alignment done there. They were fantastic. Tires are still going strong. i will get my new tires from them, no doubt !
Old 3rd November 2015, 19:09   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMind View Post
Update, I got my alignment done there. They were fantastic. Tires are still going strong. i will get my new tires from them, no doubt !
Was it just alignment or also wheel rotation and balancing? What were the charges like? And what car?
Old 3rd November 2015, 19:18   #15
BHPian

I will try hunt down the receipt. It's there somewhere. Rotation, balancing and alignment was done. Before this, a certain fly by night operator had done the alignment and the result showed up in less than 500 kms, with the tread getting severely eroded on the inner edges. Happy to say 4k kms later, tires are still doing good. 57k kms on my first set of tyres. Michelin. Fiat Linea mjd.

Most Viewed