Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and i would rate them as :
Highly Recommended 15 68.18%
Recommended 5 22.73%
Not Recommended 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2015, 12:45   #31
BHPian

Re: Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusyBoyKK View Post
New Reliance Car Decors
Approx coordinates: 17.495459, 78.341561
I would like to take my car to Reliance car decors for interior and exterior cleaning. Any positive reviews about New reliance car decors? Has anyone used their services in the recent past?
Old 18th January 2015, 11:25   #32
BHPian

I have lived in Madinaguda for a little over 10 years now and have had my own car for 9 years. Have tried Reliance several times. I'd rather pay Rs 50 more and go to k-force any day. I don't mean negative about Reliance but a lot positive about k-force. My last visit was in October and was as usual, upto their regular levels of service. I was among their first set of customers when they opened shop. Glad to see a similar interest in service still.
Old 6th October 2015, 15:06   #33
BHPian

This thread has not been updated for quite some time. I would appreciate any update/feedback on the services offered, charges and quality of services.
Old 13th January 2018, 20:41   #34
BHPian

I typically wash my car myself, but have been quite busy lately with lots of things going on. So decided to go to 3M at Madhapur for a car wash. Called them on Thu and after calling them 3 times (2 times - no response and no call returned) they said that the earliest appointment they have is for Monday.

This prompted me to look around for options in that area and I came across kforce at Madhapur. I used to go to their Madinaguda branch very often when I used to live in that area and remember scrambling at 9am to be the first car to avoid the rush at that place. I called them up at Madhapur and they said I could come anytime.

I went there on Fri at 10am. They have two washing bays. So in an hour they can work on 4 cars (2 in the car wash bays, and 2 in the drying area). They typically take about 20-30 mins in the car wash bay and 20-30 mins in the drying area. And they use all authentic Meguiar's products
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-washing_bay.jpg

My car was attended the moment I stepped out. I was probably done in 30 mins. And they did a very decent job.
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-carwash.jpg
They also have a closed area for waxing/polishing and other such jobs. The way they have lit the whole room was very nice and helps in seeing the swirl marks very easily.
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-closed-area.jpg
Overall, I was very impressed with their work. One of my colleagues has bought a new Nexon and he was contemplating going to 3M. I called him up and he immediately came down to this shop. He gave his car for the "Express Detailing" package. The end result was very good in the evening (I unfortunately forgot to carry my phone in the evening when we went to pick up his car).

Below are the packages he has.
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-package_details.jpg

In summary, I would highly recommend this place

Edit: Also, they have another workshop at ECIL. So 3 centers in total in Hyd.

Last edited by shifu : 13th January 2018 at 20:43.
shifu is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th April 2018, 12:27   #35
BHPian

One of my friends got his car detailed at kforce, Hi-Tech city. This is the pic he shared. Looks quite nice. Costed around 5k.

I don't have the details of what all they did and the products they used. I will probably give my car (5 year old with its share of swirls and water marks) to them this Fri . Will post a detailed review then.

Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-micra.jpg

P.S: I have no commercial affiliation with this establishment. Just find them a pretty good, VFM place..
shifu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th April 2018, 12:18   #36
BHPian

Got my Car cleaned last month at Madhapur branch. My first preference was to get it done at Madinaguda and also meet Mr. Ram Kumar who is the Co- Owner and an automobile enthusiast but fate had another plans. Spoke to him over phone and due to the ongoing road widening process, the approach road to his place has been dug up. He advised me to go to Madhapur branch and gave his partner Mr. Ramkrishna's number.
So, on 29th March, i landed there with my Swift. Met Ramkrishna who is also an avid car enthusiast, spoke to him about cars and thereof while my drive got cleaned up. The service is impeccable and the products used are top notch. I costed me around 2000/- for Express Detailing and Upholstery Detailing incl. GST. They stock all the Meguiars products and use it for the services.

Attaching a Few Pictures.
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-img_20180329_140310733_hdr.jpg
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-img_20180329_151140013_hdr.jpg
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-img_20180329_151620237_hdr.jpg
CornerCarver is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th March 2021, 22:51   #37
BHPian

I had my car cleaning done a couple of times at this place recently and I must say they are very professional in handling the duty. The moment I stepped in, car was taken and started the process of cleaning. Roughly took 30 minutes which is the promised time taken by them. I prefer to visit here in future too as I'm very much satisfied with their top notch service and customer attentiveness.

One can call up, take appointment so that you don't have to wait unnecessarily to get the job done.

TUESDAY is holiday here.

Planning for wax treatment in my next visit. Will update the details soon.

Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-whatsapp-image-20210308-22.22.05-1.jpeg

Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-whatsapp-image-20210308-22.22.05-9.jpeg

Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-whatsapp-image-20210308-22.22.05-10.jpeg

Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-whatsapp-image-20210308-22.22.05-11.jpeg

Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-whatsapp-image-20210308-22.22.47.jpeg

They have a nice studio room for car detailing and the owner has taken me to it and explained the process in detail though I'm not going to avail the detailing services immediately.
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-whatsapp-image-20210308-22.22.05-4.jpeg
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-whatsapp-image-20210308-22.22.05-5.jpeg
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-whatsapp-image-20210308-22.22.05-6.jpeg
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-whatsapp-image-20210308-22.22.05-7.jpeg
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-whatsapp-image-20210308-22.22.05-8.jpeg

They also have the other room adjacent to car detailing studio but not sure what exactly this room is used for.
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-whatsapp-image-20210308-22.22.05-2.jpeg
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-whatsapp-image-20210308-22.22.05-3.jpeg

For people to identify the spot:
Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)-whatsapp-image-20210308-22.22.05.jpeg
Old 3rd January 2022, 10:16   #38
BHPian

Hi All. Wishing all my fellow bhpians a very happy new year.
I visited Kforce in Madinaguda yesterday at 12 pm for a car wash. Mr. Ram came up to my car to greet me with a very warm smile. He explained what they would do and how much time it would take etc. Being a Sunday there was a waiting time so I went home and returned around 45 minutes before the appointed time.

Following are my observations:
1. Very friendly and helpful staff. They always had a person supervising the guys who dried the cars. Telling them not to miss a single spot.
2. Clean cloths!. Yes, believe it or not the cloths they used to wipe the car down were clean. I've never seen this before. It's a small detail but important I feel.
3. After completion another supervisor gave the car a once over to check if everything was done.
4. The wash includes the following:
-- Outside wash
-- Inside vacuuming and wiping.
-- Exteriors interior black pastics polish. ( I opted out of the interior polish though)
-- Tyre garnish.
5. Price was 590/-. It's 90 Rs. more than other places. Not bad I think. If I'm getting it washed 3 times a month.

Overall conclusion - Absolutely fantastic! Would definitely recommend this place. Can't wait to get the detailing package for my car when I have time.
Worldchamp 2019 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2022, 14:34   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldchamp 2019 View Post
Hi All. Wishing all my fellow bhpians a very happy new year.
I visited Kforce in Madinaguda yesterday at 12 pm for a car wash. Mr. Ram came up to my car to greet me with a very warm smile. He explained what they would do and how much time it would take etc. Being a Sunday there was a waiting time so I went home and returned around 45 minutes before the appointed time.

Following are my observations:
1. Very friendly and helpful staff. They always had a person supervising the guys who dried the cars. Telling them not to miss a single spot.
2. Clean cloths!. Yes, believe it or not the cloths they used to wipe the car down were clean. I've never seen this before. It's a small detail but important I feel.
3. After completion another supervisor gave the car a once over to check if everything was done.
4. The wash includes the following:
-- Outside wash
-- Inside vacuuming and wiping.
-- Exteriors interior black pastics polish. ( I opted out of the interior polish though)
-- Tyre garnish.
5. Price was 590/-. It's 90 Rs. more than other places. Not bad I think. If I'm getting it washed 3 times a month.

Overall conclusion - Absolutely fantastic! Would definitely recommend this place. Can't wait to get the detailing package for my car when I have time.
Their prices are unbelievably low, most high end detail shops will charge around 1000-1400 for the same service in Gurgaon.
Old 5th November 2022, 17:33   #40
BHPian

I recently shifted to Hyderabad. Could someone share me the location details for k force, Madhapur branch along with contact person details. DM me if it can't be shared here.

I am interested in giving a complete detailing for my Hector & would like to know what are the charges at this place.
Old 20th March 2023, 00:58   #41
BHPian

Hello,

I recently came across this car wash at home service called Spadex in Hyderabad. They do an excellent job you can schedule an appointment via phone and the team comes home and does an excellent job. They are very active towards, Hitech City, Gachibowli and near by areas.
kvamshi04 is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks