Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and i would rate them as :
Highly Recommended 15 68.18%
Recommended 5 22.73%
Not Recommended 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2011, 18:07   #16
BHPian

Re: Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)

Hi All,

I went to Kforce last weekend with my Ikon and got the interior detailing done for Rs. 900. It took around 3 hours but the work was done to my utmost satisfaction. I am yet to try the other services there but I would recommend this place to all.

Last edited by sudipta : 20th February 2011 at 18:12. Reason: spell check
Old 27th February 2011, 20:15   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudipta View Post
I went to Kforce last weekend with my Ikon and got the interior detailing done for Rs. 900. It took around 3 hours but the work was done to my utmost satisfaction. I am yet to try the other services there but I would recommend this place to all.
Today I got to try out one of their other services - polishing and scratch removal - in slightly unfortunate circumstances.

On a TBHP drive meet earlier today I was kind of forced off a narrow kachcha road by a tractor and my car suffered a good number of shallow scratches on the front left fender and co-driver's side door courtesy of some dried-up bushes with some tough twigs. As the speed was very slow anyway, thankfully only the car got hurt and not its occupants.

The damage was visually bad it was luckily only skin-deep. I wanted to get some Scratch-X work done (ref: raghu's post earlier in this thread). Since KForce stocks Meguiar's products I thought I'll try there.

I don't know what polish/compound was finally used but after some light polishing the car's now as good as new. Once again, I'm very happy with the quality of the work and the extent of customer service. Doing just a fender and door is "non-standard" work for KForce. They only do full-body polishing normally. So I deeply appreciate what they did for me today.

I was too distraught through most of the day to take "before" and "after" shots for comparison, but the difference is really stark.

Regards,
spadix

Last edited by spadix : 27th February 2011 at 20:17.
spadix is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th February 2011, 16:15   #18
BHPian

Are there any professional car detailing centre's in Secunderabad?
Old 28th February 2011, 17:16   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.V.R View Post
Are there any professional car detailing centre's in Secunderabad?
I came across an article on car detailing in one of the Hindu Metro edition supplements last week (or maybe the week before). This article made mention of a shop in the area near where Sangeet theatre used to stand.

You should be able to find the article by going through the online archive on The Hindu's website.

Regards,
spadix
Old 23rd April 2011, 21:55   #20
BHPian

I went to Kfroce Carwash and Detailing center today to get my first car wash - two weeks after receiving my new Punto. I started off with calling up the Owner - Ramkumar to fix an appointment. He seems pleasent.
I have to say i was a bit skeptical of going to any other lace than service center, but figured it couldn't hurt to take a risk - at the very worst the car would be washed clean, off the Hyderabad dust.

Once I entered the premises i was mildly impressed - it was big and clean in sharp contrast to the surrounding area. I went in and chose Rs 750 express detailing package - where they do both the exterior and vacuumclean interiors as well.

It took about 2Hrs or so. during the time, I noticed manager Ramu, pointing out places where the cleaning guys had overlooked. and saw him personally cleaning inside of front grills I really appreciate his attention to detail. Alloys were cleaned too - Free

When it was all over, the car was gleaming and looked better than new. The job was done really well.
They used Hitech wax for the detailing package i picked. i'm sure how good that is or how long will the mirror finish last

They deal almost exclusively deal with Meguire products, although they have few other products as well. They didn't have Collinite 845/915 wax, that would have set my car up for the next 3-6 months *sigh*

I'd highly recommend these guys, from the results. The quality of work is excellent and everyone from the Owner down were pleasant to talk to and professional.

I also picked up a Jopasu Duster for Rs 475.

Last edited by guru : 23rd April 2011 at 21:59.
Old 25th April 2011, 20:34   #21
BHPian

Can any one tell me the exact location or any landmarks as to where is kforce located.
Old 25th April 2011, 21:58   #22
BHPian

It is next to Reliance Fresh at Madinaguda. Take the same side lane and proceed for 50 meters. There will be another lane to the left in whiich 3 rd building is kforce.
Old 17th June 2011, 21:42   #23
BHPian

I was at the Kforce car detailing center Madinaguda last week and was very happy with the special service and treatment they provided to my Scorpio. I wanted to put a Zinc Coating to the complete silencer pipe before the rains set in, so they offered to help me by water washing the underneath of the car thoroughly and then asking for the spray can to put it on the silencer pipe. I saw my silencer turn new in a few mins. I am very happy to take my car there as Mr. Ramkumar (Owner) take personal interest for all the cars that come to his shop. Couple of days later I revisited to put an anti rust spray in the underbelly.

I would like to take this oportunity to thanks for all that he has done.
Old 8th October 2011, 15:43   #24
tez
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 23rd March 2013 at 12:09.
tez is offline   Received Infraction
Old 29th December 2011, 23:23   #25
BHPian

"K force" , What do I say. A place or rather a wonderful place for the car detailing, wash and car care. I visit this place at-least twice a month with both the Alto and I 20. I would say people in Hyderabad and people this side of the Hi-tech city need to try this place.

Please make a appointment so that you can avoid disappointments.
Old 22nd April 2014, 11:07   #26
BHPian

I used to be a big Fan of K Force. I have recomended the shop to many of my friends. I was there last week but sorry to say the quality has gone down with the increasing prices. I went for wash which costed me 300 bucks and they did not even polish the dashboard properly. There was lot of dust in and around the steering and gear lever area. The Hand brake area was also not cleaned properly. Their eye for detail and the quality of as has gone down badly.
Funda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2014, 15:10   #27
BHPian

Any recent reviews for this? My City is due for its first wash outside.
Old 16th November 2014, 22:22   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Any recent reviews for this? My City is due for its first wash outside.
Not sure about Kforce, but you can check out New Reliance Car Decors opposite Vijetha Super Market.
Old 16th November 2014, 22:23   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusyBoyKK View Post
Not sure about Kforce, but you can check out New Reliance Car Decors opposite Vijetha Super Market.
Where is this? Madinaguda?
Old 17th November 2014, 08:46   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Where is this? Madinaguda?
Yes.

New Reliance Car Decors
Owner: Azeem

Timings: Monday to Sunday - 11 AM to 9 PM

Location: Opp Vijetha Super Market / HP Petrol Bunk, Madinaguda, Near Miyapur, Hyderabad (next to JSP Honda Showroom)

Approx coordinates: 17.495459, 78.341561

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks