Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and i would rate them as :
Highly Recommended 15 68.18%
Recommended 5 22.73%
Not Recommended 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2010, 23:33   #1
BHPian

Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)

Products sold:
Meguiars car care products.

Services offered:
Car detailing center. Car wash/wax.

What I like:
Very good service and very good attitude. I've been their couple of times and each time both the service and the owner has impressed me big time. when the main person himself speaks your language (read car crazy), you feel you've come to the right place.

What I don't like:
Product prices seems to be on higher side, but not very sure. I've not used their detailing services so can't comment about it.

Pricing: I don't have enough data points to comment but general services like car washing and waxing seems reasonable.

Speciality / USP: Seems to be great place to get your car pampered. I don't no many places dedicated for car detailing in Hyderabad.

Contact Information:

- Name of the contact person: Ram Kumar
- Phone numbers: 23041677/64558538/9849266770
- Postal Address: plot#5-207 & 208, mythri nagar, Madinaguda, Hyderabad - 500 072.
- Helpful landmarks / directions: On the way from Miyapur crossing to BHEL township (on the left hand side)
- Email / Website : kforcehyd@yahoo.com

Last edited by kanwal : 2nd June 2010 at 23:34.
kanwal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2010, 00:20   #2
BHPian

They are little on the costlier side!! Also, the last time I got my car waxed at Kforce, the wax lasted no more than three days. I belive it ok for water-washing @ 250/- bucks but nothing more than that.
Old 12th July 2010, 12:16   #3
BHPian

There's one "German Washing Technology" beside central court hotel at lakdi ka pul. they probably do washing, polishing, interior and one more thing.. i need to check again once.

anybody gone there?

MODS: may be i need to create a new thread.. delete if yes.

Last edited by unoczar : 12th July 2010 at 12:18.
Old 9th August 2010, 13:37   #4
BHPian

I often go to the car wash on Road No.14, Banjara Hills (next to Zaika restaurant, close to the junction with Road No.10). They do a pretty decent job.

Does anyone know of any other car washes (apart from the one in Big Bazaar, Ameerpet and the two mentioned below by Kanwal and Unoczar)?
Old 14th August 2010, 22:14   #5
BHPian

Good Service

Nice Service, I often felt that people in the Car Accessories and Service always have some attitude mostly negative. But with the owner of this service station I felt really comfortable. He speaks the language of car enthus. He has very good attitude and caring for cars especially for those who come to him regularly. Nice ambience as well, so you can get entertained while your car is getting serviced. Well trained staff and if they do some mistakes the owner gets it done the right way.

Good Customer services and listens to your concerns and addresses it.

Highly Recommended.

Last edited by vrrraju : 14th August 2010 at 22:16.
Old 16th November 2010, 17:16   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightdrive View Post
I often go to the car wash on Road No.14, Banjara Hills (next to Zaika restaurant, close to the junction with Road No.10). They do a pretty decent job.

Does anyone know of any other car washes (apart from the one in Big Bazaar, Ameerpet and the two mentioned below by Kanwal and Unoczar)?
Recently visited Shine-O-Car near Peddamma Temple, Jubilee Hills. They have started newly and I liked the attention paid by them in car wash.

I see the owners personally observing and instructing their team on uncleaned areas.

Contact Details:

Contact Person - Bhanu
Address: Shine-o-car
Plot No: 1090/A, Road No 41, Opp SVM Mall, Beside lane Peddamma Temple, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 33
www.shineocar.com
Old 9th January 2011, 13:08   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightdrive View Post
Glitz car spa in Inorbit mall.

In keeping with the location and everything else about the mall, though, their prices are sky high (simple exterior wash for a Civic is INR 550!).

I'm going to give kforce a try today.

Regards,
spadix
Old 9th January 2011, 18:27   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadix View Post
I'm going to give kforce a try today.
Huge, HUGE thumbs up to Kforce, Madinaguda.

I reached there a little after 3:30 pm today. There were two cars waiting to be washed and so we waited our turn.

The shop has a range of detailing options and we opted for the "Ultimate car wash" which is an exterior wash-down (with soap) and clean, and interior (dashboard, seats, door panels, door jambs, floor mats) vacuuming + cleaning. The job also includes under-body, wheel wells and tyre + rim washing & cleaning.

By around 5 pm, the car came was ready. It came out looking like new. Further evidence was the way everyone on the road was just staring at the car. I've never experienced that over the last 3-odd months.

The cost is a very very economical INR 270 (for cars with length between 4001 and 4500 mm)! This is exactly half of what Glitz Car Spa charges for the same scope of work. I can't speak for Glitz's quality because I haven't used their services. Nor do I intend to at their 550 price point.

You could go and watch the car as it's being cleaned. Everything is very "open" and transparent.

The other services they offer are all the usual detailing stuff such as contaminant removal (using cleaner pads), waxing and polishing. Basically just about everything short of a complete re-paint.

As noted in this thread one can also buy Meguiar's products and stuff like the Jopasu duster (INR 550). They also do leather seats for cars and have a variety of options from basic all the way up to Napa leather.

Of late they've started doing window filming as well but offer only 3M. If only I'd known this yesterday I needn't have gone all the way to Minister Road.

We usually wash the car on our own, but it was in a very sorry state after the window tint job yesterday, so we decided to get it cleaned "professionally". I think I'll definitely be paying more visits to Kforce in future.

Regards,
spadix
spadix is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th January 2011, 19:50   #9
vcx
BHPian

Re: Car Detailing Center/Car Care - kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)

Not sure if this point of Carnation was brought up earlier in this thread.

One can get at Rs99 a 20 point check up for any car + a complete car ( just water spray )wash and interior vaccum cleaning.

An advisor will as well give you all points /observations...(Give it a shot worth it). Also one can be present around when your car is being checked/washed etc.

Carnation in Sanathnagar.
Old 18th January 2011, 15:41   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcx View Post
Not sure if this point of Carnation was brought up earlier in this thread.
Probably not in this thread but it has come up on TBHP a couple of times. I've heard both good and bad things about them (more good, to be fair, including your report).

This is Jagdish Khattar's initiative, right? There was an article in the newspaper about how he (or someone else in management) felt that the number of customers they're seeing is failing to live up to pre-launch expectations. Let's hope it improves. Competition is good for everyone.

Regards,
spadix
Old 18th January 2011, 15:48   #11
BHPian

Re: Car Detailing Center/Car Care - Kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)

Hi Spadix,

Any idea on the Meg products available and price list?

Iam just curious to know.

Cheers
Raghu
Old 18th January 2011, 16:03   #12
Senior - BHPian

Hi Raghu,

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu230506 View Post
Any idea on the Meg products available and price list?
No I didn't collect these details (they are available at the shop), mainly because I already have a shampoo, liquid wax and couple of microfiber towels at home.

The Jopasu duster, for instance, is priced at INR 550 here. A waffle-weave microfiber cloth is in the range of INR 1100 (the one I have, purchased in the US and "imported" by a friend is around INR 900). So the rates seem reasonable.

Regards,
spadix
Old 18th January 2011, 16:12   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadix View Post
Hi Raghu,

No I didn't collect these details (they are available at the shop), mainly because I already have a shampoo, liquid wax and couple of microfiber towels at home.

The Jopasu duster, for instance, is priced at INR 550 here. A waffle-weave microfiber cloth is in the range of INR 1100 (the one I have, purchased in the US and "imported" by a friend is around INR 900). So the rates seem reasonable.

Regards,
spadix
Thanks Sapdix,

In Bangalore 3M exclusive showroom also sells Meg products (not all, only few and no MF cloths). Wanted to check the price (seems to be reasonable) difference.

I bought most of Meg products from US, I liked them and wanted to check out a place locally were we can avail them with a little additional cost. Waiting for someone to get the from US doesn't work out all the time.
Old 28th January 2011, 22:05   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unoczar View Post
There's one "German Washing Technology" beside central court hotel at lakdi ka pul. they probably do washing, polishing, interior and one more thing.. i need to check again once.

anybody gone there?

MODS: may be i need to create a new thread.. delete if yes.
Beside the HP/BP Fuel Station?

Also, I heard one such car wash facility with German technology is at Tarnaka X Roads, beside the BP Fuel Pump.
Old 28th January 2011, 22:11   #15
Senior - BHPian

Re: Car Detailing Center/Car Care - kforce (Madinaguda, Hyderabad)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcx View Post

Carnation in Sanathnagar.
There is another Carnation branch at Nagole, adjacent to Variety Motors ( Mahindra dealer).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks