Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2018, 19:29   #16
Senior - BHPian

I'm happy that Indian DeCars is opening a branch at Gachibowli, this will save lot of time and effort for me, this being closest to where I live.

I saw the place recently on my drive back from work and is coming up good with lots of parking lots.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-1538315915871.jpg  

Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-1538315941644.jpg  

getsurya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2018, 05:34   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARAY View Post
Are they the wholeseller for Roger ab or TTC buffers in Hyderabad. If ues what are the charges could someone confirm please.
I guess they are for Rogerab, As I have seen them on display there.
Old 25th October 2018, 06:56   #18
Senior - BHPian

Got my car's Fog lamps upgraded recently to dual colored LED lights. They give good reach and take care of visibility in rains or foggy weather conditions as well.

Installation was done easily by a trained technician.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-1540430754178.jpg  

Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-1540430762445.jpg  

Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-1540430772059.jpg  

Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-1540430780357.jpg  

getsurya is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 5th January 2019, 10:39   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hi Mods, can you please change the title of the thread by replacing HimayathNagar to Gachibowli. Indian Decars have closed their HimayathNagar showroom and opened a new bigger one at Gachibowli. They have two outlets now at Banjara Hills and Gachibowli.
getsurya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th January 2019, 08:31   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
Hi Mods, can you please change the title of the thread by replacing HimayathNagar to Gachibowli. Indian Decars have closed their HimayathNagar showroom and opened a new bigger one at Gachibowli. They have two outlets now at Banjara Hills and Gachibowli.
Mods, also Venkat is no more with this store as I found out the other day and hence this contact number is not valid.
Old 2nd November 2019, 19:42   #21
BHPian

Re: Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyas337 View Post
Just got to know about below in Kavuri hills (beside Madhapur police station).

http://motominds.in/
I had my Vento pampered yesterday with a steering wheel cover from this store. I actually wanted a genuine leather one but it was not available in a dark colour. So went ahead and got a PU cover installed. They charged Rs.1200 including installation charges and worked on my Car right away. A young chap named Sameer did major part of the installation. He was sincere in his work. Everyone there were friendly. I'll let the pictures do the talking. I'll change this cover after a year or so with a genuine leather one. Now the steering is chunky to my liking.

Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-stwcr-.jpg

Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-stwcr-b.jpg

Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-stwcr-c.jpg

Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-stwcr-d.jpg

Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-stwcr-e.jpg

Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-stwcr-f.jpg

Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-stwcr-g.jpg

Car Accessories : Indian deCars (Banjara Hills & Himayathnagar, Hyderabad)-stwcr-h.jpg
saisailendra is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2019, 19:50   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
Mods, also Venkat is no more with this store as I found out the other day and hence this contact number is not valid.
Just thought of updating here.

Indian decars have also started their store at LB Nagar and venkat is taking care of the operations there. Have been a customer of venkat for approximately 9 years, very happy now as their new store is close to where I stay. Apart from accessories, they also do detailing and WA/WB at lb nagar store.
Old 22nd February 2020, 19:23   #23
BHPian

Do they do custom modifications like dashboard painting and custom leather seats? Or just the add on accessories?
Old 23rd February 2020, 08:32   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harsha.muvva View Post
Indian decars have also started their store at LB Nagar and venkat is taking care of the operations there.
Yes, in Jan 2019, I got PU seats done from Venkat for my dad's Innova Crysta and wife's Polo GT. Very professional work, good service and reasonable prices.

However, the name of LB nagar store is "Indian Car Decors" and not Indian Decars. At that time, I was not sure why the change in name (I later read getsurya's post). I went there through referal, and didnt feel comfortable to bring it up. Still asked them about their association with Himayat Nagar store. They said they were shutting down that store and were moving to Gachibowli and LB Nagar.

Last edited by Comrade : 23rd February 2020 at 08:54.
Old 18th December 2020, 17:11   #25
BHPian

Does anyone know if this shop installs sunfilms too? Garware etc?
Old 10th March 2021, 16:46   #26
BHPian

Have been a customer of Indian deCars for a long time.

Well, I'm regular to LB Nagar branch as it is near to our home and got some accessories for our cars and got the seat covers installed in my cousin's Innova as well, which are of good quality.

In fact, we got tints, LED bulbs on number plate holder and alloy wheels painted on my friend's Seltos at Gachibowli branch and LB Nagar branch respectively and got a discount of Rs.2k from the price he quoted on painting alloys due to my cousin, whose father knows the owner of this shop very well.

Last edited by car_guy1998 : 10th March 2021 at 16:47.
Old 9th March 2024, 15:37   #27
BHPian

Heard from sources that Samar, the owner of Indian Decars, had set up a new shop at Kokapet.

Can anyone confirm whether the new store has been opened at Kokapet or not?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks