Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2013, 13:01   #31
BANNED

Re: ICE, Bodykits & Accessories : Emperor (Cochin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoma View Post
I had done Stanley seat covers for the Baleno 7 years back, from Emperor, at Palarivattom, near the Varkeys super-market en-route to Kaloor. Last week I happened to pass through that place and couldn't find it. Has it been shifted from there? Or was it not Emperor?

I wanted to redo a single seat alone of the Stanley. A patch-work would also do. Any idea how much that would cost?
They closed the old one.

It's now shifted to the NH just opposite Ernakulam Medical Center.
mithun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2014, 11:26   #32
BHPian

Visited Emperor Yesterday for Renault Duster Alloy Wheels,
Got Very Good Price,
Global Tyres - Good Dealing,No Lenso Models in Stock,
New bharath Pitstop Quoted 37500 Rs and They Don't Have time for dealing Customers,"we don't care about you",
Walked out and decided never to go there again.Price are sky high ,
Tyrex " No Stock " ,
Speed Tyres Vytilla -Aroor Byepass 34000 Rs (Very Good Customer Care)
Finally Got it from Emperor for 30,000

Model - Lenso - DOJO 16" 114.3 PCD,4 pcs

Still their attitude really needs to change
Attached Thumbnails
ICE, Bodykits & Accessories : Emperor (Cochin)-scd_hs.jpg  

valapad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2014, 08:08   #33
BHPian

Great place,I did my audio installs there .They know what they are doing with all those wires.
Old 1st July 2014, 17:35   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaisakhr View Post
Visited emperor today to ask about ice options for swift zdi. Riyaz is not there in the shop any more. Don't know where did he go, they didn't tell much (as expected).

As Naveen and many fellow bhpians posted, riyaz was the only one with good behavior I too agree with you guys. I had my indica iced from there when riyaz was there. He helped a lot, he was patient enough to answer your queries and clear your doubts. The guy and the two ladies there in the shop shows the typical 'we don't care about you' emperor attitude. Am having a second thought about for the coming ice installation.

Can any one please suggest some other good shop?
I think Riyaz has come back to his hometown.He has own shop at Pala.
Old 26th August 2015, 07:34   #35
BHPian

Went to Emperor to check on ICE and alloy upgrade options. There was this arrogant 'grandpa' there. I asked about infinity components and bull audio. I mentioned to him about the bulls in my car installed by them 6 years back. He said Rainbows, hertz are the components of the day. He did not offer an audition of any of these and was not interested in showing even the boxes. He ridiculed me by saying that I am stuck in the past by asking for Blaupunkt, JBL GTO and RF amps. He quoted the bull amp for 14k. He suggested the sony and pioneer amps(at 6k and 9k respectively) for a 'budget-wala' like me.

Loved the MOMOs there. But the buy back he offered was 2.5k for the alloys and 2.5 k for the JKs. The tyres on display were some 'Han-ken' which according to him is a chineese superbrand designed in the US for racing. He quoted 5-6k for 16 inch 225 and 7-8k for 17 inch 225. LOL. 17 inch momos were quoted for 42k and 16 inchers for 34-36k.

No wonder that shop is the exact same size as it was 6 years back. May be we should have some NRI / rich arrogant brat like demeanour (common in Kerala these days) when dealing with that grand-pa. Too bad. Decided to shop elsewhere for the alloys and tyre. However I might go there for a component install.
sandygordon is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks