Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2015, 13:05   #16
BHPian
 
peterjim13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Kochi/S.Bathery
Posts: 608
Thanked: 538 Times
Default Re: Car Palace - Cochin

Could you be a bit more specific. Can you tell me where exactly Champakara is. Somewhere near Thripunithura.

Is Aseez the shop owner.

Thanks
peterjim13 is offline  
Old 5th March 2015, 14:04   #17
Distinguished - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 4,518
Thanked: 7,091 Times
Default Re: Car Palace - Cochin

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterjim13 View Post
Could you be a bit more specific. Can you tell me where exactly Champakara is. Somewhere near Thripunithura.

Is Aseez the shop owner.

Thanks
It's before petta junction when coming from Vytilla. You will pass Chambakkara bridge and you will take a 'S' curve. You will see the shop "Rytheon" as soon as you exit the curve. It's on the left side which is opposite the school. Yes, Aseez is the shop owner.
naveen.raju is offline  
Old 5th March 2015, 14:06   #18
BHPian
 
peterjim13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Kochi/S.Bathery
Posts: 608
Thanked: 538 Times
Default Re: Car Palace - Cochin

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
It's before petta junction when coming from Vytilla. You will pass Chambakkara bridge and you will take a 'S' curve. You will see the shop "Rytheon" as soon as you exit the curve. It's on the left side which is opposite the school. Yes, Aseez is the shop owner.
Hi Naveen, Do you suggest the place? I was just going through the posts on Galaxy at Mamangalam
peterjim13 is offline  
Old 5th March 2015, 14:18   #19
Distinguished - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 4,518
Thanked: 7,091 Times
Default Re: Car Palace - Cochin

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterjim13 View Post
Hi Naveen, Do you suggest the place? I was just going through the posts on Galaxy at Mamangalam
Yes. I do recommend this place. Please check your PM.
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2021, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks