Team-BHP - Car Palace - Cochin
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Other Cities (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/)
-   -   Car Palace - Cochin (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/83237-car-palace-cochin.html)

Services Offered:
Personal Experience:
After getting mixed reactions from others, I decided to check out their shop for aftermarket Swift LED tail lights. After hours of searching, I finally found the tail lights here. He initially said, that this comes as a set with projector headlights and tail lights for 18k.
Since I already have the same Projector Headlights, I asked for the tail lights alone. To my surprise he quoted 13k just for the tail lights. I asked him the reason for the huge quote and he said that this is a new model and that's a reasonable rate. (The same lights were quoted 9k by Emperor few months back but unfortunately they are out of stock now). Hearing this, I decided to stay away from them.

A definite no when it comes to Car Palace.:Frustrati

Near Ernakulam Medical Center
Cochin

Naveen, please do edit and include " definite No" in the subject line so that everybody who reads the subject line knows its not a good place to shop.
Chances are there who might not read the entire post would think its a recommendation to go there:Shockked:

Thanks for your kindness to post the bad experience with them, who knows one day they may come across and realize that your single post hit them right at the back :uncontrol

car palace? is this the one right opp to medical centre? if so, then this place is the same place as emperor, just in a diff name, thats all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 1947661)
car palace? is this the one right opp to medical centre? if so, then this place is the same place as emperor, just in a diff name, thats all.

The one opp to medical centre is Emperor. This is just before EMC on the same side.

Even I have been there. Their quotes are very high as you said.

And the workmanship is not that great either. They managed to break two clips from my friend's brand new car's door panel. Other workers may be good. So am not generalizing it. But I prefer not to go there again.

Car Palace is a definite NO. Their quotes are much much higher and have too much attitude. Were known for selling fake speakers once upon a time.

Their first shop is right opp Edapally church.

ADi

Quote:

Originally Posted by DieselAddikt (Post 2039703)
Even I have been there. Their quotes are very high as you said.

And the workmanship is not that great either. They managed to break two clips from my friend's brand new car's door panel. Other workers may be good. So am not generalizing it. But I prefer not to go there again.

Thanks DA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aditya.86 (Post 2039748)
Car Palace is a definite NO. Their quotes are much much higher and have too much attitude. Were known for selling fake speakers once upon a time.

Their first shop is right opp Edapally church.

ADi

Thanks Adi. So, we have two more experiences other than me.
Even I didn understand.
Projector HL and LED tail light - 18k
Just LED tail light - 13k
i asked them, So i will buy projectors for 5k? They were like.. hmmm?? Uhhh???

A DEFINITE NO FROM MY END..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!agree:

Hi all, i am actually looking out for some basic accessories for my verna a pair of Phillips 130/100 bulbs, a good parking sensor (no camera) and garware tints since the summer has hit Cochin so badly already. Just happened to stumble upon here, was actually thinking about Car-Palace since the owner happens to be a family friend but the reviews here actually forces me to find another genuine option.

Could anybody please guide me to a reasonable store in Cochin for my requirement, please?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MercLover (Post 2691821)
Hi all, i am actually looking out for some basic accessories for my verna a pair of Phillips 130/100 bulbs, a good parking sensor (no camera) and garware tints since the summer has hit Cochin so badly already. Just happened to stumble upon here, was actually thinking about Car-Palace since the owner happens to be a family friend but the reviews here actually forces me to find another genuine option.

Could anybody please guide me to a reasonable store in Cochin for my requirement, please?

Have no idea whether they have changed their attitude problem. There was a similar problem with another shop in Cochin and was updated here on tbhp. The shop owner's cousin happened to see the thread and reported to the owner. Since Tbhp got a good reputation, the owner took necessary action against the staff and now their service is much improved. Got the feedback from many fellow bhpians. So since he is your family friend, you can report this to them. On seeing this, he might provide good service.

As for other shops, try Team Energy, Emperor, Galaxy. There's another thread dedicated for Emperor. You can get the reviews there. I guess Team Energy is a good place to checkout. Have seen many cars getting modded there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2691887)

As for other shops, try Team Energy, Emperor, Galaxy. There's another thread dedicated for Emperor. You can get the reviews there. I guess Team Energy is a good place to checkout. Have seen many cars getting modded there.

Where is team energy located? Thanks... I too might need to check it out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 2692283)
Where is team energy located? Thanks... I too might need to check it out.

Thammanam-Pulleppady road. Here's the link to their site. Dont know the exact location though
Team Energy | Car audio|Acoustics|Listening Room Acoustics

Have seen pretty good mods from them.

One of my friends had a bad experience from the same place. I noticed his post on Facebook.

Adding his review out here as well for everyone's benefit.

Link

Can anyone recommend a place where they install good quality projector HID retrofits in Cochin. Thanks.

Hi fellow BHPians

Trust you guys have been to all accessory stores in Cochin.
Could you guys please suggest the best place in cochin for Osram Nightbreaker +90% Bulbs for my XUV 5OO.

I have been reading articles on BHP that there may be fake ones, and I just need to snure that I go to the right place to buy them.

I had got a Philips Xtremevision for my Ecosport from Amazon.com and what happened is I found the same for at least Rs. 200 cheaper at BIJRONIX @Thirkkakkara.

I do not understand the price variation and also need to ensure that I go to a place where you guys recommend and I get genuine accessories.

I have been to TYREX, the place aint that bad. But I couldnt find any headlamp bulbs there.

Hope to hear from you soon

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterjim13 (Post 3657351)
Could you guys please suggest the best place in cochin for Osram Nightbreaker +90% Bulbs for my XUV 5OO.

You can check with Aseez at Rytheon, champakara. 90725 04050

Its bang opposite St.James Convent on the main road.