Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2010, 23:31   #1
BHPian

Proprietor : Ranjeet Phadke

Have got all my post purchase fitments done through him (for both the vehicles). Very reasonable and suggests what he thinks will be good for you as opposed to selling stuff with the best margin.

Mobile # is 9822111301.

Shop is adjacent to Fotofast which is opposite Paranjape School. Another perspective is when you reach the end of the Gujarat colony (coming from Paud Rd), take left. After about 50m, shop will on your right.

Last edited by GTO : 29th September 2010 at 15:21. Reason: Merging your contact details post with the opening
mmxylorider is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th September 2010, 17:00   #2
k36
BHPian

I've had really good experience with this guy when I got seatcovers and sunfilm installed on my car about two years ago.
Highly recommended.
Old 24th September 2010, 17:46   #3
BHPian

I got my reverse camera and LCD fitted from this guy for my Punto.

Pics updated in my review section.
Old 25th September 2010, 00:18   #4
BHPian

The owner is a very good guy. He answered patiently with all my query.
But he seems pricey a little bit.
Recently i inquired for a Pio basic MP3 player with 4 pio 6" speaker. He charged me around 8k.

Then i inquired DURGA accessory in law college road(Near kinetic show room). I got the set at 7.5k
Old 28th September 2010, 13:05   #5
Senior - BHPian

I am thinking of going to this guy for getting sun films on my car. How are they with respect to installation ? Any issues post install ?
I have talked to people who have had such work done from CarAx (Baner) and are totally happy with the quality offered by them.
Old 28th September 2010, 15:09   #6
BHPian

CarAX is pricy.
Fadke is good in comparision to CarAX.
Do check with the following shops:-

1. Car Cupid :-
Pashan

2. Durga Car Accesseries:-
Law College Road
Near Kinetic showroom(Now Mahindra two wheeler)

I have used the service in both the shops. The guy in car cupid is forcing (You may say suggest ) products on you.

Where in Durga, that guy has limited knowledge but he understand your requirment and the most important part..BUDGET. Then he suggest some brand. Otherwise install the same what you suggest.
Old 28th September 2010, 16:17   #7
BHPian

A little background:
The installation will be done by a company trained person who typically 'works' with one accessories store only. A lot depends on the skills of this person. These people do freelancing as well if you approach them independently and you can save the store margin if you can get the film at the wholesale rate. What differs is the warranty/aftersales.

I have got my xylo sunfilming done Phadke including the front windshield. Person installing the film was competent though he did mess up the rear hatch. He had to do that again with a new film.

Person doing the sunfilming gets about 200 rs per vehicle (for side filming) and 300 for front windshield. Does about 30 vehicles per week. Do the math and compare against entry level IT salary
mmxylorider is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2010, 17:32   #8
Senior - BHPian

Thanks mmyxylorider for the info.
The background for me is , we havent had sunfilm on any of our cars since 1995.
So I have no experience in that, never even inquired about it. I am uncomfortable driving at night with it, so want with the best visible light transmission with not much of a tradeoff with heat rejection. Went through a few tbhp threads, got even more confused. Lets see, will pay them (and a few other accessory shops) a visit sometime later this week or on the weekend.
Old 8th April 2011, 12:54   #9
BHPian

Re: Car Accessories - Phadke Car Decor - Kothrud Pune

@Sajo: Any update on your Sunfilm installation? Me looking for 3m front screen, seat covers and didnt find other accessory supplier than Carax for 3m. Do they sell 3M products? I find a lot of car accesories shop near nashik phata but never went to them.
OT: i think they keep more of Bling Products than required quality stuff.

Last edited by shabahmad : 8th April 2011 at 12:56.
Old 8th April 2011, 13:10   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabahmad View Post
@Sajo: Any update on your Sunfilm installation? Me looking for 3m front screen, seat covers and didnt find other accessory supplier than Carax for 3m. Do they sell 3M products? I find a lot of car accesories shop near nashik phata but never went to them.
I guess limited models of 3M are available with Phadke. Check with Bafna on Ghole Road..Bafna also stocks other brands..His fitter is an expert and I've used his services for more than 15-16 years.

The guy doing SF installation at Phadke is also good (he was previously working with Bhandari Car Accessories on JM road - father company for CarAX).

I have 3M on my NHC installed around 4 years ago from Bafna.
I have Garware Classic on K10 installed around month ago from Phadke.

My observations: Phadke gives v good offer for Garware items since it is a 'running' item for him.
Old 8th April 2011, 13:17   #11
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
As you might know, there is a 3M car care outlet in Viman nagar. They, however, do not negotiate on prices. But you may get some additional services at the same price.
Old 8th April 2011, 15:08   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
As you might know, there is a 3M car care outlet in Viman nagar. They, however, do not negotiate on prices. But you may get some additional services at the same price.
DOT & ZAKSS: Thanks for this info, Viman nagar is near to my office, i might go to them this evening. If i get chance then will visit both Phadke & Bafna in weekend.
Old 8th April 2011, 15:29   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I did get sunfilm installed from him. I think the price for classic was 1.8k. I asked about 3M, but he only had 35% VLT , so I decided to drop it and went with Garware. The installation is okay, not great, not bad.
I was unimpressed with the seat cover collection he had, but maybe because I have no idea what I am looking for anyway and am expecting too much.
Old 20th April 2011, 18:13   #14
BHPian

I got Garware film installed for my car from Matador House in Nana peth. This shop is only films shop and stocks Garware and 3M. He did fairly neat installation (Fairly as the windshield him has some micro-spots in one corner but only visible when you keenly observe) I have icecool shield 70 for windscreen and Classic 50 for other windows.

I did not installed 3M as I did not see any marked difference in quality but cost is double. I notice perceptible drop in heat coming in.
Old 27th April 2011, 17:44   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALINGA View Post
1. Car Cupid :-
Pashan
I got speakers installed in my car. Quality of work and price was good.

But I think he robbed me during damping of all 4 doors of my car which was charged whopping 6K for 4 sheets of white material (Rs 600/- each available on t-bhp classified). Also broken locks on two doors plastic. This turned me away to look out another dealer for proposed seat covers. Also does not accept card.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks