Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2018, 12:44   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyper Fiat 1100 - Restoration & Mods of WMJ 333

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcherian View Post
@Ariesonu - where did you get the bonnet hooks ? Been looking for a set for my Thar bonnet - wonder if it will fit.
Any updates on the car ? Please post latest photos.
These are available at my nearest garage but I have found some better examples on www.amazon.in too. Please search for hood latch or locks.

If you want identical to one that I have, I can buy & courier them to you. I will suggest to buy an additional set too then.

Regards-Sonu
Old 29th March 2018, 14:28   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesonu View Post
These are available at my nearest garage but I have found some better examples on www.amazon.in too. Please search for hood latch or locks.

If you want identical to one that I have, I can buy & courier them to you. I will suggest to buy an additional set too then.

Regards-Sonu
Thanks for the offer. I was asking because I had seen the ones on Amazon and they all required extra drilling. I have been waiting for the parts from Mahindra for the past 4 weeks and guess what they called me saying they finally got it today ! Let me check with the Mahindra part and see if it is fine - else will request you to send.
Old 29th March 2018, 17:42   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcherian View Post
Thanks for the offer. I was asking because I had seen the ones on Amazon and they all required extra drilling. I have been waiting for the parts from Mahindra for the past 4 weeks and guess what they called me saying they finally got it today ! Let me check with the Mahindra part and see if it is fine - else will request you to send.
Even these will require drilling - six pyramid shaped holes for each setup - three on one side bracket & three on another bracket.

Regards-Sonu
Old 30th March 2018, 10:04   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesonu View Post
Even these will require drilling - six pyramid shaped holes for each setup - three on one side bracket & three on another bracket.

Regards-Sonu
Ok understood. I didnt notice the earlier photos carefully. Now I did. Will try the stock ones for now and if they dont work will let you know.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks