Team-BHP - Bangalore Beetle Club (BBC)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Post-War (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/)
-   -   Bangalore Beetle Club (BBC) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/28134-bangalore-beetle-club-bbc-8.html)

Its pure pleasure Pavan and not a problem @ all and now that sets me going with more queries

1. where do you guys get your servicing done ?
2. And how complicated/ easy it is to maintain a beetle?

I would rather advocate both you and Naren to write a detailed maintenance report, the ODO's done and any travelogues done on them and sure it will catch the glimpse of car lovers here in the forum.

"A Beetle's Day In and Out " :D

If any report or thread exists please disregard the suggestion as i might have missed it.

Its nice to have classics restored and maintain as it shows the passion behind it.

Maverick thanks for your interest.

Usually we guys have different set of people doing up our Bugs but its we guys who have the final say with the mechs.

Actually saying we all have gone through so many books man that we actually do few things ourselves.

Simple things like cleaning the plugs, checking the coil, changing oil, cleaning air filter and little bit of tuning ourselves .

That makes the mechs job easy. ha ha.

Thats nice and maybe next time whenever there is a rally of sorts, I will definitely make sure that am present. Happy Bugging Beetle Guys :)

Saw a Red bug yesterday afternoon near Ulsoor lak, any BHPians?? :)

Naren (Narendra Raj, I suppose) and Pavan ..great going dudes, had seen the article in TOI (India Auto) about the rally you guys had and i suppose it was quite catchy and eyeopener about these classic bugs in Bangy as there is a healthy media coverage. Keep posting about any specific events regarding your club and surely will meet you people on one of those days and maybe try the bug you have if only you agreed :D .

Guys there are almost 100 bugs around Bangy,

We have 24 cars in the group.

Still waiting for the rest 76 bugs to get into the club.

Anybody with the bug pls ask them to get in touch with us.

We've just completed 1 yr. We've started with 3 Bugs and have gone upto 24 now, lets hope we'll complete the century very soon.

Congrats on the 1 year completion!! clap: i must say these bugs are really awesome(not that i mind the 6 legged oneslol:)!!

vj mavrick: u must have really sharp trigger fingers to get the shot of the 2 vws in koramangla.. the cars were out for not more that 5 mins. commendable. was lil surprised to find the pics out so soon. The white car is an '84 brazilian, and the black a custom stretch limo. ,more pics later. The limo made its first major public apperence on the rally for the launch of the passat. btw its 3rd block not 6th

pavan ..correction -there are 100 and a half vws in bangalore ....

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM (Post 699487)
Guys there are almost 100 bugs around Bangy,

We have 24 cars in the group.

Still waiting for the rest 76 bugs to get into the club.

Anybody with the bug pls ask them to get in touch with us.

We've just completed 1 yr. We've started with 3 Bugs and have gone upto 24 now, lets hope we'll complete the century very soon.

how are you
i own a bug 62 model red colour it is a super baby i would liek to join the club but didnt know how to go about it
please help me regarding the same
javed

Hi javed,

Pls call bk on 9886053699 or mail these details on bangalorebeetleclub.vw@gmail.com

1) Full Name
2) Telephone number
3) Address
4) D O B
5) Car Details
6) Reg No.,
7) Color.
8) Year of Manufacture
9) Photo of car
10) Mail id

Send them and u are a member of the club.

There is no membership fee.

thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by brat001 (Post 701183)
vj mavrick: u must have really sharp trigger fingers to get the shot of the 2 vws in koramangla.. the cars were out for not more that 5 mins. commendable. was lil surprised to find the pics out so soon. The white car is an '84 brazilian, and the black a custom stretch limo. ,more pics later. The limo made its first major public apperence on the rally for the launch of the passat. btw its 3rd block not 6th

Yea brat001! I think so as i guess they were heading into the house garage and i was quick to notice and stalled my ride and my wifey did the photo honors as she is a photo freak just as i am a car freak, so it helps u know :)

hey guys are you sure that there are 100 Beetles in Bangalore ????????
i can't believe that....... my guessitmate was about 40-50 !!! Max in Bangalore ...!!!

yea Naren! I thought that there are around 30 -40 max...but 100 of them is quite a number...wow how it would be to have these classics dawn the road all @ a time...it would be a time to cherish for sure.

Been very busy at work. Apologies for the delay in posting the pics.
Ok, here goes:

Byas's Convertible

The Stretch Beetle Limo belonging to brat001

Random Pics

Some Super Beetles

A Beetle with Maruti like bumpers

Naren's beetle

I have some more pics, but somehow they are not showing up in my Photobucket album. Will upload again soon and post.