Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2010, 00:05   #226
Senior - BHPian

Just bumping up this thread-
Hellooo - anybody home ? What updates Suren saar ? The Hyderabad club needs the lovely black elegant ..
Old 24th March 2010, 00:48   #227
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSelect View Post
Hellooo - anybody home ? What updates Suren saar ? The Hyderabad club needs the lovely black elegant ..
Black or not, lovely it will be mamu!
Old 24th March 2010, 00:58   #228
Senior - BHPian

I'm sure it should be Black only as far as I am told, what say Suren anna? there is another angel going to shrug shoulders in blue and that shiva's.

RED,GREEN (Ram's superselect, Delite) BLACK magic (suren centerlight) BLUE (shiva's centerlight) FCCH is in making of a Rainbow formation this Summer and more to come.

Last edited by chanu : 24th March 2010 at 00:59.
Old 24th March 2010, 18:34   #229
BHPian

Quote:
Ravi, if I am permitted to speak on behalf of suren, here is the update

The body work on his car is now complete and the car is expected to be in the paint booth to be shod in the period black this week. I have been visiting to the garage where suren's car is stationed now and then and I see the progress brisk

I am awaiting a ride in Suren's car even though my elegant is getting ready for the D day.

Quote:
Black or not, lovely it will be mamu!
Rightly put Shyam

@chanu -- Your spirit and enthusiasm always keeps me going and pushes me further to get my car done quickly and as close to the spec
Old 24th March 2010, 23:57   #230
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Shiva, for the update ! Hey, d'you guys mean Suren's going to spring a surprise colour ? The wait is now going to be even more painful !
Old 25th March 2010, 00:58   #231
Senior - BHPian

@chanu -- Your spirit and enthusiasm always keeps me going and pushes me further to get my car done quickly and as close to the spec[/quote]

If you feel I am of any inspiration to you Shiva then I am honoured sir. I know you have all what it takes to get your car to top notch, let me say this Shiva has become very serious about the way he is going to take up the car restoration and the level of detailing he has been executing and planned. I am damn confident this will be a SUPER CAR.

Shiva the seats are still inside the car have you not removed it if not given it for stiching. By the way what are your plans about the seat patterns, colour for the covers.

Feeling the same way how a hubby or his family members wait patiently outside the labour room/hospital for the new born to be born. (Suren & Shiva's cars).
Old 25th March 2010, 08:34   #232
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Shiva, for the update ! Hey, d'you guys mean Suren's going to spring a surprise colour ? The wait is now going to be even more painful !
I wish I knew suren's plans completely. All I know is the car can have any color only if it is black

Quote:
Shiva the seats are still inside the car have you not removed it if not given it for stiching. By the way what are your plans about the seat patterns, colour for the covers.
I am planning the seats in 2 tone as it would have come originally. Waiting for our ramji's pointers so that the seats can be left at the stitcher. Thanks for your support chanu.
Old 23rd November 2016, 18:47   #233
BHPian

Re: 1957 Fiat Elegant - Restoration advice and help needed

Sorry to post on a thread which is not updated in last 6 years, but I would like to know the status on the Fiats.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks